Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? (9053 Views)

Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano / Buhari’s ADC Whispered To Him To Wave During His Inauguration - Twitter User / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 15, 2018
niyot124:
Funny enough, somehow I have come to notice we have ibo people the most on nairaland created of course by a Yoruba man.

Back to the matter. When will ibo people stop deceiving themselves? Huh?

It's just so painful and pitiful that they keep doing this to themselves !!! cry

una Don start again........whenever igbo blood done begin hungry una.....una go begin shout dominance.....igbos are dominating....

who stops yoruba from joining nairaland.....

that shows u that igbos are detribalized....they don't have time for ethnic c sentiments.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2018
niyot124:

Point is you guys should stop deceiving yourselves grin

Happy Sallah. And bdw, I'm a Christian, so no salah meat. Sorry mate.

Deceive how? Is it your Biafra? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 15, 2018
niyot124:

Point is you guys should stop deceiving yourselves grin

Happy Sallah. And bdw, I'm a Christian, so no salah meat. Sorry mate.

why thesee biafran they pain yoruba pass....

u will be talking with a yorubaman....immediately biafra issue come up...his face, attitude and countenance will change.....i don't understand...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Okwyjesus(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
The friendly match between super eagles and Croatia in Austria where the whole stadium was filled with Biafran flags rather than Nigeria flags is a tip of the ice Berg of what is going to happen in Russia. It is now that you will know the importance of Igbos to Nigeria. Let those that believe in Nigeria wave Nigerian flags and let Biafrans wave Biafran flags cool
By the way, how many abo.kis are outside Nigeria grin
You are right Bro. l was in Ikoku (PH) to buy tyre yesterday and one lgbo trader was bragging what they are going to do this World Cup. He even said the paid for some display advert. Truth be told lgbos are more outside Nigeria than any other tribe. I pray they don't disgrace Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by T9ksy(m): 10:53am On Jun 15, 2018
kingzizzy:

You are talking nonsense. As long as there is Nigeria, there is nothing like 'host's. As long as you have subscribed to the notion of 'One Nigeria',you have given up your right to be a host. Any Nigerian is entitled to go and come as they please in any part of Nigeria. If you don't like it, agitate for your independence. If you don't like the way people like Ochereome talks, go and agitate for Oduduwa Republic then you can choose who stays and goes. But for now that there is still Nigeria, Ochereome will say whatever he likes and you will have put up with it.

Of course, there's Nigeria......for now but even then i dare you to go up north and make such statement about them.

The North too "subscibe " to pseudo-one Nigeria but when their youths gave you, your marching citing among myriad reasons, your group's continuous derogatory statements about them. Your red cap leaders went a begging. None of you guys reminded the northern youths that they "susbsctibe" to One Nigeria and as such they can't issue you a quit notice o!

Keep misyarning and spreading hate. Hate begets hate.

Ochereome has eat his words!

But we have marked him down as another (ibo) bigot................living in our ancestral land.

1 Like

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by T9ksy(m): 10:56am On Jun 15, 2018
LochOtieno:

The worst is dat I feed this guy brothers and sisters......am like their God........so so Ijebu garrri drinking everyday.....

a woman with 4 children....morning garri, afternoon garri, night garri....

suffering and smiling........

cc

kingzizzy

Yeah, of course, you do!!!

whatever gives you a h.a.r.d on grin

1 Like

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2018
T9ksy:

Yeah, of course, you do!!!
whatever gives you a h.a.r.d on grin
I hope u realise u didn't make any sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by T9ksy(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2018
LochOtieno:

I hope u realise u didn't make any sense.

I knew it will fly past you......................

1 Like

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 15, 2018
T9ksy:

I knew it will fly past you......................

being senseless is a bad thing but being an idiot on top is a sophisticated morronic act.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by izombie(m): 11:18am On Jun 15, 2018
T9ksy:

Yes, there are many Yorubas in the UK and the US but how many of them do you see openly hating on their hosts and

calling them unsavory names like that hate-filled Ochereome guy from vanguard who though reside and make a living in Yorubaland still went

ahead to call us "sophisticated......" only to come back and feed off his vomit.

Am Yoruba (and like many of my type), not in love with Nigeria but consider it gratuitous and counter-productive to disparage other ethnic groups in the country who are just as fed up with the state of the country as we are. Moreover, we don't go about blaming and cursing others for our mistakes..

