Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). (4727 Views)

Reasons Why Some Or Many Married Women Fear DNA Testing? / You See Women,fear Them / Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). by blazepascal(m): 6:29am On Mar 27, 2021
Every woman has goals and at some point she might just see you as not being the right guy for her.

Ever wondered why most relationships break despite guys doing almost everything to ensure the ladies are good to go?

Well, the reason is always very simple, women never get enough of what they want. They have got high standards that keep on improving over time. That's why you might get into a relationship with a woman who you really match with, but after sometime things just do not work out.

The gadget they hold at the palm of their hands has everything and holds in it every secret a woman hides from you.The mobile phone is able to give her extra validation and attention that she might need apart from what you are already giving her.

A woman's greatest fear is missing out on better opportunities out there. They don't want to miss out on that better guy out there.Someone who is better than you at all times. Again, women knows how to play it safe.

She is able to play it so safe that you can't even believe that she can cheat on you. The question is, have you ever taken your time to know what she does insides her mobile phone?
We know that you haven't taken your time to go through her phone because you fear disappointments that you will see in that phone.

Nowadays, most people will tell you that they are not ready to go through their partner's phones because they don't want to be stressed or disappointed

But what we tell you is that, as a guy, it is your authority to know who you are dealing. Whether she still loves you as she claims or not.

It might be possible that, she is already in another relationship through her phone and she is leaving you soon, but you don't know.

Therefore, women never want to miss out on that better guy out there since they are always looking for someone who is far much better than you. They fear being left out on such opportunities

For women who read this , i would advise you to get time and learn how to settle down with one man.

Otherwise, you are going to hit thirty years while still single and you know what thirty means in a relationship.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). by MufasaLion: 7:19am On Mar 27, 2021
blazepascal:
Every woman has goals and at some point she might just see you as not being the right guy for her.

Ever wondered why most relationships break despite guys doing almost everything to ensure the ladies are good to go?

Well, the reason is always very simple, women never get enough of what they want. They have got high standards that keep on improving over time. That's why you might get into a relationship with a woman who you really match with, but after sometime things just do not work out.

The gadget they hold at the palm of their hands has everything and holds in it every secret a woman hides from you.The mobile phone is able to give her extra validation and attention that she might need apart from what you are already giving her.

A woman's greatest fear is missing out on better opportunities out there. They don't want to miss out on that better guy out there.Someone who is better than you at all times. Again, women knows how to play it safe.

She is able to play it so safe that you can't even believe that she can cheat on you. The question is, have you ever taken your time to know what she does insides her mobile phone?
We know that you haven't taken your time to go through her phone because you fear disappointments that you will see in that phone.

Nowadays, most people will tell you that they are not ready to go through their partner's phones because they don't want to be stressed or disappointed

But what we tell you is that, as a guy, it is your authority to know who you are dealing. Whether she still loves you as she claims or not.

It might be possible that, she is already in another relationship through her phone and she is leaving you soon, but you don't know.

Therefore, women never want to miss out on that better guy out there since they are always looking for someone who is far much better than you. They fear being left out on such opportunities

For women who read this , i would advise you to get time and learn how to settle down with one man.

Otherwise, you are going to hit thirty years while still single and you know what thirty means in a relationship.

But not by going through a woman's phone. That's invading of privacy except she's willing to give you by herself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). by Comedian2019: 7:45am On Mar 27, 2021
Only insecure men go through their partners' phones. As a hard-working, successful man, you've got no time for that sh!t.
Jealousy kills!

4 Likes

Re: What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). by Authority1o1(m): 7:47am On Mar 27, 2021
Okay...

Oh how I feel for men who think a woman/lady can be utterly sincere in any relationship. Men who have gone down the aisle hand-in-hand with their "apple-of-their-eyes", and who have taken it upon themselves to see to it that those casual women become legitimate wives, cannot even boast of fidelity from their legally married wives. Let's not talk about a regular guy with a regular girl deceiving themselves in a delusion called relationship.

It is easier for boeing 777 to fly above the Bermuda Triangle than for a guy to be lucky enough to have a girl who is truthful and faithful to him. Not every girl is a flirt and a cheat, but the probability of being with a flirt and a cheat to otherwise is 8 outta 10.

More reason Authority1o1 doesn't have a girlfriend or believe in them. I like rewards, and what reward can I ever gain from a casual girl I met? Sex, which is sin.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2021
Comedian2019:
Only insecure men go through their partners' phones.
As a hard-working, successful man, you've got no time for that sh!t.

