Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? (14102 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? / Quiet Guys And Loud Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by kooltopsy(m): 9:01am On Nov 12, 2009
My people why do ladies take quiet guys for granted? Why did they treat them anyhow?
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2009
I love quiet guys.

They're soooo adorable.

@post
maybe cuz they think they can just walk over quiet guys undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by Godmother(f): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2009
Some girls love and respect quiet men. If the girls you are with those respect quiet men it could because you havent met the right set of girls
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by Abbeycity4(f): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2009
kooltopsy!!! are u quiet
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2009
kooltopsy:

My people why do ladies take quiet guys for granted? Why did they treat them anyhow?

I don't know about you::

Me I'm a very quiet guy, even Baba J knows that, but I tend to treat them anyhow  cool  grin

So why is your own case like this?  undecided Maybe your own type of quiet is dulling a.k.a mumusky!  grin

Change for the better b4 they turn you to something else

Bless thee
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by tboy1(m): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2009
kooltopsy:

Most quiet ppl r intelligent and you cant take dem for granted because you dont even know what they're thinking in d first place.

Quote from AL:
Its Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2009
The worst way to intimidate your enemy is by being quiet.Cuz pple are afraid of the unknown.Also poster there's difference btwn quiet or timid.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by clemiss(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2009
god bless you for your comment.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by snowdrops(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2009
Tony Anenih is quiet but by no means timid
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2009
There's a difference between being quiet and being weak!

No guy would let a woman take him for granted - queit or not - if he wasnt weak!

Personally, I dislike guys that talk too much! It just irritates me. I'm one of the people who thinks the talking should be left for the women!

However, if I meet a guy with a weak personality, yes, I'll take him for granted. It's just something people cant help!

Even among friends, it's the weakest ones we pick on all the time! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by coolier(f): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2009
Most ladies believe they can ride them.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by MUZBO(m): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2009
Its all this women empowerment craze o! Which other group of guys do you think they'd pick on? They also like to be the boss and being on top. . . in every way!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by tboy1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2009
coolier:

Most ladies believe they can ride them.
They believe they can ride quiet guys? u sure bout that?
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by clemiss(m): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2009
i myself am too quiet but intelligent and sensible. plz big kudos for all the quiet guys they are the men seperated form boys.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by Oluschenco(m): 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2009
You should not take gentility (quiteness) for stupidity.

Ladies takes advantage of stupid/foolish guys, and they fear gentle guys because they don't know his next action.

For me ladies fear me when i am gentle, but cheat/overrides me whenever i feel brag.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by izeek(m): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2009
clemiss:

i myself am too quiet but intelligent and sensible. plz big kudos for all the quiet guys they are the men seperated form boys.

blow ur own trumpet!

how do u tell u'r quiet?
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by kingchild(m): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2009
well am a quiet guy but i dont think any lady born of another lady would dare ride or even try to take me for granted?
cos if she does it to her own perils.
hahaaahhaha

quiet but sharp bad niggar.

i no be tuface  oooooooooo
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by tboy1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2009
LOL @ every dude claiming to be a Quiet person
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by denony(m): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2009
I AM 50% GENTLE 50% RUGGADE
WHAT ABOUT THAT? grin

DEPENDING ON YOUR CHOICE wink
WHEN AM GENTLE AM DANGEROUS CUS U DON'T KNOW WHAT MIGHT COME NEXT grin
WHEN I BRAG AM EASY GOING, CUS I CAN EASILY TAKE U TO MY ARMS AND KISS U DEARLY grin

SO CHOSE YE THY PATH shocked
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by IkaBoy1(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2009
Well am also Quiet and unpredictably dangerous as a result of my past experience with ladies who tend to mistake my quietness for timidity.I think Guys should leave the talking for Girls .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by pureminded: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2009
I'm quite O , Come and ride me!!! I'm all yours kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by spicy007(f): 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2009
there is a vast difference between quiet confidence and quiet dumbness

i know a number of quiet guys who can ride 10 girls at a time and none of them would even know.

with quiet guys, u never know what they think per time and if you are invited to share their thots, its a priviledge

u can never fully say u kno wot a quiet guy can or cant do.moreover, they complement extroverted chics.

i have a boyfriend who's cool n being an extrovert myself, i think dats the attraction.
i prefer a cool guy to a loud one anytime.
i'ld rather do all the talking, since its natural for me anyway,
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by Toppytee(m): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2009
Most girls dont like quiet guys,just very few of them do.I was once like that but i had to change when i lost two good girls to some yori-yori guys.Girls like nasty things,they enjoy it.I started a relationship being a quiet guy but later change and my gal confessed that she love my later disposition.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by zeedee(f): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2009
faakay:

Me I'm a very quiet guy, even Baba J knows that, but I tend to treat them anyhow  cool  grin

So why is your own case like this?  undecided  Maybe your own type of quiet is dulling a.k.a mumusky!  grin

Bless thee

Lmao @ this, It's true.

"Be slow to anger and slow to speak"

I'm a very quiet girl.  But try me and i'll lay your as* out.

The moral of the story is make sure that what you're holding within you is intelligent and sensible.  My favourite type of guy is the silent and strong type.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by tboy1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2009
Toppytee:

Most girls dont like quiet guys,just very few of them do.I was once like that but i had to change when i lost two good girls to some yori-yori guys.Girls like nasty things,they enjoy it.I started a relationship being a quiet guy but later change and my gal [/b]confessed that she love my later disposition.
u should write [b]ur girl likes loud boys not [b]Most girls [/b]like loud boys
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by tboy1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2009
zeedee:

I'm a very quiet girl.  But try me and i'll lay your as* out.
I like dis cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by chopin: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2009
The issue here is not ladies taking quiet guys 4 granted but timid and weak guys. Ladies actually respect gentle and quiet guys, they tend to make them their friends, one they can pour out there heart to, one that gives them a listening ear, whom they can count on.  But quiet guys can be rude, bein too close, u will no longer be sure if u're just friends or lovers  cheesy Dem don ride u go ;
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by denony(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2009
faakay:

Me I'm a very quiet guy, even Baba J knows that, but I tend to treat them anyhow cool grin

So why is your own case like this? undecided Maybe your own type of quiet is dulling a.k.a mumusky! grin

Bless thee

GIRLS LIKE TO BE ON THE CONTROLLING SIDE shocked
BUT NOT MY TYPE OF NO NONSENSE angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by pureminded: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2009
spicy007:

there is a vast difference between quiet confidence and quiet dumbness

i know a number of quiet guys who can ride 10 girls at a time and none of them would even know.

with quiet guys, u never know what they think per time and if you are invited to share their thots, its a priviledge

u can never fully say u kno wot a quiet guy can or cant do.moreover, they complement extroverted chics.

i have a boyfriend who's cool n being an extrovert myself, i think dats the attraction.
i prefer a cool guy to a loud one anytime.
i'ld rather do all the talking, since its natural for me anyway,

I like ur type of chick wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2009
Now every dude claims to be quiet. . .  grin

Personally I do not like loud dudes they are simply a bunch of empty bags!
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by Abbeycity4(f): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2009
pureminded:

I'm quite O , Come and ride me!!! I'm all yours  kiss

really!!! ^^slap him on his chic^^^ hope u wont retaliate  wink coz u're quiet  grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by pureminded: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2009
Abbey_city:

really!!! ^^slap him on his chic^^^ hope u wont retaliate  wink coz u're quiet  grin
shocked For wia ? not that type O cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls / Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.