Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader (70440 Views)

Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by omowolewa: 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
They look alike
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by leofab(f): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
Strong woman... heard her say she conceived Shekau of the spirit
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Interesting.
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Fruitydemo(m): 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Shekaus mother is granting interviews while Nnamdi Kanus parents are still missing ..what a fair country

hu kidnap kanu's parents.... kiss
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Roger3D(m): 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Terrorist Shekau is dead, and
Terrorist nnamdi kanu is dead.
If they are both alive, I challenge both of them to show face before October 1st. this is the first time the terrorist mother is granting interview and condemning his terrorist son.

But the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist parents was supporting their terrorist son to bring down the country in 2mins.
And to bring 2m jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra to Abuja to take over ask rock.
Good point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Newpride(m): 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
Learning Islam and quran is the cause of the problem.
The religion of Islam and everything around it is evil hence the child was misled.

He is doing according to what he learnt from quran

7 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by fakuta(f): 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
i have a dream that one day there will be no almajiri begging on the street in Nigeria,: the root of things like bokoharam or herdsmen is almajiri,

1 Like

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by AlanSugar(m): 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

If he is not born of a woman, who come born am?

Some of you just like to make stupiid comments.

You worry oo, meanwhile you are so wrong in your submission cus you know not that there are so many men and women not born of a woman! Any CS birth is regarded as not born of a woman abi you do English literature for school, you no read Macbeth?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Pentools(m): 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
If they are both alive, I challenge both of them to show face before October 1st. this is the first time the terrorist mother is granting interview and condemning his terrorist son.

But the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist parents was supporting their terrorist son to bring down the country in 2mins.
And to bring 2m jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra to Abuja to take over ask rock.

U talk from ur anus and that contradicts your monicker.....you are way too young n tender to be filled with this sort of bitterness, hatred and bigotry.

I pray you change soon before it becomes too late for you.

11 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by sarrki(m): 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

You don’t understand parable

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by AlanSugar(m): 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
slawomir:
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly affects all indirectly.

the security agent brought this upon us by killing yusuf in an unjust manner.

and this people right from onset are out for real vengeance
vengeance is theirs and not of the lord says Boko Haram

may almighty Allah continue to strengthen them as they continue their quest for vengeance

I know those who don't know the true story will quote me and say rubbish....

I don't blame them because humans hate what they don't understand

if you know you know

I sincerely hope you get caught up in shekau's web of vengeance, I most vehemently pray it happens like yesterday! Idiota.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Audray(f): 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
For every shekau killed, there's a 100 to replace him. I mean these almajiri kids that loiter on practically every nook and cranny of the country are ticking time bombs. Those kids will grow up...and possibly maim a hundred for every person that passed them and ignored their bowls...

3 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by AlanSugar(m): 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Audray:
For every shekau killed, there's a 100 to replace him. I mean these almajiri kids that loiter on practically every nook and cranny of the country are ticking time bombs. Those kids will grow up...and possibly maim a hundred for every person that passed them and ignored their bowls...

Like seriously? You mean they are trained to kill for any reason?
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by 9jaArea: 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
You've said it all..

Jesusloveyou:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by hypnotic(m): 11:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
So no Nigerian press could reach this woman??

Sad
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by OhiOfIhima: 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Shekaus mother is granting interviews while Nnamdi Kanus parents are still missing ..what a fair country
The entire Ndigbo, IPOD and ur enclosed politicians are d one playing a prank on their son... Tell dem to bring him out..
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by israelmao(m): 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
The genesis of Boko Haram was lack of parental care and irrational Almajiri system which gave room for any politician to take undue advantage of vulerable children.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Kdon2: 12:03am On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by biggybanty7(m): 12:18am On Jun 15, 2018
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Uniquetani1(f): 12:28am On Jun 15, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

What is the name of this movie you used as meme pls
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by willibounce1(m): 12:28am On Jun 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Kanu's parents are still missing and the bravest people in africa are not doing anything about it. The same people who sing and chant afonja coward everyday.

One minute ipods are the strongest, next minute they are crying marginalization. One minute nobody can arrest kanu, kanu is free and strategizing on how to get biafrau.d, next minute kanu and his parents are missing, they have been killed by the NA.
Ipod miscreants always yapping trash

4 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by deolurexy1(m): 12:35am On Jun 15, 2018
It will be the pleasure of my life to be the one finally kill this bastard son of a LovePeddler shekau

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by ifymadu: 12:37am On Jun 15, 2018
Given the opportunity, he will kidnap and behead his own mother. The better keep that poor old woman away from him.
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by aminu790(m): 12:42am On Jun 15, 2018
Newpride:
Learning Islam and quran is the cause of the problem.
The religion of Islam and everything around it is evil hence the child was misled.

He is doing according to what he learnt from quran
I bet your mum has never contributed anything positive to your wretch life

2 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by BAILMONEY: 1:08am On Jun 15, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously I doubt if he’s born of a woman
grin YOU DON DEY DENY YOUR FELLOW MUSLIM UMMAHgrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by poseidon12: 1:08am On Jun 15, 2018
Jesusloveyou:

slowpoke, you should change your name to Satan loves you.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 15, 2018
Jesusloveyou:

Since when does biafra have anything to do with aso rock ffs?
Ewedu goblins sha

3 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 15, 2018
Roger3D:
Good point

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel / Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence / The Pedestrian Bridge Atiku Built For ABU Students (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.