Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! (18112 Views)

Discos Post 37 Apologies To Band A Customers In 1 Week / "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai / 'APC Caught Sharing Money To Yoruba Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock' - May Ubeku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by ipodstinks: 6:52am On Jun 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""since he hate those that accommodated and feeds him""

Pls explain how Yorubas accommodate n feed him
""
If you don't know the meaning of accommodation cos you are a lazy thinker. Then Go and ask your brothers in South Africa, those one will understand what it means to accommodate.
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Chuksonyeike: 7:00am On Jun 13, 2018
ipodstinks:
If you don't know the meaning of accommodation cos you are a lazy thinker. Then Go and ask your brothers in South Africa, those one will understand what it means to accommodate.

Is Ochereome Nnanna a south african? So whats it with this stupid analogy?
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by ipodstinks: 7:05am On Jun 13, 2018
LZAA:

Slaves that dominated both the northern civil service and economy
Same in the ewedu kingdom
Wow i love that kain slavery o
Slaves that made akintola and bello deliver hate speeches at breakneck speed
Slaves that make afonjics to open threads on NL to ask why igbos are travelling home during holidays grin
I prefer ewedu kingdom to nsala kingdom. Reason, ewedu has English name, botanical name, contains protein, vitamins, that is without adding fish o. Eating not by only yorubas, but by northern African nations and southern American nations of which they have their own name for it. But nsala or what, damn, what an alien soup. No one is interested in it. Looks irritating to sight. Can you tell us the English n botanical name for it grin, can you tell us the nutrients it contains without fish. Spit on such damn poo. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by ipodstinks: 7:07am On Jun 13, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

Can you imagine, and you are amoung those that castigated pro nwosu for calling igbo race lazy thinking race. Are you not proving him right with this your reply? cheesy. When you decide to think we'll with your brain after reading a comment, you can come back to discuss.

3 Likes

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by WilyWily: 7:25am On Jun 13, 2018
Apology, siiiiiiiisiiiiiiiiii,
huuuhuuu, just to make dem feel good.
Sophisticated Momomororonrons
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 13, 2018
SirToby:

so you can say this ? after the loads of insults you released on the Yorubas today. Hypocrite.

since he has apologised. what is the need of bearing grudges......

He should be forgiven....we are all humans.....

If christ can forgive our sins, who are we not to forgive others.

let bygone be bygone.
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by reesemachh(m): 7:29am On Jun 13, 2018
uba1991:
DIS idiot is an enemy of yorubas and shud b treated so. first, he shud b ejected from lagos[yoruba land] since he hate those that accommodated and feeds him,he shud not b allow to stay in any part of yoruba land. that ll serve as a lesson to dos pigs that their life depends on yoruba but instead of showing appreciation they rather hates and insult their benefactors at any given time

how are you different or better than him. Everyday you and your likes come here and spew hatred and disgust towards the Igbo people just because they don't share your sentiments.the way you type pigs and whatnot doesn't differentiate you from the actual pig itself. There are the kinda ethnic slur that necessitated genocide in Rwanda and also in Nigeria but as usual you don't care as long as it fits you to call them pigs lol the joke is truly on you u. he has apologized which is a good thing as demanded so no need to call him names because if you do you are no different from him

1 Like

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Tyche(m): 7:29am On Jun 13, 2018
uba1991:
DIS idiot is an enemy of yorubas and shud b treated so. first, he shud b ejected from lagos[yoruba land] since he hate those that accommodated and feeds him,he shud not b allow to stay in any part of yoruba land. that ll serve as a lesson to dos pigs that their life depends on yoruba but instead of showing appreciation they rather hates and insult their benefactors at any given time

Like say na heaven? Mtcheeeew
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by SirToby(m): 7:42am On Jun 13, 2018
Mayrock:

since he has apologised. what is the need of bearing grudges......

He should be forgiven....we are all humans.....

If christ can forgive our sins, who are we not to forgive others.

let bygone be bygone.
Mayrock stop preaching to me and pretending you are a saint. i've seen the hatred and animosity you harbour against the yorubas via your previous posts. stop forming saint. Your heart reeks of hatred. An hateful person cannot teach another person how to forgive. ko le work.

1 Like

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 13, 2018
SirToby:

Mayrock stop preaching to me and pretending you are a saint. i've seen the hatred and animosity you harbour against the yorubas via your previous posts. stop forming saint. Your heart reeks of hatred. An hateful person cannot teach another person how to forgive. ko le work.

you are the one being hostile to me now......where is our heart of forgiveness......love love love.....show some love.........

we don't hate.....we only show love.....

