Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? (9052 Views)

Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano / Buhari’s ADC Whispered To Him To Wave During His Inauguration - Twitter User / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by ElsonMorali: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

*hands him a hanky*...wipe your tears,its not that serious.

How about a hug and a kiss? kiss

1 Like

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by cocoduck: 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Oh my. I didn't know it was that bad. The Lord is your strength my broda. Just hang in there.
I am not your brother.

3 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Roger3D(m): 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
cocoduck:
I am not your brother.
Are you from Biafra? When is your next match?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by cocoduck: 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
Roger3D:
Are you from Biafra? When is your next match?
Against the zoo in the nearest future

4 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Roger3D(m): 1:07am On Jun 17, 2018
cocoduck:
Against the zoo in the nearest future
Aren't you scared of the zoo python?

1 Like

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by olas24u(f): 1:21am On Jun 17, 2018
kingzizzy:

And yet you Yorubas are now the largest black ethnic group in both UK and America after the Jamaicans. It is sheer hypocrisy that you Yorubas are trooping to other developed countries for your sustenance but you criticise those who do the same.

If you Yorubas love Nigeria so much, why troop to other countries? If you Yorubas can leave Nigeria to troop to Britain, what stops the Biafran from leaving Biafra to troop anywhere in Africa?

Hypocrisy everywhere

supporr fiscal federal system and see what will happen after,you igbos and the hausa fulani are our problem.

1 Like

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by BrownRoofRep: 3:30am On Jun 17, 2018
The biggest problem of Nigeria is suffersficated Afonja morons. These guys are are proudly slaves, notorious hypocrites, lives and sleeps in lies.
They reason like morons and acts like impotent dogs. Religiously, those fake moslems are unrepentant slaves that I often wonder if they are ever ashamed of their useless self.

Plans is already in motion by our people down their lands to control their economy and turn the morons to begging slaves which is already working.
After buying off their lands and control their economy we will turn the spiteful hypocritical morons to our slaves, feed the animals on remnants of dog food, they deserve that.

2 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Banmeallday: 4:36am On Jun 17, 2018
kingzizzy:

And yet you Yorubas are now the largest black ethnic group in both UK and America after the Jamaicans. It is sheer hypocrisy that you Yorubas are trooping to other developed countries for your sustenance but you criticise those who do the same.

If you Yorubas love Nigeria so much, why troop to other countries? If you Yorubas can leave Nigeria to troop to Britain, what stops the Biafran from leaving Biafra to troop anywhere in Africa?

Hypocrisy everywhere

Sorry but they are the largest only in UK, where all their politicians and people are stealing in Naija to own property in London

2 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by ElsonMorali: 5:31am On Jun 17, 2018
cocoduck:
I am not your brother.

Oh you are, you just don't know it yet. wink
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Justiceleague1: 6:24am On Jun 17, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Dumb prayer.

There are people living like kings in Nigeria and there are Nigerians living like slaves in America. So what the point of your pointless prayer?

shut up,sophi M,and say amen.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by cocoduck: 8:22am On Jun 17, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Oh you are, you just don't know it yet. wink
Thunder fire you and that your useless brotherhood. I am not your brother. If someone gives me a gun to kill you, I won't hesitate. FYI.
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by cocoduck: 8:23am On Jun 17, 2018
Roger3D:
Aren't you scared of the zoo python?
There is no such thing.
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Roger3D(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2018
cocoduck:
There is no such thing.
But it swallowed Nnamdi Kanu and we haven't heard from him till date

1 Like

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Westbestside: 8:58am On Jun 17, 2018
[s]
BrownRoofRep:
The biggest problem of Nigeria is suffersficated Afonja morons. These guys are are proudly slaves, notorious hypocrites, lives and sleeps in lies.
They reason like morons and acts like impotent dogs. Religiously, those fake moslems are unrepentant slaves that I often wonder if they are ever ashamed of their useless self.

Plans is already in motion by our people down their lands to control their economy and turn the morons to begging slaves which is already working.
After buying off their lands and control their economy we will turn the spiteful hypocritical morons to our slaves, feed the animals on remnants of dog food, they deserve that.
[/s]I don't take word from lazy thinkers as anything cos I know where it belongs.

1 Like

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Westbestside: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2018
cocoduck:
Thunder fire you and that your useless brotherhood. I am not your brother. If someone gives me a gun to kill you, I won't hesitate. FYI.
You will kill him and you think you will be alive. Laughing in Swahili.
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by cocoduck: 9:11am On Jun 17, 2018
Roger3D:
But it swallowed Nnamdi Kanu and we haven't heard from him till date
Nnamdi Kanu is not IPOB. IPOB is here and going really strong. Remember the recent May 30 Sit at home exercise. Despite the treats from you Afonjas. Still IPOB simply passed a command which people all over the EAST and South South happily observed. So Nnamdi is not greater than IPOB. You should worry about IPOB not Nnamdi Kanu.

