Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo (25242 Views)

Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 / Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by betterford: 8:40am On Jun 13, 2018
Then who will jail you oshiomole for Benin central hospital that you went to borrow equipments for stella obasanjo hospital and brought foolish Buhari to commision? who will also jail you for Benin city water storm project that you diverted over 35 billion naira you and clem Agba??who will jail you for diverting edo local government allocations for 8 years? who will jail you for denying Hon john Yakubu his mandate as duly elected local govt chairman for esan north east..u better keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by samuel900(m): 8:42am On Jun 13, 2018
Wetin Oshiomole and its small head no for politics
Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by mikolo4us: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2018
See this their that stole Edo State money to build a private university for himself and left the state in debt....all of una deserve jail term of 100 yeaes

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2018
Obasanjo deserves no pity, in his retirement, he never retired. He pushed Jonathan out, to bring in Buhari, and now he is playing a victim ? Look at how people who are not supposed to insult him and are just throwing jabs at him.

None of them is free from corruption. But who ever is not in good terms with the people in power are prosecuted.

This is a wonderful form of democracy.
Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by Newpride(m): 8:47am On Jun 13, 2018
Buhari shld leave that old ugly man jor.
But on a serious note, obj is evil. He thinks he can the way he did during gej era and spoilt business for him.
Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by Geofavor(m): 8:47am On Jun 13, 2018
Esseite:
There is a grand plot to divide not just the west internally but also further the division of the south.....

And it works perfectly because its easier to single out a southerner with fame/money and appointment to blackmail every other person..only a southerner is used as bait for such speech against another southerner. Even Buhari praised Abacha despite all odds..

The June 12 declaration has been tilted by the Presidency towards being a SW thing despite being declared a national democracy day in which democracy fighters from all divide queued behind MKO.

It boosts Presidency rating on Democracy on the international scene despite blood shed everywhere despite the nepotistic appointments, the shambled economy, the alarming number of job loss, the tyrannic approach of the armed forces and security outfits etc.

The Propagandist pushing hard to make it a spite on the SE/SS/MB despite massive votes from the regions

Demeaning the influence of the only politician with presidential sagacity in the west Obasanjo, having being done with the GEJ of SS and none from SE, while the chase being hot on Danjuma of MB.. obviously knowing that raising another calliber of such individuals takes a decade. If not, how do you relate obasanjo with a lecture of MKO, when he was undergoing a 30years prison term from 1995?

Rendering the voice of the middlebeltans clamouring on the killings a mere whisper..

Who is in the favour of all the calculations?

Your leaders are dividing you Nigerians, and its working perfectly..
Next time, quit the grandiloquence and cut to the chase. It took you eons to make your point.
Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2018
akelicious:
Former Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomole, has said he would have arrested and prosecuted former President Olusegun Obasanjo if he were President Muhammadu Buhari.

This is coming as the former Edo State governor received more endorsements from the national leader of the party, Bola Tinubu, as well as governors elected on the platform of the party ahead of the national convention of the party.

Oshiomhole, who weighed in over the faceoff between President Buhari and Obasanjo, urged Buhari to investigate and jail the former president, should he be found to have dipped his hands in public treasury.

Speaking at the event in honour of late Chief MKO Abiola’s family chaired by Femi Falana, Oshiomhole also praised Chief Frank Kokori for standing up to dictatorship when it mattered most.

“He should be arrested if he has committed any offence. He arrested many of us. So, if we are celebrating Chief Gani Fawehinmi, we have compelling reasons to do so. In all of these, we didn’t pay any money to Gani or Falana. They defended us pro bono.

“Gani is not here today, but his spirit is here. Falana is here and today, I am standing. Even the president who was in charge then, he is now complaining that they want to harass him. He was harassing me and he got me arrested.

“He thought he himself would not be arrested? If I were the president I would arrest him. We are all Nigerians. I remember one day I told him, I said ‘President Obasanjo, we made you president. You did not make me a Nigerian.

“’You are our creation; I am not your creation. You must listen’. But he thought he would be in power forever and he tried to take us on the way to Zimbabwe. He was a reluctant Head of State, became president for two terms and he wanted to do a third term because a cockroach licking palm oil would never lick enough.”
Oshiomhole added that when he was accused by Obasanjo of behaving as if I was an alternate president; and he was running the NLC like a parallel government that wanted to overthrow his government.

