Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,544 members, 7,958,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! (18873 Views)

Discos Post 37 Apologies To Band A Customers In 1 Week / "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai / Governor Wike: Rivers Is A Christian State – No Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by ba7man(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Did we ever ask u to take us serious

It's one Nigeria man, everyone can live n invest anywhere they want. There's absolutely nothing u can do about it except wail publicly grin.
Clowns. "Leave us alone, we want Biafra".......next moment, na to enter night bus commot from the same Biafra only to return once a year.

3 Likes

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by ipodstinks: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Which Oyel? For igboland? Chineke where the oil dey?
Matbe he meant palm oil. Or is he talking of the one that is not up to half of the quarter of ondo own grin

1 Like

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Deputy1111(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
goldony:

Egbon,whatever I shared to Joylove extended to you!
And why ask me to apologise?its u she will kill!
Anyways!!my postcard!

Broz ,i don't what you and Joylove may have in common o...but since you are on social media like this,,it has extended to me ......don't tell me Joylove don enter your eyes o ....hahahahah...
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
mangoman00:
My love for the Igbos will never end,it may pain some people.The liberality and openess of the Igbos is what Nigerians always misunderstood.In my church come and see igbos putting everything to make the church succeed yet a Yoruba owned church but my friends will discriminate against the other church founded by an Igbo man and tag it Igbo church. In action Igbos hv proven that they love Nigerians more than any other tribe.keep it up that is mind of God

God bless you for speaking the truth....

My own church na yoruba be the head...

we hv pulled resources for the church to the extent the pastor don't take igbo worshippers play....but we are doing it for God.....

Why can't yoruba do same.....i wonder.

1 Like

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Mortiple(m): 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
ipodstinks:
No, owerri robbery are yorubas na. Lazy people that are richer than you. Lazy ass.
You make me laugh!!! grin grin grin

How can the lazy people be richer than the people that feed them?
- They survive on rent (paid by us)
- They have sold their lands in the city and moved to the interior villages.
- Our traders feed their multitudes of their jobless youths (who are only good at touting).

Wake up bro! I get am before no be property.
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Kayodeoyes: 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
am proud to be a Yoruba wao God thanks you for creating me among the odudua children
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by willibounce1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
LochOtieno:

God bless you for speaking the truth....

My own church na yoruba be the head...

we hv pulled resources for the church to the extent the pastor don't take igbo worshippers play....but we are doing it for God.....

Why can't yoruba do same.....i wonder.

Go and worship lazarus mouka foam in chosen. Thats where you ipod miscreants belong. Continue to deceive yourselves about contributing to yoruba churches.. heck! What the phuck is yoruba church. You ipods have been cursed with hatred and envy.

2 Likes

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
willibounce1:

Go and worship lazarus mouka foam in chosen. Thats where you ipod miscreants belong. Continue to deceive yourselves about contributing to yoruba churches.. heck! What the phuck is yoruba church. You ipods have been cursed with hatred and envy.

what of redeem, winners and mfm

u are purely biased
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by willibounce1(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
LochOtieno:

what of redeem, winners and mfm

u are purely biased

What happened to redeem, winners and mfm? Did anybody put a gun to your head to attend the churches? Why not go to catholic or trem.

You can imagine how petty you ipods can be to even be seeing a particular church from a tribal perspective. That shows how hateful and envious you guys are. Why waste your time going to church at all when all you harbour in your mind is hate. You see a church as a yoruba church, why wasting your time to attend the church..lol..maybe you are praying to a yoruba God.

2 Likes

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
willibounce1:

What happened to redeem, winners and mfm? Did anybody put a gun to your head to attend the churches? Why not go to catholic or trem.

You can imagine how petty you ipods can be to even be seeing a particular church from a tribal perspective. That shows how hateful and envious you guys are. Why waste your time going to church at all when all you harbour in your mind is hate. You see a church as a yoruba church, why wasting your time to attend the church..lol..maybe you are praying to a yoruba God.

OK sango is gay.

bye
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by willibounce1(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
LochOtieno:

OK sango is gay.

bye

Yea..he phucked amadioha so hard he started blaming sango for marginalisation. Now i know sango contributed to the numerous problems of the ipod pigs

2 Likes

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
willibounce1:

Yea..he phucked amadioha so hard he started blaming sango for marginalisation. Now i know sango contributed to the numerous problems of the ipod pigs

you people has sold ur shame to the mud....

suffering and smiling...continue....

very pathetic....and typical of una
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
ba7man:
Clowns. "Leave us alone, we want Biafra".......next moment, na to enter night bus commot from the same Biafra only to return once a year.

1Nigeriya, Yorubas have been shouting it, their lives depend on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by ipodstinks: 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mortiple:
You make me laugh!!! grin grin grin

How can the lazy people be richer than the people that feed them?
- They survive on rent (paid by us)
- They have sold their lands in the city and moved to the interior villages.
- Our traders feed their multitudes of their jobless youths (who are only good at touting).

Wake up bro! I get am before no be property.
Hehehe, just see the joke of the century grin. You mean you feed them by selling and reselling of your children just to feed your mouth. Those people don't sell their kids you know. So how can those that use thier kids as trade by berter or for little change to buy akpu feed another.So you are paying rent, I thought you have a mansion in vgc cheesy. So you mean they should give you their house for free? How many of you can give your fellow igbos house for free? Which land hehehehe. Now do you see where you turned yourself to joke grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Izumarock70(m): 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
uba1991:
DIS idiot is an enemy of yorubas and shud b treated so. first, he shud b ejected from lagos[yoruba land] since he hate those that accommodated and feeds him,he shud not b allow to stay in any part of yoruba land. that ll serve as a lesson to dos pigs that their life depends on yoruba but instead of showing appreciation they rather hates and insult their benefactors at any given time
last time I checked, Lagos is still a no man's land
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by GoldNiagara(m): 11:24am On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=PrecisionFx post=68430518]

Lies.

Where is the link to this useless n baseless information oh u sophisticated idiot.[/quote

He pain am! is this link not a link?
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=GoldNiagara post=68472333][/quote]

which link?
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
ComradeWonder:

It was never an allegation. You know the truth within you. Anyway, man make an invent and event make history....I will rather advice you not to be part of Nnanna historical blunder and mistake of the highest order.

which truth abeg and which mistake did nnanna made?
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
ComradeWonder:

I will not stop attacking you on this forum until you desist to support Nnanna.......Your person represent the symbol of hypocrite and on-looker for supporting this dude called Nnanna.

I can see....u hv pencilled down for attack....

the truth remains that chinua achebe and nnanna was right.
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by ComradeWonder(m): 1:24am On Jun 18, 2018
Mayrock:

which truth abeg and which mistake did nnanna made?

You can ask again
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 18, 2018
ComradeWonder:

You can ask again

OK sire coz I choptas not.
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 18, 2018
ComradeWonder:

You can ask again

OK sire coz I choptas not.
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Justiceleague1: 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
papparatzzi2013:

Ki lo n so?
o so pe,m...nu to wa sofisticated ni yen grin
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by LaudableXX: 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
ba7man:

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Confusion As PDP Presidential Campaign Council Gets Eight Spokespersons / Salihu Lukman And His Grandstanding Over Buhari’s Successor - Suleiman Musa / Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.