Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? (61146 Views)

What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Ladies? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by drake2(m): 4:32am On Jun 13, 2018
Mille:
On a personal level, Big stomach.

For heavens sake, the only time I want to see a lady with a protruding stomach is when she is pregnant.

Don't remember when i commented last oh. But your protruding stomach topic is a huge huge turn of for me.
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=Mztitovina post=68404689]I dnt wnna talk abt dis b4 buh i havf to Mny of yu decided mny gals boobs r big bcus she *gave* guys to touch it often So it bcums big ad soft enfu 4 it to fall Well daris smt yu wanna know Aw abt some tins yu dnt know Havf yu ever research ani oda reason Of course not Breast lumps Reserch on it Millions of gals in dis world got operated to remove it Cus it leads to breast cancer Bcus of aw ignorant mny pple are D lumps z discoverd late Wen it becums big ad heavy So d boobs becums big ad slaggin Ad operations are done Nt all gals yu tink havf big boobs bcus of *touch* Mny had lumps Weda it ws big or small b4 it ws discovered Yu cannur jus conclude evry big boobs lady z a slut or LovePeddler Mny r evn ashame to show deir boobs to deir mums cus of d ugly scar Evry single lady hvf diffrnt tin dey r going tru insde
What's this one saying? Are you a breast preacher?
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by emelda86(f): 4:48am On Jun 13, 2018
pedrilo:
Smelly mouth n psssy, too much fat, flat chest n bum,

My guy don spoke oooo....
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Ayeesha30(f): 4:59am On Jun 13, 2018
gonkin:
Women are remarkable creatures i cant really think of one physical flaw at the moment unless she's got bad hygiene and arrogant attitude
please are you married?
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 13, 2018
Mztitovina:
I dnt wnna talk abt dis b4 buh i havf to
Mny of yu decided mny gals boobs r big bcus she *gave* guys to touch it often
So it bcums big ad soft enfu 4 it to fall
Well daris smt yu wanna know
Aw abt some tins yu dnt know
Havf yu ever research ani oda reason
Of course not
Breast lumps
Reserch on it
Millions of gals in dis world got operated to remove it
Cus it leads to breast cancer
Bcus of aw ignorant mny pple are
D lumps z discoverd late
Wen it becums big ad heavy
So d boobs becums big ad slaggin
Ad operations are done
Nt all gals yu tink havf big boobs bcus of *touch*
Mny had lumps
Weda it ws big or small b4 it ws discovered
Yu cannur jus conclude evry big boobs lady z a slut or LovePeddler
Mny r evn ashame to show deir boobs to deir mums cus of d ugly scar
Evry single lady hvf diffrnt tin dey r going tru insde
Buh chse 2 keep it cus dey dnt wnna b blasted or embrassed
Scars r nt sumtin to b proud of
but dey di nt chose dah life
Dey di nt chse to havf lumps in deir boobs
Dey di nt chse to get operated on deir boobs
Dey di nt chse to havf fallen boobs
Dey di nt chse to havf big boobs
Jus stop concluding ad discriminatimg
It has killd mny gals
Ad it still gnna kill if dis continue
yu guys reli nid 2 stop concluding ad start saving lives

To all of d gals who had breast lumps or still have
I wish us all long life with no cancer

Share to save draining souls
God bless

You must be very dull. You think this is a whatsapp chat or text message where you can write incoherent letters? Next time write like an adult

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by pedrilo: 5:04am On Jun 13, 2018
emelda86:

My guy don spoke oooo....
lol. . . Swt hope u had a gud sleep
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by emelda86(f): 5:05am On Jun 13, 2018
pedrilo:
lol. . . Swt hope u had a gud sleep

Good morning sunshine! yea sleep was sweet & is still sweet
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by pedrilo: 5:09am On Jun 13, 2018
emelda86:

Good morning sunshine! yea sleep was sweet & is still sweet
keep enjoying bae
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by yhungbrowhne(m): 5:12am On Jun 13, 2018
visit www.emperorblog.com.ng for,more
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by KelvinC1(m): 5:15am On Jun 13, 2018
I don't like tight V.IRGINAS.. I want it wider
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Hulksam: 5:18am On Jun 13, 2018
Potruding stomach and flat ass... grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by ElsonMorali: 5:29am On Jun 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Then ASIANS are not for u... cheesy

And Europeans too. cheesy
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by ElsonMorali: 5:34am On Jun 13, 2018
I could never voluntarily fall in love with a fat woman, a hairy wan with hair on her chest and legs (I'm hairy enough as it is, I don't wanna give birth to a gorilla, thank you).

I also don't like wen with double chins. Makes them look weird.

Ladies with even a tiniest hint of bleaching or toning on their skin irritate me no end.

I'd sooner marry a plain-faced Jane than marry a bleaching beauty. That's why these days I have more respect for dark skinned beauties.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by laxetude: 5:35am On Jun 13, 2018
Acne or body odor surely always puts me off

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Warlord3000(m): 5:36am On Jun 13, 2018
TMTR:

Same here

Lol, you just made me remember the movie with that picture u uploaded, but I can't remember the name though. It was one hell of a funny movie.

I think a worker at the place she is right now made her raise her belly to be sure she was wearing panties..