The former governor further stated: “The late Abiola would be smiling not just for the honour done him by the president, but that Frank Kokori who was very young then, deployed the instrumentality of oil workers to support the progressive mission of the civil society.
He said: “It is not the position you occupy but the role that you play that will define your place in history. This man was never an NLC president but he is the only unionist invited to the investiture.

“So, we just consulted among ourselves, few of us who benefited from Gani’s leadership by using the instrument of the law to confront evil leaders…at the NLC, we were so efficient at causing troubles but too poor to procure the services of legal titans like Gani and Falana but who would always come and defend us pro bono. So, we felt that on the eve of his investiture, we should gather and celebrate him.”

In another development, Oshiomhole has received more endorsements from Tinubu, as well as governors elected on the platform of the party.
Speaking to journalists shortly after he led other governors on solidarity visit to the Oshiomhole Campaign Office at Aso Drive, Asokoro in Abuja, Tinubu said: “My presence here symbolises solidarity and unity of purpose to continue to build a progressive party that will carry Nigeria on in a progressive manner and encourage good governance with courage and commitment.

“There is no doubt that I have endorsed his candidacy. I have worked with him, should I have any doubt?”
On whether he feels he can work well with Oshiomole, Tinubu said: “Yes, I can work with him, I have no doubt.”
When asked if the endorsements Oshiomole was getting from key party leaders will not discourage other contestants and make the convention exercise more like a rubber stamp, Tinubu said democracy is all about winning.

“In politics, you seek to win. Have you seen anyone who wants to lose? It is about wining, it is about choice and we just have to accept that,” he said.
Tinubu was also asked to react to the outcome of the recent APC congresses, especially as it relates to the parallel congress in Lagos State, but he dismissed the parallel state executive led by Foud Oki, describing it as a non-issue.

“[b]Anybody can open a bank branch anywhere but it depends whether its ATM card can work,” he said.
[/b]Kebbi State Governor, Alhaji Atiku Bagudu, who spoke on the mission of the governors to the campaign office, said they were all queuing behind the former Edo State governor to emerge as the next national chairman.

“I believe all of us are in support of Oshiomhole. All our colleagues are happy with this development. Our party is looking forward to the chairmanship of Oshiomhole.
“He has had experiences in various aspects of national life and we are all confident that the party is a structure that is necessary for the continuous evolution and maintenance of democracy and his collective experiences in the recent past as the governor of Edo State, one of the most successful leaders of trade union movement and a democratic activist all his life; these qualities would be brought to bear in achieving the ideals of the APC,” he said.

The governor believed that Oshiomhole will be a leader who will be the embodiment of the spirit of the party, saying the experiences will help him make the party central to governance.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/06/13/oshiomhole-if-i-were-buhari-
ill-jail-obasanjo/amp/
Dat tinubu ATM comparison got me tho...
Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 13, 2018
despite his flaws like every other human, I still rate

obj miles ahead of the current disaster @ aso rock,

notwithstanding his June 12 GREEK GIFT!

I can't wait to un-vote him.
Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by Saintp(m): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2018
If buhari loves himself, he should build strong institutions that does not look at faces or work through vendetta. If he doesn't, he will still fall into the trap of the vendetta of the future directed at him. If he likes, let him be listening to sycophants who will switch allegiance tomorrow.
Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by olatbs(m): 8:55am On Jun 13, 2018
He was just saying his mind... afterall, all what he is saying is true. "do to someone what you want others do to you".. he said, if he has any offence then let him follow dariye's part and he will be the first scape goat being a president..
Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by Stevewonder004(m): 8:56am On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=megamank post=68430953]This short man has started again....
Does he really have time and strength to service his new Lara machine parked in his bedroom....hope one stupid driver wouldn't be warming or test running the engine in his absense....

That engine and be very inching if it needs servicing and oiling so any close by connecting rode will do..

you must be a mechanic

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by Antoeni(m): 8:56am On Jun 13, 2018
Mr Adams just calm down he will still go to jail,
PmB is still in d process,

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by RexTramadol1: 9:04am On Jun 13, 2018
Vendetta Gofament.
Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by akdjr(m): 9:06am On Jun 13, 2018
Osho Baba! The man who single handedly pocket Anenih(PDP Chief priest). If OBJ do anyhow I swear Osho go show am say Egba juju de learn for where Iyamu juju de. Except OBJ no de breath in air again na hm Osho no go fit pocket am.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by godofuck231: 9:07am On Jun 13, 2018
Small goat wan wear rope for neck go pepper soup joint

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by megamank(m): 9:08am On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=Stevewonder004 post=68435075][/quote]