If u continue this way, how can we be friends......u trying to make us to become eternal mortal enemies.....forgive and show love.
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by orisa37: 7:53am On Jun 13, 2018
Sincere appology. U are forgiven IJN AMEN.
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by orisa37: 7:55am On Jun 13, 2018
daomi:
Thunder fire u

And U 2.
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by orisa37: 7:57am On Jun 13, 2018
dignity33:
Did Oba of Lagos apologies to Igbos?

He is a Bendel Ibo.
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by orisa37: 8:00am On Jun 13, 2018
GoldNiagara:

No he didn't!

He is fake
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by SirToby(m): 8:08am On Jun 13, 2018
Mayrock:

you are the one being hostile to me now......where is our heart of forgiveness......love love love.....show some love.........

we don't hate.....we only show love.....

If u continue this way, how can we be friends......u trying to make us to become eternal mortal enemies.....forgive and show love.
Shior!
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by mangoman00: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2018
deomelo:
Sadly, his bigoted ways did not start with this particular issue so he can not discount this issue and ignore his past offensive, horrible and disgusting comments.

This apology though obviously forced by his employer and colleagues doesn't sound heartfelt or genuine since most of the offensive and bigoted remarks are still there on his FB page.

His employer is not too far from the same odious and bigoted pathways because they saw and enabled this disgusting character for years so they must also take their own portion of the blame.

Sadly, Vanguard as a news organization is a damaged brand with zero trusts and sense of objectivity and this bigot helped highlight what we all know about this damaged news organization and I don't see them recovering anytime soon.
You hv a terrible soul,l hope u are nt physically ugly as I imagine.
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by orisa37: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2018
The people you apologized to may not even deserve it.

The King is wise !!!

The Nnanna thing pain this people no be small.

And U like it? Small head !!!
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by mangoman00: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2018
SirToby:

Was referring to Akinolu not the stupid and imbecilic cry-baby nana.
sorry no one can understand u,be organised .Better reset ur brain.
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Ikechuob: 8:24am On Jun 13, 2018
ipodstinks:
[s][/s]Garbbage from lazy thinker.
Sophisticated m0ron
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by SirToby(m): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2018
mangoman00:
sorry no one can understand u,be organised .Better reset ur brain.
Where is this Ebola patient coming from ? i don't have your time dunce. swerve!

2 Likes

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2018
A leopard will never change it's spots.
To hell with your apology, bloody bigot.
Vanguard will lose if they fail to sack the bigot.

1 Like

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 13, 2018
SirToby:
Shior!
roihs!
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by ba7man(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

You see the way South Africans kill you guys like rats there.......now, that's because they're not accomodating.

We tolerate you guys and your insults constantly here in the Southwest.......why? Because we're accommodating. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by wale2day: 10:30am On Jun 13, 2018
ba7man:
You see the way South Africans kill you guys like rats there.......now, that's because they're not accomodating.

We tolerate you guys and your insults constantly here in the Southwest.......why? Because we're accommodating. undecided

We and una, who dey tolerate who?

Ok, dont tolerate us again, gives us our own country make we dey go.
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by wale2day: 10:32am On Jun 13, 2018
WilyWily:
Apology, siiiiiiiisiiiiiiiiii,
huuuhuuu, just to make dem feel good.
Sophisticated Momomororonrons

seun nairaland will be nairaland, tell ur boy to leave people.

our girls have left becos of ban. so many left ekt bear is another

wily long time, welcome back.
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by ba7man(m): 10:33am On Jun 13, 2018
wale2day:

grin cheesy grin cheesy
You get 5 States and your own region.

That one no do una??

Na our region we dey oooo......we no come una side.

First commot for our region before we take you serious. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:35am On Jun 13, 2018
ipodstinks:
Can you imagine, and you are amoung those that castigated pro nwosu for calling igbo race lazy thinking race. Are you not proving him right with this your reply? cheesy. When you decide to think we'll with your brain after reading a comment, you can come back to discuss.

Ochereome is a full blooded Nigerian and has every right to stay in lagos.There is nothing you can do about his stay in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by ipodstinks: 10:46am On Jun 13, 2018
wale2day:

grin cheesy grin cheesy
You mean we should give you your country? You mean your country in in our cupboard, you men we use rope to tie you down. So much for lazy thinkers o. grin
Re: Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! by Gazzy88(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2018
Ojiofor:

Between you and I who is a bigot? Shame on a bitter soul like you for calling me a flat head. In fact, I here by demand an apology asap.
ok sorry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezaniā€¦ No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot / President Buhari Attends Adama Barrow's Inauguration (Photos) / Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.