Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Pertinent Advise To Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pertinent Advise To Men (398 Views)

What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Secrets / My Advise To Guys / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pertinent Advise To Men by PDPGuy: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
I know when a man is in love with a woman, he can literally go to any length to please her.

However, there should be a limit in how you spoil a woman and vice versa:

1. Never assume that because you 'trained' a lady in the university she would never cheat on you or would never dump you. If you want to sponsor someone in a tertiary institution, do so from a purely charitable disposition. A good number of men who sponsored their girlfriends all through the university have ended up severely heart-broken when such women run off to another (most likely, richer) man.
Overall, it is not really a good idea to 'train' someone in school in the hope of marrying the person

2. Never assume full responsibility for paying your partner's rent and/or other bills when she isn't yet your wife. If she knows that whatever she earns can barely pay for rent, she should continue living with her parents or some other family member.

3. You can give each other gifts occasionally, especially on your partner's birthday.

I would get some stick for my opinion, but I'm not fazed by any insults.
Re: Pertinent Advise To Men by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

We know

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

(1) (Reply)

Dilemma! / Watch Video Of Couple Serving Guests At Their Wedding Reception / Relationship, Marriage - Is It Worth The Time/effort/sincerity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.