You guys are the only set of people that will leave their barren land to another's and openly display hostility towards their benevolent hosts and then turn round to claim victim mode when their magnanimous hosts get fed up with their crude and myopic behaviour and hence decides to pay them back in the only coin, they can relate to.

the way una dey take shout host host host dey baffle me. Who una dey host sef? We are from the same country, lagos, ibadan, kano, kaduna, onitsha, enugu, aba are all in nigeria so who the heck are you hosting? What is wrong with you people? Until the igbos go there separate way nobody is hosting them in nigeria period. An english who lives in london cannot say he's hosting another english man who moved from manchester to london. Nonsense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Roger3D(m): 11:40am On Jun 15, 2018
DrGoodman:
This is hilarious grin grin grin grin

"You cannot use ordinary hands to cover a growing protruding pregnancy" - Nnamdi Kanu, 2017.
RIP
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by T9ksy(m): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2018
izombie:
the way una dey take shout host host host dey baffle me. Who una dey host sef? We are from the same country, lagos, ibadan, kano, kaduna, onitsha, enugu, aba are all in nigeria so who the heck are you hosting? What is wrong with you people? Until the igbos go there separate way nobody is hosting them in nigeria period. [b]An english who lives in london cannot say he's hosting another english man who moved from manchester to london. N[/b]onsense.

Ha ha ha..............................What a parallel!!!.

Do i need to remind you that in Northern Nigeria, you all still have to obey the Law of the land (indigenes).

Yes you are a nigerian but your native land is Aba, enugu. Kano, kadunna are not your ancestral land so when you find yourself in such places as a Nigerian, you know well to abide by the indigenous custom.

Am certain, you won't dare go to kano and sell pork on the streets even as a Nigerian who go can anywhere within the country in furtherance of his livelihood.
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by ElsonMorali: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
All these noise about Biafra and you'll think that they are really serious about achieving it.

Comedians. cheesy
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by ElsonMorali: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
LochOtieno:

una Don start again........whenever igbo blood done begin hungry una.....una go begin shout dominance.....igbos are dominating....

who stops yoruba from joining nairaland.....

that shows u that igbos are detribalized....they don't have time for ethnic c sentiments.

cheesy

You are a clown. Walahi. Do you type this bullcrap with a straight face? I doubt it.

What's stopping you from realizing your Biafra?

Are you waiting for the Yorubas to lead your fight for Biafra or what?

If you like display a billion flags at the world cup, it will only amount to a waste of time, a waste of space, and a waste of resources.

It won't get you any closer to Biafra.

If you are serious about Biafra conduct a mock referendum right now and lets see how Igbos actually buy into your foolishness.
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
ElsonMorali:

cheesy

You are a clown. Walahi. Do you type this bullcrap with a straight face? I doubt it.

What's stopping you from realizing your Biafra?

Are you waiting for the Yorubas to lead your fight for Biafra or what?

If you like display a billion flags at the world cup, it will only amount to a waste of time, a waste of space, and a waste of resources.

It won't get you any closer to Biafra.

If you are serious about Biafra conduct a mock referendum right now and lets see how Igbos actually buy into your foolishness.

all countries must be represented at the world cup.....period.....

secondly nobody stops u people for agitating for ur own republic...

3 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by niyot124: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
LochOtieno:

why thesee biafran they pain yoruba pass....

u will be talking with a yorubaman....immediately biafra issue come up...his face, attitude and countenance will change.....i don't understand...

Exactly you don't understand...ANYTHING! SMH.

1 Like

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
niyot124:

Exactly you don't understand...ANYTHING! SMH.

help me understand if I don't understand anything....i hv noticed...will be discussing, chatting and laughing but when biafra matter comes their attitude changes completely....they become hostile in their reply....

make me understand.

4 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by izombie(m): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
T9ksy:

Ha ha ha..............................What a parallel!!!.

Do i need to remind you that in Northern Nigeria, you all still have to obey the Law of the land (indigenes).

Yes you are a nigerian but your native land is Aba, enugu. Kano, kadunna are not your ancestral land so when you find yourself in such places as a Nigerian, you know well to abide by the indigenous custom.

Am certain, you won't dare go to kano and sell pork on the streets even as a Nigerian who go can anywhere within the country in furtherance of his livelihood.
you are the one talking trash. Breaking the law is one thing but being told that you are a visitor in your country is another thing. You can't be hosting me in my own house. Nigeria is my house period. Keep hosting. Only yoruba people keep shouting about being a host in nigeria. Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
MIPNIG:
Aren’t Biafrians the ones playing most of the roles in the game grin how many Nigerians are in the team grin grin

Word up Bro.
You gerrit

2 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by potterdon: 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
desmond2pk:
I saw this on Facebook.
"IPOB Deputy Director Mazi Uche Mefor (the deputy to Nnamdi Kanu), has order all Ibo going to russia to put on biafran -flag- designed jersey and wave biafran flags whenever Nigeria is playing match."

So Nigeria will now be represented by two different flags in Russia?
People should disregard this order and whoever that is dishing it out should think twice. This is sports and we should be United this time.

our unity is an illusion that even the Russians r aware of grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by DrGoodman: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
izombie:
you are the one talking trash. Breaking the law is one thing but being told that you are a visitor in your country is another thing. You can't be hosting me in my own house. Nigeria is my house period. Keep hosting. Only yoruba people keep shouting about being a host in nigeria. Nonsense

Until Nigeria breaks up, I am a citizen of every part of Nigeria. If you don't like what I said, jump into the lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by ElsonMorali: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
LochOtieno:

all countries must be represented at the world cup.....period.....

secondly nobody stops u people for agitating for ur own republic...

