Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

How To Know You Are Ready To Be In A Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know You Are Ready To Be In A Relationship. (279 Views)

Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know You Are Ready To Be In A Relationship. by Benbeezy: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
Generally, there's no fixed age or time in one's life, when he or she can begin a relationship. The most important thing that must be met before being in any relationship is that you must be "Mature". I’ve observed that age has little or nothing to do with it but of exposure, stability and ability to handle responsibilities.

I have met young people who are mature well beyond their years, and I’ve known older folks who act childish, only thinking about themselves. Also talking about Maturity there are several areas in one's life where one must be matured.

So in this post: How to Know You Are Ready To Be In A Relationship, I will be talking on six areas where you must have been matured enough to be sure you are ready to be in a relationship.

View Post @ http://www.olowusblog.com/2018/06/how-to-know-you-are-ready-to-be-in.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I Left My Daughter With My Abusive Husband Because He Nearly Beats Me To Death / Brand New, Modest & Affordable Self Contained At Abule Oja, Akoka, Yaba For 250k / Fabrics! fabrics!! fabrics!!! (enter Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.