Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me (1568 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by MrMoney3419: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
hello fams Pls I need your advice. the girl I love and deflowered Just broke up with me because of I couldn't meet up with her financial needs what should I do Pls

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
Manage the one you don chop and go make money. Let someone else continue chopping from where you stopped. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by hypernikao(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
Meet up with her financial needs... Another advice won't work until you make money. grin
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by horlahsunbo225(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Manage the one you don chop and go make money. Let someone else continue chopping from where you stopped. grin
haba bros
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by swiz123(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Oh!, that strenuous activity of deflowering a virgin; that bruised dick.

You should be grateful for being the gate-keeper who opened the gate of eternal bliss for her other predators.

BTW, both of you are kids.

For her to just realize now that her cherry-popper is a pauper makes her a kid.

For you to wail over spilt milk even after you clearly benefited makes you a stupid kid

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by AdaAde(f): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
Childish adults everywhere angry
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Movic1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
Financial needs? And u called yourself Mr money grin cheesy . na wa o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Headlesschicken(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
undecided Manage d one you've eaten.... Or are you a glutton...?

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Patented: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
move on
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by ArchangeLucifer: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
Movic1:
Financial needs? And u called yourself Mr money grin cheesy . na wa o

Na dem. Always claiming what they are not.

Hypocrites.

Pocohantas is busy advising women on their relationships upandan on romance section. The same women she is 'advising' are getting married, she's still here advising after 5+ years. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Preshy561(f): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
sorry bro, just move on.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by lordgolden1(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
CaptJeffry:
CaptJeffry:
lol guy take am easy na, e no good
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by akeentech(m): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
If you need help contact me
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by CAPSLOCKED: 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
MrMoney3419:
hello fams Pls I need your advice. the girl I love and deflowered Just broke up with me because of I couldn't meet up with her financial needs what should I do Pls

1. DON'T KILL YOURSELF, IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.
2. GO AND LOOK FOR WORK, MAKE MONEY, AND STOP BEING BROKE.

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Oyindidi(f): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kids everywhere
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by stillseth: 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
so you're not concerned about your financial status, na cos she broke your heart cos you no get money dey give you majer concern?....
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Tallesty1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
MrMoney3419:
Re-plant her flower and move on

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by N0favors: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
You've done what God brought you to her life for; open the gate. Now, let other men have access to their share of the national cake
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by MissRaine69(f): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Both of you need to grow up.
You need to realise that virginity is not character or personality defining and she needs to stop demanding financial compensation on account of the state of her hymen. She had a choice to let you hit it or say no.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by kmaster007: 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
she had seen sum1 else... let her go.. sumtin like dat as hppn to me bfor..
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Adasun(m): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
CaptJeffry:
wicked cheesy cheesy
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by AryEmber(f): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
Did I read virgin in your post?
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by fancy4eve(f): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
Abeg drink sniper so u go end d heartbreak.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Ridbaay: 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hv got a lady whom hv got a clear intentn in relation to relationship and we had met officially for like 3months. She's a student & self employed.

within my power ve been fulfilling necessary gestures deem fit as a man but the bone of contention here is her reply has been *I ain't ready for any relationship*. This statement weigh me down & confused.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by TkhGuy(m): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
If you are feeling broken hearted maybe you have not eaten enough or you have finished eating just about picking your tooth before she unplugged the socket.! �
That rough thing,

The solid good bad news is that you have eaten some

The yawa gas Bad news is that the door is opened for another but shut from you,

The liquid good news is that there is always a new key to get access into the door from front or back door in as much as you still want to continue the soccer tournament this is no red card its yellow card,

Let me teach you hacking and cracking rules and protocol through back door for another gate way,

Blood is thicker than money she will come back that good news bad news is after testing other sugar can and compare calculate solve maths if they didn't socket better and harder than you did, she will start missing you,

If you want her to come back sharp sharp just get another chick and use as camouflage make sure she see you both playing happily,

Hahaha this hack is original but don't try this at home o cos nah vex she go cary revise come

Worst if it's her friend that's you are conjaring TOYOTA! SHE WILL COME BACK to ask u question like why and start crying possibly... It works for some and don't for some. Good luck with conjaring �
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by ozoekwe(m): 12:34am On Jun 14, 2018
How did u know that she was a Virgin

(1) (Reply)

Repackaged Prostitution / He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? / Nigerian Dress Like Arab In Pre- Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.