Lol

Eddie Murphy.... NORBIT

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by freeDR(m): 5:36am On Jun 13, 2018
captainbangz:
SMALL ASS WITH BIG BOOBS LOOKS DISGUSTING TO ME..........BUT LIKES IT OTHERWISE.
God bless mama for me, bro.
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 13, 2018
Thank you jare. I wonder what we're sharing in that

redangel2017:
type good English naa.. Kaiiii Na wa o.. Which school did u learn this
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by gonkin(m): 5:45am On Jun 13, 2018
Ayeesha30:
please are you married?

Nope!!!
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by emelda86(f): 5:50am On Jun 13, 2018
pedrilo:
keep enjoying bae

Thanks sweet..have a wonderful day ahead
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by pedrilo: 5:51am On Jun 13, 2018
emelda86:

Thanks sweet..have a wonderful day ahead
n u too
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Simpubozz(m): 5:53am On Jun 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
A man who complains about any physical feature of a woman isn't fit to be called a man.
seriously, all these ladies saying a man who does this is not fit to be called a man, a man who does that is not fit to be called a man really need to come off it. so on what ground(s) would a man be fit to be called a man? when he condones nonsense all the time abi? or when he lives to please u at his own peril hun?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Preshy561(f): 5:55am On Jun 13, 2018
Yankee101:
Being dirty. You can be as big as anything I won't mind, but smell awfully and even if you thin like bonga fish I go chase you away. Keep your nails Clean, your hair shouldn't smell and your weave should not begin to grow worms and sh*t or accumulate dirt and scabby scalps. Your edges should be clean. If you're keeping natural hair it shouldn't be unkempt and brownish. Use coconut oil or something natural for goodness sakes. Your pu*sy should not smell like dead fish or you seat in my car and I have to fumigate where you sat. Your house should be clean. Use deodorant or if you want to go natural then be ready to bathe 3 times a day. Wash your hands everytime you use the bathroom. Use the opportunity to wipe your front and back. Wipe backwards. Always. Wipe your ass* like 3 times a day as ot sweats and has a lil sh*t when you pass gas or sit for long. Use soap and water soaked towel to wipe after sex.
Abeg.
lool,I love you for this.

you must be a one caring guy like that.smiley
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by pressplay411(m): 5:59am On Jun 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
A man who complains about any physical feature of a woman isn't fit to be called a man.

That's what you keep telling yourself till you find out you actually need help.

For me, it's dirtiness.
Girls who don't know how to look neat and smell nice need to go back to jamb class.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Tolams16(m): 6:07am On Jun 13, 2018
Pls i beg u in the name of God. Watch, like and comment sometin on this video. https://www.instagram.com/p/BjfarDlh--h/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1meuxjyfuownl Pls help me to win, abeg!! As you do this may God surprise you this month. (Amen). Thank you.
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Eagba(m): 6:12am On Jun 13, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

What is wrong with nose piercing?

Is it a physical feature?
Some guys are already naming things that has no business with physical features.

Nawa for wire road.
then its a spiritually feature
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by mtngloetiartel: 6:16am On Jun 13, 2018
Tallesty1:
All these are physical features?
no. Chemical features
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 13, 2018
Big tummy, hairy body, rigid ass, dirty and unkempt fingers, smelling hair and pvssy. In short a fat woman is a huge turn off, my pr1ck won't even bulge.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by madenigga(m): 6:22am On Jun 13, 2018
I hate women with pot belly
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by walosky(m): 6:26am On Jun 13, 2018
Mztitovina:
I dnt wnna talk abt dis b4 buh i havf to
Mny of yu decided mny gals boobs r big bcus she *gave* guys to touch it often
So it bcums big ad soft enfu 4 it to fall
Well daris smt yu wanna know
Aw abt some tins yu dnt know
Havf yu ever research ani oda reason
Of course not
Breast lumps
Reserch on it
Millions of gals in dis world got operated to remove it
Cus it leads to breast cancer
Bcus of aw ignorant mny pple are
D lumps z discoverd late
Wen it becums big ad heavy
So d boobs becums big ad slaggin
Ad operations are done
Nt all gals yu tink havf big boobs bcus of *touch*
Mny had lumps
Weda it ws big or small b4 it ws discovered
Yu cannur jus conclude evry big boobs lady z a slut or LovePeddler
Mny r evn ashame to show deir boobs to deir mums cus of d ugly scar
Evry single lady hvf diffrnt tin dey r going tru insde
Buh chse 2 keep it cus dey dnt wnna b blasted or embrassed
Scars r nt sumtin to b proud of
but dey di nt chose dah life
Dey di nt chse to havf lumps in deir boobs
Dey di nt chse to get operated on deir boobs
Dey di nt chse to havf fallen boobs
Dey di nt chse to havf big boobs
Jus stop concluding ad discriminatimg
It has killd mny gals
Ad it still gnna kill if dis continue
yu guys reli nid 2 stop concluding ad start saving lives

To all of d gals who had breast lumps or still have
I wish us all long life with no cancer

Share to save draining souls
God bless

xup bby
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Palmerbarry: 6:37am On Jun 13, 2018
Can still cope with all except knock-kness. . You know wat I mean. No discrimination though!
Pot belle comes second lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by ehinmowo: 6:39am On Jun 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Bt a woman has right to abt bulge belly, shortness etc? Sis some features will never make u hv tangible contact with some girls let alone erection.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 13, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

What is wrong with nose piercing?

Is it a physical feature?
Some guys are already naming things that has no business with physical features.

Nawa for wire road.

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Aunty no be lie ooo.... Whether it is physical or not.

Nose ring, tongue piercing, double piercing on the ear, etc... are scary to me.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.