Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,128 members, 7,852,840 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Why I Want To Settle For Baby Mama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Want To Settle For Baby Mama (555 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want To Settle For Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
Please I need people with working brain to advise me and I'm sure this might help some folks too.

I'm a Yoruba guy, a 30year old man. All my friends are married and when I see them, I will feel like they're troubled or let me say they always look troubled since they get married. They have cool financially so I do not see money as the cause here.

Now in my case, I always feel that I need deliverance because I have never for once in my life think of getting married hence, thinking of getting maybe 2 girls pregnant while I take good care of my kids (2 is okay for me).

My Reasons:

1. I'm not matured enough to overlook some things like seeing my wife or having a chit chat with random guys, I may be on front page of newspapers the next day cos I will be forced to deal with her.

2. With the type of girls we have this days, the sad news is that, many of them cannot be trusted... Many of them has been used...many of them has been used by all this Yahoo guys - the bitter truth. For heavenly sake, this girls see cheating in marriage as fun.

3. I know a married retired olosho girl who I "think" she won't be able to give birth again. Probably been used too but who suffers it now? The innocent man married to her.

4. See, technology don spoil market for singles like I because most of our dear SUs too have been brainwashed. Who SU epp this days? In fact, there own worst past.

My reasons might not look so convincing enough to most of you but I just listed why I want to settle for baby mama.

If I have a baby mama, as far I take good care of my kids, if she likes, she can start fvcking all men on the street, I won't be moved since I'm not married to her.

Still, I belief I may be wrong so I need advise.

Thanks for reading!!
Re: Why I Want To Settle For Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Non comprehendé
Re: Why I Want To Settle For Baby Mama by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
shocked

Hang on..

Based on ur story, it sounds that all ur ladies down there are nothing but juz leftovers.

This is such a painful allegation u know & it is not good how u painted ur women down there.. Same with the ladies screaming about their men for engaging multiple cheating..

*sigh*
Re: Why I Want To Settle For Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

Hang on..

Based on ur story, it sounds that all ur ladies down there are nothing but juz leftovers.

This is such a painful allegation u know & it is not good how u painted ur women down there.. Same with the ladies screaming about their men for engaging multiple cheating..

*sigh*

Speak for yourself aunty... I didn't say all - "most" were used in all indications. How do you as a lady know who a man is when they approach you? So we don't have married men who sleep with their maid? Does that mean a woman cannot decide not to ever get married if she has some good reasons too?
Re: Why I Want To Settle For Baby Mama by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
hardeymorllar:

[s]Speak for yourself, aunty... I didn't say all - "most" were used in all indications. How do you as a lady know who a man is when they approach you? So we don't have married men who sleep with their maid? Does that mean a woman cannot decide not to ever get married if she has some good reasons too?[/s]

WTF are u talking about? Abeeg.. How many days u never eat? After u tarnished the image of ur women down there, u want to wash ur hands..

All what u typed is juz POINTLESS juz like u.. Ode!
Re: Why I Want To Settle For Baby Mama by Lonestar124: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
You made some point but it depends on one background

My family will never condone that ideal except I want to create enmity with them.
Re: Why I Want To Settle For Baby Mama by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
it all come down to who you are and what you desire in life.... many men want to have the wifey there at home cooking and cleaning, to have someone they can control etc while others are perfectly fine being single and having a "part time wifey" aka babymama you can walk away from in a heartbeat.

the truth is, when it all crashes down, you end up in the same place anyway.
Re: Why I Want To Settle For Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

WTF are u talking about? Abeeg.. How many days u never eat? After u tarnished the image of ur women down there, u want to wash ur hands..

All what u typed is juz POINTLESS juz like u.. Ode!
Why are you pained? Are you still active or retired? You keep singing I tarnished the image of the women down here....if you live in Nigeria, what makes you different? Because I said I'm a Yoruba guy means I was referring to Yoruba girls only? No bi Lagos we dey? So Yorubas only live in Lagos ba?

I don't have your time madam....just repent if the message hit you!!!
Re: Why I Want To Settle For Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lonestar124:
You made some point but it depends on one background

My family will never condone that ideal except I want to create enmity with them.

Yes! Family issues is the problem I have here...
Re: Why I Want To Settle For Baby Mama by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
hardeymorllar:
Why are you pained? Are you still active or retired? You keep singing I tarnished the image of the women down here....if you live in Nigeria, what makes you different? Because I said I'm a Yoruba guy means I was referring to Yoruba girls only? No bi Lagos we dey? So Yorubas only live in Lagos ba?

I don't have your time madam....just repent if the message hit you!!!

grin grin grin

Hahahaahaah.... See how u answer.. It shows ur brain is lack of nutrients..

*spit*
Re: Why I Want To Settle For Baby Mama by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Hahahaahaah.... See how u answer.. It shows ur brain is lack of nutrients..

*spit*

From ur comments, one can easily tell who you are....you're even so rude! You turned yourself to an activist fighting for women "down here". Anyways, this is an open forum - we're all saints!
Re: Why I Want To Settle For Baby Mama by Headlesschicken(m): 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
grin Yuh life yuh choice buh they all are not Hoes some are shovel and some knife.... Buh baby mama ain't always d ideal solution cos some have sold dia womb for one round after eating point n kill without knowing it... It's well..

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Sexually Harassing Young Girls And Women, Exposed / Pls help me, I just did this.. I slapped My girlfriend / Ladies Choose Your Lipstick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.