Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Nigerian Men In My Area Always Asking Girls To Come To Their House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men In My Area Always Asking Girls To Come To Their House (1260 Views)

Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Asking Girls The Way To The Toilet Without Mentioning "TOILET" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men In My Area Always Asking Girls To Come To Their House by Ilamina(f): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
I don't know which kind of ghetto, disgusting, gross, bush, thug, un gentleman attitude these men have

I mean why will I go to a guys house, I just met yesterday

When one Togo guy from the west African country, Togo
Wants to see me, he invites me to the park

That's what a normal guy does

Looks like I won't be dating Nigerian men at the moment

Team foreign dudes
Re: Nigerian Men In My Area Always Asking Girls To Come To Their House by Airtimex(m): 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nigerian men are unique wink
Re: Nigerian Men In My Area Always Asking Girls To Come To Their House by Davash222(m): 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
My dear, the only park we have here is Peace mass park and co.

Come to the house or forget it. My dicck , my rules.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In My Area Always Asking Girls To Come To Their House by Bojack(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
Op u said one Togo guy from the West African country, Togo.......can a Nigerian man come from Japan or Brazil

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In My Area Always Asking Girls To Come To Their House by panmunium(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
The only park we have in Nigeria is za oza room, even our number one citizen takes his wife there always

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In My Area Always Asking Girls To Come To Their House by Deandean: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
BUt u can ask 4 call card on d first meeting......ole jatijati
Re: Nigerian Men In My Area Always Asking Girls To Come To Their House by Ilamina(f): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
panmunium:
The only park we have in Nigeria is za oza room, even our number one citizen takes his wife there always
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In My Area Always Asking Girls To Come To Their House by Opportuneke(m): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
That's the standard,

Would you expect the Man to visit you in your crib?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In My Area Always Asking Girls To Come To Their House by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
Bojack:
Op u said one Togo guy from the West African country, Togo.......can a Nigerian man come from Japan or Brazil
Good question. help me ask her lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In My Area Always Asking Girls To Come To Their House by 1Sharon(f): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ilamina:
grin

What if.you get comfortable around him, would you go his house then?
Re: Nigerian Men In My Area Always Asking Girls To Come To Their House by Ilamina(f): 2:27am On Jun 08, 2019
1Sharon:

What if.you get comfortable around him, would you go his house then?

I don't know yet

(1) (Reply)

Please Is This Where All Our Money Goes? / Woman Marries A Dog After 220 Failed Relationships With Men / Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.