Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? (9049 Views)

Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano / Buhari’s ADC Whispered To Him To Wave During His Inauguration - Twitter User / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by cocoduck: 7:48am On Jun 18, 2018
ElsonMorali:
Cocoduck I am forced to ask, are your parents alive or dead?

I'm thinking they are dead and you don't value their memories otherwise you won't drag them here on Nairaland.

I won't insult them though cos I don't know them and I'm not sure even you know who they are.

Your life must be a miserable one, abandoned at birth and raised in the gutters. I pity you dear.
got you! I will not reply you anymore.
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by cocoduck: 7:49am On Jun 18, 2018
Ioannes:

Do you have parents at all or you were produced in a baby factory, abandoned at birth and sold to the cheapest buyer. Otherwise a teenager like you won't come online and call someone else's parents useless.

Your parents either did a poor job of raising you or you are a big disappointment to your lineage. Which one is it? undecided
I am old enough to have you as a child.
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by ElsonMorali: 7:50am On Jun 18, 2018
cocoduck:
got you! I will not reply you anymore.

Why not?

Thought stupidity was your stock in trade?

Why don't you drag your parents here a little bit more so that we can wash them together. Omoale. undecided
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 18, 2018
cocoduck:
I am old enough to have you as a child.

Oh really? Then that makes you an old fool and you are a living witness that age is not maturity.

I mean just look at all of your posts, throwing tantrums like a teenager online. I'm embarrassed to think you are an adult.
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by DeBrain045(m): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2018
cocoduck:
super chickens wetin dey happen. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
grin
cocoduck:
super chickens wetin dey happen. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Yaba left oh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Illegal Declaration: Appeal Court Awards N30m Against Julius Berger, Police / Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists / Dapo Abiodun Holds Interactive Session With Automobile Technicians (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.