Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? (61035 Views)

What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Ladies? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:09am On Jun 13, 2018
Some women with protruding stomach is as a result of multiple CS operations they have done while giving birth. This set of women, l think it is not their fault

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by NeeKlaus: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2018
Mztitovina:
I dnt wnna talk abt dis b4 buh i havf to
Mny of yu decided mny gals boobs r big bcus she *gave* guys to touch it often
So it bcums big ad soft enfu 4 it to fall
Well daris smt yu wanna know
Aw abt some tins yu dnt know
Havf yu ever research ani oda reason
Of course not
Breast lumps
Reserch on it
Millions of gals in dis world got operated to remove it
Cus it leads to breast cancer
Bcus of aw ignorant mny pple are
D lumps z discoverd late
Wen it becums big ad heavy
So d boobs becums big ad slaggin
Ad operations are done
Nt all gals yu tink havf big boobs bcus of *touch*
Mny had lumps
Weda it ws big or small b4 it ws discovered
Yu cannur jus conclude evry big boobs lady z a slut or LovePeddler
Mny r evn ashame to show deir boobs to deir mums cus of d ugly scar
Evry single lady hvf diffrnt tin dey r going tru insde
Buh chse 2 keep it cus dey dnt wnna b blasted or embrassed
Scars r nt sumtin to b proud of
but dey di nt chose dah life
Dey di nt chse to havf lumps in deir boobs
Dey di nt chse to get operated on deir boobs
Dey di nt chse to havf fallen boobs
Dey di nt chse to havf big boobs
Jus stop concluding ad discriminatimg
It has killd mny gals
Ad it still gnna kill if dis continue
yu guys reli nid 2 stop concluding ad start saving lives

To all of d gals who had breast lumps or still have
I wish us all long life with no cancer

Share to save draining souls
God bless
Why are you typing like a rètard? Can you write an exam like this? This is the most annoying degree of laziness I have seen. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by MissJoy29(f): 8:12am On Jun 13, 2018
santricedupas:
I hate ladies that there pussy is no deep, some ur penis cap will enter and stop at the middle, smelly pussy, lazy ladies that won't want you to ride them not more than ten minutes they will be complaining that they are tired, dry pussy that won't orgasm on time there by forcing u to use saliva or lubrica
If you understand your woman's body & work on your pre-intimacy skills, trust me, you won't know what dry vagina is.
It's not just about trusting for 10 minutes. And you used the word "ride". Is she a bicycle that won't complain no matter how long you ride her? If a man that is not sensitive to my body is "riding" me for more than 2 minutes sef, I would complain too.

Again, orgasm, just like arousal isn't something you force. If you are not in the mood, you are not.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by nerd51(f): 8:12am On Jun 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
angry

Watchu meeeeeean...

How you doing? Rasputia grin grin
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by BanigoCharlesP(m): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
excessive body odour
heavy makeup.
yam leg.
rotten teeth
wide nose.
and if she pierce her ears more than once.
mouth odour
unhygienic
smelling hair.
smelling pussy.
unshaved armpits.
fat lady, i mean fatso excessive like elephant.
and lastly if she bleach .
rotten knuckles,
long front teeth like vampire,

a very short lady
a lady with beards
a lady with legs that looks like chicken
(tolotolo)
a lady with manly voice.
A lady with round face. etc

Kokobiakakaka grin
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by nerd51(f): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2018
TMTR:

Same here

Lol, you just made me remember the movie with that picture u uploaded, but I can't remember the name though. It was one hell of a funny movie.

I think a worker at the place she is right now made her raise her belly to be sure she was wearing panties..

Lol

Norbit
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by BanigoCharlesP(m): 8:15am On Jun 13, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
excessive body odour
heavy makeup.
yam leg.
rotten teeth
wide nose.
mouth odour
unhygienic
smelling hair.
smelling pussy.
unshaved armpits.
rotten knuckles,

a very short lady
a lady with beards
(tolotolo)
a lady with manly voice.

Am sure your hating on your mum... Cos am sure she has one or two or even 5 of these things you just listed..
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by enigmaticlion: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
A man who complains about any physical feature of a woman isn't fit to be called a man.
With the way you rushed to comment, i believe you don't look presentable, you might even have a huge protruding stomach and beard with a little mustache angry. Pic or adontbilivit

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Vmaqween(f): 8:21am On Jun 13, 2018
flat tummy kee you their Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Obeflacko(m): 8:30am On Jun 13, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
excessive body odour heavy makeup. yam leg. rotten teeth wide nose. and if she pierce her ears more than once. mouth odour unhygienic smelling hair. smelling pussy. unshaved armpits. fat lady, i mean fatso excessive like elephant. and lastly if she bleach . rotten knuckles, long front teeth like vampire,
a very short lady a lady with beards a lady with legs that looks like chicken (tolotolo) a lady with manly voice. A lady with round face. etc
niqqur you rounded everything up,you bae must have drop from heaven lol

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by HarveySpecter1: 8:31am On Jun 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
A man who complains about any physical feature of a woman isn't fit to be called a man.

you are officially sick. Women say silly shit about men when everything about them is either sagging, dilapidated or expired

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Panshow(m): 8:35am On Jun 13, 2018
Jesus!!!!..... Some comments here sha.
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by pocohantas(f): 8:36am On Jun 13, 2018
Funny thread.

