Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Please Plan To Save Towards Your Funeral– Hilarious (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Plan To Save Towards Your Funeral– Hilarious (pics) (1259 Views)

“Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers? / Do You Want To Boost Your Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Plan To Save Towards Your Funeral– Hilarious (pics) by ExAngel007(f): 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Twitter users @jajaphd and @ijegaba shared this
interesting conversation about saving towards your own
funeral. One of them said, 'why should funeral be
high My own funeral bill should not be more than
100k everybody around me knows that'. Follow the
conversation below…

http://ihavegist.com/isnt-losing-you-enough-pain-please-plan-to-save-towards-your-funerala-hilarious-twitter-conversation/

Re: Please Plan To Save Towards Your Funeral– Hilarious (pics) by NaijaFutbol: 7:01am On Aug 31, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Please Plan To Save Towards Your Funeral– Hilarious (pics) by greatgod2012(f): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2018
I honestly do not see any reason for expensive funeral. It's an unnecessary waste of resources!
Re: Please Plan To Save Towards Your Funeral– Hilarious (pics) by Nobodys(f): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2018
I don't know why people spend so much for funerals, some even borrow just to throw a big burial ceremony...why?.... some leave the corpse at the mortuary for years cause there's no money for burial, is this really necessary??....makes me wonder if we're suppose to be partying or mourning....

Don't know how it's done abroad buh I think it's high time we look into some of our cultural practices.....
Re: Please Plan To Save Towards Your Funeral– Hilarious (pics) by chiommy123(f): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2018
Some dead people are really going to deal with their relations whenever they get the chance cos they never remembered them when they were alive but they will kill cow, different drinks, even pay Apams to be throwing their dead body anyhow
Re: Please Plan To Save Towards Your Funeral– Hilarious (pics) by chris2face(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2018
Nobodys:
I don't know why people spend so much for funerals, some even borrow just to throw a big burial ceremony...why?.... some leave the corpse at the mortuary for years cause there's no money for burial, is this really necessary??....makes me wonder if we're suppose to be partying or mourning....

Don't know how it's done abroad buh I think it's high time we look into some of our cultural practices.....
Exactly i have seen one that went as far as rebuilding this dead fathers house before the burial and the building had been in bad shape when the dad was alive,i just dont get this new thread

1 Like

Re: Please Plan To Save Towards Your Funeral– Hilarious (pics) by Bluezy13(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nobodys:

I do tell my people; When I die, nobody should waste money giving me a "befitting" burial. Dig a pit and lay my corps inside.
Unless otherwise I left enough money for them to waste in burying me without touching their individual pockets.

1 Like

Re: Please Plan To Save Towards Your Funeral– Hilarious (pics) by Offpoint: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
"Nobody should eat at my funeral I'm not happy I died" got megringringrin dude's joyless
Re: Please Plan To Save Towards Your Funeral– Hilarious (pics) by Blackfire(m): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
Some Nigerians still carry bad mind for great beyond say you no bury them,do funeral... Dey disturb relatives with bad luck, and be monitoring some one...

And be shouting come and bury me
Re: Please Plan To Save Towards Your Funeral– Hilarious (pics) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nobodys:

Abroad is not easy too. People buy insurance for funeral long before they die so as not to put their folks in debt. We Africans especially Nigerians spend on frivolous things like asoebi and entertainments during funerals when we ought to have kept that money for the living.
Till today, I still wonder why someone will come to funeral of a young man or woman and be complaining of not being served food and drinks. sad

1 Like

Re: Please Plan To Save Towards Your Funeral– Hilarious (pics) by Nobodys(f): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Abroad is not east too. People buy insurance for funeral long before they die so as not to put their folks in debt. We Africans especially Nigerians spend on frivolous things like asoebi and entertainments during funerals when we ought to have kept that money for the living.
Till today, I still wonder why someone will come to funeral of a young man or woman and be complaining of not being served food and drinks. sad
It's really pathetic..

grin hunger gat no joy at all.......

(1) (Reply)

Evangelist Impregnates Church Chorister After Hot Romp In Lagos / Delta State Girls Can Be So Bit-tchy / Nigerian Men In My Area Always Asking Girls To Come To Their House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.