My be o.....but we can repair and service female engines very well
Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by petenweke: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2018
Well along came the Lizard. ..
You will jail obj for what?
Did any body jail you for marrying an imported young girl from ....?
You are the people confusing the president and make people hate him.
Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by megamank(m): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2018
godofuck231:
Small goat wan wear rope for neck go pepper soup joint

To complete it.....na pepper soup pot the goat go end o
Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by RENTS: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2018
Oshomole is a fool.
Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2018
OSHO GO AND UNSEAT BUBU SO THAT YOU CAN JAIL BABA EBORA OWU, OLORIBURUKU. DEN NO BORN BUBU WELL TO JAIL BABA

SEE HIM AS HE RESEMBLE VAMPIRE
Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by obanimoje: 9:14am On Jun 13, 2018
One day you will be jailed too,Oshiomole.Not you alone, but with Tinubu,Ambode,Ajimobi,Aregbesola and others. Amen
Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by BeingFrank(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2018
Esseite:
There is a grand plot to divide not just the west internally but also further the division of the south.....

And it works perfectly because its easier to single out a southerner with fame/money and appointment to blackmail every other person..only a southerner is used as bait for such speech against another southerner. Even Buhari praised Abacha despite all odds..

The June 12 declaration has been tilted by the Presidency towards being a SW thing despite being declared a national democracy day in which democracy fighters from all divide queued behind MKO.

It boosts Presidency rating on Democracy on the international scene despite blood shed everywhere despite the nepotistic appointments, the shambled economy, the alarming number of job loss, the tyrannic approach of the armed forces and security outfits etc.

The Propagandist pushing hard to make it a spite on the SE/SS/MB despite massive votes from the regions

Demeaning the influence of the only politician with presidential sagacity in the west Obasanjo, having being done with the GEJ of SS and none from SE, while the chase being hot on Danjuma of MB.. obviously knowing that raising another calliber of such individuals takes a decade. If not, how do you relate obasanjo with a lecture of MKO, when he was undergoing a 30years prison term from 1995?

Rendering the voice of the middlebeltans clamouring on the killings a mere whisper..

Who is in the favour of all the calculations?

Your leaders are dividing you Nigerians, and its working perfectly..
This Is The Same Song I've Been Singing In This Forum Without Ceasing, Bt It Seems Some Southeners Don't Understand The Hand Writing. Buhari Has No Integrity To Probe Anyone, He's Still Living On Corruption, Nepotism, Tyranny Etc, But Some Nigerians Are So Short Sighted. Because Someone Tells You The Truth, You Remember The Person Is A Thief, While You Are A Dirtier Crimminal.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2018
Geofavor:

Next time, quit the grandiloquence and cut to the chase. It took you eons to make your point.

Sorry for the long rhetoric..
Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by Ashley86400: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2018
megamank:
This short man has started again....
Does he really have time and strength to service his new Lara machine parked in his bedroom....hope one stupid driver wouldn't be warming or test running the engine in his absense....

That engine can be very inching if it needs servicing and oiling so any close by connecting rode will do.
Why are is bedroom duties the only thing you're concerned about.
Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by emi14: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2018
megamank:

That engine can be very inching if it needs servicing and oiling so any close by connecting rode will do.
Insensitivity existing between you and realities.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by Jebosh(m): 9:49am On Jun 13, 2018
Politics......the man that work with obj,he used play workers as if is fighting for their interest,when obj and him have sat to negotiate on table.obj make him to be relevant in Nigeria,now the man is talking nonsense because he want to work with APC with all cost
Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by AdamuAudu: 9:54am On Jun 13, 2018
megamank:

Na today Lara run? The woman don park all Osho monies dumb him and take off.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by emi14: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2018
BeingFrank:
This Is The Same Song I've Been Singing In This Forum Without Ceasing, Bt It Seems Some Southeners Don't Understand The Hand Writing. Buhari Has No Integrity To Probe Anyone, He's Still Living On Corruption, Nepotism, Tyranny Etc, But Some Nigerians Are So Short Sighted. Because Someone Tells You The Truth, You Remember The Person Is A Thief, While You Are A Dirtier Crimminal.
Buhari's prime reasons is revenge
Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by jaxxy(m): 9:56am On Jun 13, 2018
Same obasanjo that helped u guy win the elections? Aint dat a hypocrite.
Re: Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo by aribisala0(m): 9:56am On Jun 13, 2018
That him wife neve get belle?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn / Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition / Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Says FG Isn't Responsible For His Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.