Jealousy kills!

It's not only insecurity that makes you go through your wife's phone, suspicion can too

2 Likes

Re: What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). by DirtyBoxer(m): 8:23am On Mar 27, 2021
wetin consign me
Re: What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). by Donspicey: 9:06am On Mar 27, 2021
Mtcheeewww....

All this Epistle just to know wha women fear most....

Every woman is a devil in disguise....

6 Likes

Re: What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). by inumidun2010(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2021
I used to wonder what made Dangote divorce almost 4 times... Women irregardless of their social status are the same.. What affects Woman A is capable of affecting Woman Z.... The ones I fear most na Churchy ones( Married Women oooo).. Someone cannot play KEYBOARD in PEACE again without them fixing their eyes on you as if you are the AUTHOR and the FINISHER of their FAITH.... I go soon leave that department for them..

5 Likes

Re: What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). by Drsnives(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2021
No time for Nigeria girls spits on their promiscuity tueh..

Nawaooooo

2 Likes

Re: What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). by pozehnani(f): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2021
You've just succeeded in describing the male folk.
All you've said about womens taste and standard changing over time clearly describes the men. Reason polygamy is rampant with the male folk. Eg, Alaafin of Oyo to mention but a few. See how he has kept picking women from decade to decade as the beautiful ones are being born and standard of beauty and taste has changed.
Look at Mr. Ned Nwoko too.

I do not want to go into much details. You and I know 90% of everything you pointed out there can be found in the men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). by purples25(f): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
As you talk to women, tell men to also be responsible. If guys stop expecting every girl they like to accept them, not caring that there are many other guys apart from them asking for the same thing, it will be easier for women to be at peace in their relationships.

2 Likes

Re: What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). by Emu4u2c: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

But not by going through a woman's phone. That's invading of privacy except she's willing to give you by herself.
Watin una Dey talk sef

Going through my partner’s phone is invading of privacy but we are allowed to see each other’s private parts

As far as we are in relationship, there should be no secrets and that includes your phone

1 Like

Re: What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). by MufasaLion: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
Emu4u2c:

Watin una Dey talk sef

Going through my partner’s phone is invading of privacy but we are allowed to see each other’s private parts

As far as we are in relationship, there should be no secrets and that includes your phone

I understand but I believe it's about consent and mutual agreement but most importantly it's still about choice.

1 Like

Re: What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
grin
When you realize she was never your girl, it's just your turn.. SKEPTA
Re: What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). by mosdii(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). by blinking001(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Gbamsolutely
Re: What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). by Mrscarter(f): 3:06am On Mar 28, 2021
blazepascal:

Thats not true for all women.
If that were the case that would mean we r never satisfied n would be continuously looking for another guy.
I myself when i love i love completely n not a thing on this earth could make me want anyone other than my man.
Maybe there are women like this but not all of em.
Re: What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). by Bennysam: 7:40am On Mar 28, 2021
Comedian2019:
Only insecure men go through their partners' phones.
As a hard-working, successful man, you've got no time for that sh!t.

Jealousy kills!
Keep on deceiving yourself
Re: What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). by SeekerofTruth1: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2021
Mrscarter:

Thats not true for all women.
If that were the case that would mean we r never satisfied n would be continuously looking for another guy.
I myself when i love i love completely n not a thing on this earth could make me want anyone other than my man.
Maybe there are women like this but not all of em.

Save your Bullshit Speech for The gullible Simps

We both know you'd dump your Boyfriend The minute someone like Drake or Elon musk asks for Your hand in Marriage
Re: What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). by paulolee(m): 8:05am On Mar 28, 2021
ur opinion bro...privacy is key, I dnt go tru bea fone n she dares not try such..
no matter how a serial cheat she is, I dnt need to go tru her fone before I code...no b today boy de street..

1 Like

Re: What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). by emperorAY(m): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2021
for avoidance of heart break, don't go through your partner's phone.
Re: What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). by Mrscarter(f): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
SeekerofTruth1:

We both know you'd dump your Boyfriend The minute someone like Drake or Elon musk asks for Your hand in Marriage

grin if u wanna think that thats ok.
I know better.
Drakes nothing special n elon musk is ugly sad
Re: What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). by Mrscarter(f): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
SeekerofTruth1:

Im not saying im perfect but wat i said is truth

(1) (Reply)

Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself / Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? / Tall Girls Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.