Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,032 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities, Never Let Her Go – Science - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities, Never Let Her Go – Science (4740 Views)

If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go / If A Woman Possess These 7 Qualities, Never Let Her Go / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities, Never Let Her Go – Science by ultimate77(m): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
MrBachelor:

Your comment is not clear. Please,clarify.

A gamophobe
Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities, Never Let Her Go – Science by MrBachelor: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
ultimate77:

A gamophobe

Not fear of playing game bro. Fear of getting married,being in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities, Never Let Her Go – Science by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
MrBachelor:

Firstly,you were not the subject of my comment. The young man whom I was trying to teach some social etiquettes made it clear my lecture was not welcomed and I respected that.

Secondly,I find it disrespectful that you called me your boy. I politely ask that you take that back.

Lol!

Oh really, it hurts that I call you 'boy', right?
I can imagine the cringe forming now..

Sadly to say, NO, I will not take that back. Next time, you learn not to take others' posts so personal. I'd have kicked you if you were here. smiley
Run along now!
Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities, Never Let Her Go – Science by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
MrBachelor:

I'll pierce your heart and kill your soul.
You don't deserve a relationship. No bleeps given if you're a gamophobe. Bleep out!
Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities, Never Let Her Go – Science by ultimate77(m): 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
MrBachelor:

grin grin grin all na game niyen
Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities, Never Let Her Go – Science by MrBachelor: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol!

Oh really, it hurts that I call you 'boy', right?
I can imagine the cringe forming now..

Sadly to say, NO, I will not take that back. Next time, you learn not to take others' posts so personal. I'd have kicked you if you were here. smiley
Run along now!

There's a huge gulf between something being hurtful and disrespectful.
It's OK if you won't take that back.
Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities, Never Let Her Go – Science by MrBachelor: 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'll pierce your heart and kill your soul.
You don't deserve a relationship. No bleeps given if you're a gamophobe. Bleep out!

OK.
Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities, Never Let Her Go – Science by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities, Never Let Her Go – Science by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
MrBachelor:

There's a huge gulf between something being hurtful and disrespectful.
It's OK if you won't take that back.

I'm not disrespectful. You are.
Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities, Never Let Her Go – Science by pawshjai(f): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
MrBachelor:

Well young lady,that shows you are very myopic.
nd u are presbyopic??..smilex congrats dear
Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities, Never Let Her Go – Science by MrBachelor: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
ultimate77:

grin grin grin all na game niyen

Really? Didn't know marriages and relationships are games,too.
Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities, Never Let Her Go – Science by ultimate77(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
MrBachelor:

Really? Didn't know marriages and relationships are games,too.

Now you know bro, so, invariably, you got the fear of games grin cool

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities, Never Let Her Go – Science by MrBachelor: 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm not disrespectful. You are.

If you feel I disrespected you, I apologize.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? / Couple Shocked Commuters By Having Sex Inside Train / What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.