After reading the comments, na to jump inside lagoon sure for me.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 13, 2018
Did you give birth to three kids from another man other than your husband undecided
pocohantas:
Funny thread.

After reading the comments, na to jump inside lagoon sure for me.
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by ngwababe(f): 8:42am On Jun 13, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
excessive body odour
heavy makeup.
yam leg.
rotten teeth
wide nose.
mouth odour
unhygienic
smelling hair.
smelling pussy.
unshaved armpits.
rotten knuckles,

a very short lady
a lady with beards
(tolotolo)
a lady with manly voice.

Etc? Like you're serious after all you must have listed? grin grin
Your case no be here at alllllll
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by princfred(m): 8:45am On Jun 13, 2018
Short and big belly.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by OCHOdee(f): 8:45am On Jun 13, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
excessive body odour
heavy makeup.
yam leg.
rotten teeth
wide nose.
mouth odour
unhygienic
smelling hair.
smelling pussy.
unshaved armpits.
rotten knuckles,

a very short lady
a lady with beards
(tolotolo)
a lady with manly voice.

My GOD!!! Guy, you are soooo evviiillllll grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by ngwababe(f): 8:47am On Jun 13, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Why are you typing like a rètard? Can you write an exam like this? This is the most annoying degree of laziness I have seen. undecided

Retärd is the right word! I couldn't even read that, it's just irritating.
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by 1930revival(m): 8:49am On Jun 13, 2018
Are you from Obiaruku in delta state?
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by jessikoholic: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2018
itzwell:
Lolz at some of d comments. At least no one has said anything about four o'clock eyes

or knocked kness
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Espada10: 8:58am On Jun 13, 2018
mimimile93:

The following are the features I can't stand in a woman;

Leech
Hoe
Cheater
Bleaching
Prostitute
Dumbness
Laziness
Useless
Senseless
Fish brain
Amebo (Gossiper)
Needy
Financial dependency
Dirtiness
Body odor

Guess what!

Naija girls have all these features.

So I can't stand a naija girl.

#TeamForeign

Gbam and add yam legs to it and my own list is complete....you know what's up

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Olifiz(m): 9:08am On Jun 13, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha all the guys on this thread including me God is watching all of us.

Can’t stop laughing. Someone actually posted pics of yam leg. Haaaa na wa o.
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Adasun(m): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
listen to her at ur own peril.

She's psychologically blocking u frm making a 9ice choice.
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
excessive body odour
heavy makeup.
yam leg.
rotten teeth
wide nose.
mouth odour
unhygienic
smelling hair.
smelling pussy.
unshaved armpits.
rotten knuckles,

a very short lady
a lady with beards
(tolotolo)
a lady with manly voice.

I don't even know why I'm laughing... only you na list o...
Hope you look "perfect" like Maybe Idris Elba?
Please I'm asking an innocent question don't come for me biko. You're really funny
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by jaxxy(m): 9:12am On Jun 13, 2018
Sm guys want Victoria secret models. Hahaha

Anyways let me say mine just for fun
Big feet
Big hands
Wide mouth
Big tommy
Bleached skin
Let me stop here abeg
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by mrdino(m): 9:17am On Jun 13, 2018
1. Bleached skin 2. Facial air or hairy chest 3. Bulky legs (A.K.A yam leg) 4. Tattoo 5. Body piercing 6. Bad hygiene 7. Hairy armpit 8. Excessive fat (I am not against fat ladies, but it mustn't be too much). 9. Excessive makeup 10. K - Legs.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by IamPlato(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. cheesy
Dude. Will you stand me at all? I'm kinda skinny. smiley

You Are Far From Skinny jor grin

Your Pretty Bright Skin Is Enough To Pull My Attention wink
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Here and there.Good morning. smiley
Good morning to you.

And here I thought you went to London to see the Queen smiley
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2018
Check our signature and call us or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat us DIRECTLY - 08027390046
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by blezdBen: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2018
Well, on the other thread about men a lot of things were said by girls that I was uncomfortable with so I'd better save that girl the emotional stress.
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by bigfather(m): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2018
dairykidd:
Hairy armpits, chest,chin & moustache And the worst ever...

N
O

A
S
S

Cant just stand it at allllllllllll ! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by tatawesome(f): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2018
LMAO! E take e easy o.
your Yoruba diva loves this comment

Bidobado:

As if you can sleep with a man with leprosy and skin lesions. Hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.