Get a list of the 32 countries that are participating in this World Cup and show me the name Biafra.

I'm sure you will be shocked that Biafra doesn't exist anywhere on the surface of this planet.

All those mumu that are going to raise Biafra flags in Russia, tell them to show you which passport they used to get into Russia, Nigerian or Biafran Passport?

2 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Get a list of the 32 countries that are participating in this World Cup and show me the name Biafra.

I'm sure you will be shocked that Biafra doesn't exist anywhere on the surface of this planet.

All those mumu that are going to raise Biafra flags in Russia, tell them to show you which passport they used to get into Russia, Nigerian or Biafran Passport?

There countries that are not their that their citizens will come and watch and also represents their country by their flag.....

This is no big deal and nobody is complaining

Is a simple issue any country that wants to participate is free to go.....

Is a free world

Is not a crime for someone to rep his/her country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by ElsonMorali: 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
LochOtieno:

There countries that are not their that their citizens will come and watch and also represents their country by their flag.....

This is no big deal and nobody is complaining

Is a simple issue any country that wants to participate is free to go.....

Is a free world

Is not a crime for someone to rep his/her country.

You still don't get it.

Biafra does not exist anywhere in the world.

Those raising Biafran flags there, which passports are they using currently?

Do you know of any country that doesn't have a passport?

2 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
ElsonMorali:

You still don't get it.

Biafra does not exist anywhere in the world.

Those raising Biafran flags there, which passports are they using currently?

Do you know of any country that doesn't have a passport?

The passport of an issue is not much relevant

This is a game of football....a game of happiness

Everybody wants to show and identify with his people.....and make them feel among.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by ElsonMorali: 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
LochOtieno:

The passport of an issue is not much relevant

This is a game of football....a game of happiness

Everybody wants to show and identify with his people.....and make them feel among.

#sigh

1 Like

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by BreakupNigeria: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
BelovedBuhari:
They shouldn't just ditch the Nigerian flag. They should tear their passports and use a Biafran one for their trips.
Si ce the passport still states that they are Nigerians, their efforts is not only stupid, but self-deluding

Sai Baba

PMB till 2023

Cry me an ocean tongue tongue We won't display the worthless green and white flag of the Fulani zoo republic when our beautiful Biafran flags are there for the world to see. We reject the zoo and anything that connects to it. As for the passport, that's a necessary evil we can manage to get across diplomatic counters pending when the UN will recommend our own Precious Biafran passport then you will see how we will equally burn the zoo passport with relish tongue tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Westbestside: 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
izombie:
the way una dey take shout host host host dey baffle me. Who una dey host sef? We are from the same country, lagos, ibadan, kano, kaduna, onitsha, enugu, aba are all in nigeria so who the heck are you hosting? What is wrong with you people? Until the igbos go there separate way nobody is hosting them in nigeria period. An english who lives in london cannot say he's hosting another english man who moved from manchester to london. Nonsense.
Go to South Africa and tell them they are not hosting you cos you are from Africa. Let us see what becomes of you.
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Westbestside: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Lol, even my whatapp does not recognize biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Roger3D(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
[s]Cry me an ocean tongue tongue We won't display the worthless green and white flag of the Fulani zoo republic when our beautiful Biafran flags are there for the world to see. We reject the zoo and anything that connects to it. As for the passport, that's a necessary evil we can manage to get across diplomatic counters pending when the UN will recommend our own Precious Biafran passport then you will see how we will equally burn the zoo passport with relish tongue tongue[/s]
Will flying your ugly idiotic flag of Biafra get you Biafra? Ask Mazi Kanu. Python fall on you grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by BelovedBuhari(m): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
Precious you say?

Same instrument of scam like the Biafran plate numbers. See how gullible and 'scammable' you all are like brainwashed zombies.

As smart as you claimed you are, you were purchasing passports and plate numbers and the scammers were flexing with the proceeds while your foolish selves were going about like rabid dogs.

As I said,you lot are irredeemable

Sai Baba

PMB till 2023

BreakupNigeria:
Cry me an ocean tongue tongue We won't display the worthless green and white flag of the Fulani zoo republic when our beautiful Biafran flags are there for the world to see. We reject the zoo and anything that connects to it. As for the passport, that's a necessary evil we can manage to get across diplomatic counters pending when the UN will recommend our own Precious Biafran passport then you will see how we will equally burn the zoo passport with relish tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by plessis: 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
Just be aware that biafrans in the stadium tomorrow will cheer Croatia....

If Croatia should score, the scream from Biafrans will be louder than the scream from Croatians grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Promised Change But Brought Pains -says Abba Moro / Afraid Of Impending Probe, Gov Abubakar Employs EFCC Against Bauchi Gov-elect / N70bn Debt: NCC Frets Over Telcos’ Finances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.