3 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by cocoduck: 9:12am On Jun 17, 2018
Westbestside:
You will kill him and you think you will be alive. Laughing in Swahili.
where did this chicken burst out from?
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by BrownRoofRep: 9:32am On Jun 17, 2018
Westbestside:
[s][/s]I don't take word from lazy thinkers as anything cos I know where it belongs.
Afonja suffersficated m0ron spotted.

1 Like

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Roger3D(m): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2018
cocoduck:
Nnamdi Kanu is not IPOB. IPOB is here and going really strong. Remember the recent May 30 Sit at home exercise. Despite the treats from you Afonjas. Still IPOB simply passed a command which people all over the EAST and South South happily observed. So Nnamdi is not greater than IPOB. You should worry about IPOB not Nnamdi Kanu.
Why should we worry about IPOB? An organisation that has since gone underground and is scared to show it's face on the streets ever since the python paid them a visit. As for your sit at home, most Nigeria n's would prefer it if you sat at home forever, or did you see anyone of us breaking down the doors of your houses dragging you out? The python is king of the zoo grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by ElsonMorali: 11:33am On Jun 17, 2018
cocoduck:

My broda take it easy o. Hatred can kill faster than HIV. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by ElsonMorali: 11:35am On Jun 17, 2018
Justiceleague1:

shut up,sophi M,and say amen.
grin

Makes no sense.
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by IslamicRebel01: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2018
Afonjas writing ibos instead of igbos.

1 Like

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by cocoduck: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
ElsonMorali:

My broda take it easy o. Hatred can kill faster than HIV. cheesy
I am not your brother. BTW I don't hate you.
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by cocoduck: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
Roger3D:
Why should we worry about IPOB? An organisation that has since gone underground and is scared to show it's face on the streets ever since the python paid them a visit. As for your sit at home, most Nigeria n's would prefer it if you sat at home forever, or did you see anyone of us breaking down the doors of your houses dragging you out? The python is king of the zoo grin
You must be living under a rock, Both you and the idiot that liked your post

1 Like

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Roger3D(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
cocoduck:
You must be living under a rock, Both you and the idiot that liked your post
Calm down no be fight. I'm just awakening you to reality
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by cocoduck: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Roger3D:
Calm down no be fight. I'm just awakening you to reality
I think I just did that to you
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by ElsonMorali: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
cocoduck:
I am not your brother. BTW I don't hate you.

If someone gives me a gun to kill you I won't hesitate

Those were your exact words. Yet you say you don't hate me, right?

Now I hope you can see why I want you guys at arms length.

You don't hate me but you will kill me at sight.

I bet that's how you feel about all Yorubas.

But it's OK. Keep lying to yourself that you don't hate us. It's your hobby.
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by cocoduck: 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Those were your exact words. Yet you say you don't hate me, right?

Now I hope you can see why I want you guys at arms length.

You don't hate me but you will kill me at sight.

I bet that's how you feel about all Yorubas.

But it's OK. Keep lying to yourself that you don't hate us. It's your hobby.
Then fvck off and stop calling me your brother, If you do, I will insult you very well.
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by ElsonMorali: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
cocoduck:
Then fvck off and stop calling me your brother, If you do, I will insult you very well.

You want to insult your broda? cheesy cheesy

Oh BTW, I checked out the crappy logo you made. Yes they really are very crappy. grin

As your broda I would advice you to look for something else to do. wink
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 18, 2018
cocoduck:
I can see that you like trouble. BTW go and tell that to the useless man and woman that put an abomination like you into this world.

Do you have parents at all or you were produced in a baby factory, abandoned at birth and sold to the cheapest buyer. Otherwise a teenager like you won't come online and call someone else's parents useless.

Your parents either did a poor job of raising you or you are a big disappointment to your lineage. Which one is it? undecided
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by ElsonMorali: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2018
Cocoduck I am forced to ask, are your parents alive or dead?

I'm thinking they are dead and you don't value their memories otherwise you won't drag them here on Nairaland.

I won't insult them though cos I don't know them and I'm not sure even you know who they are.

Your life must be a miserable one, abandoned at birth and raised in the gutters. I pity you dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop Coercing Witnesses To Implicate Me, Fayose Tells EFCC / Buhari Yet To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill / FG & OGSG To Jointly Finance Rehabilitation Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.