Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

The Easiest Way To Ask For Her Forgivness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Easiest Way To Ask For Her Forgivness (441 Views)

What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart / Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easiest Way To Ask For Her Forgivness by wendyberry(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2018
A lot of you might be wondering on how you can easily ask your partner to forgive you, today i will be showing you the easiest way to ask for her forgiveness, the steps are listed below as follows,

1)Make sure you have uninterrupted quiet time together: This goes hand in hand with taking her feelings seriously. Be gracious, treat the situation with the gravity it demands, give your wife appropriate time and attention, be patient, don’t demand, demonstrate some sensitivity.

2. Serve her something: Sincerity is best served along with something else. Maybe a refreshing drink or a tasty treat.

3. Try humility: This is directly related to the spirit of service. Pride doesn’t just go before a “fall,” it often announces a "fool"

4. Be completely honest: “I’m sorry I was a few minutes late for dinner,” doesn’t really fly when the truth is “I was three hours late and I didn’t call.”

5. Never play tit-for-tat: Pointing out your wife’s shortcoming in order to make yourself look better is lose-lose. Every time. Without exception. Are we clear?

6. Don’t minimize the offense: If you plan to downplay the situation, your guilt, or your need for forgiveness. then just smack yourself in the head now and make up the couch in the living room before you talk to your wife – that way you can save both yourself and her some time later.

7. Own responsibility: Nobody is responsible for your behavior other than yourself. No matter how bad your day was. Even if you feel you wife provoked you. We are grown-up, adult men – what we do and how we treat other people is always our choice.

8. Lay out a plan for restitution: Have a plan in mind that addresses the hurt you caused.

9. Demonstrate a change of heart:
– “I have already made an appointment with the counselor."
– “I understand that an apology sounds kind of hollow, so I want you to know that my heart has changed and I’m a better person because I’ve made this mistake.”
– These aren’t just flowers – they’re a small attempt to show how much I love you.
– “I forgot to meet you for lunch yesterday. But I have a sitter lined up for tonight and dinner reservations.”

10. Don’t just say it – do it: Follow up that change of heart with a demonstrable change in behavior – a change that repeats itself over time. It may take a while to regain trust, or demonstrate your sincerity, so hang in there and make it count in reality. Remember, you’re not doing this to get out of trouble you’re working on healing the relationship.

If this article was helpful to you, then do drop a comment and also share with ya friends

source:
http://www.lovebird.com.ng/2018/06/the-easiest-way-to-ask-for-her.html?m=1
Re: The Easiest Way To Ask For Her Forgivness by midehi2(f): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
doing this stress too much jor, just say 'I am sorry once' then i flaunt my naked bum bum around, matter finish grin

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Way To Ask For Her Forgivness by wendyberry(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
midehi2:
doing this stress too much jor, just say 'I am sorry once' then i flaunt my naked bum bum around, matter finish grin

hahahhahahhaha, bum bum no dey work dis days oooo
Re: The Easiest Way To Ask For Her Forgivness by ikbnice(m): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
midehi2:
for men dat like sex but that doesn't work for all men
Re: The Easiest Way To Ask For Her Forgivness by ikbnice(m): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
wendyberry:

hahahhahahhaha, bum bum no dey work dis days oooo
I dey tell you. You simply said sorry and start flaunting your assets. Oh o! She's taking me for a simpleton abi. Bro, na another kasala be that
Re: The Easiest Way To Ask For Her Forgivness by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
Long epistle for a very short matter...though you are trying to promote your blog

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Your Wife / Romance Scam...how Joseph Isibor Nearly Scam A Neighbour Of 100k / In Celebration Of 1.9million Followers On IG, See What Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.