Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader (70453 Views)

Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by babeosisi: 1:15am On Jun 15, 2018
If this woman was from the any other area of Nigeria she would have been killed by the Nigerian government

5 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 15, 2018
People should desist from talking down on the innocent woman. She didn't choose to give birth to a terrorist.

Her son is the problem, not her. Nobody knows how she might have been weeping for the years she hadn't set her eyes on a child she carried for 9months.

1 Like

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by EazyMoh(m): 1:19am On Jun 15, 2018
ladyF:
This is what you get when you don't train your child properly..
It's LadyF again.

1 Like

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by EmekaBlue(m): 1:22am On Jun 15, 2018
Did she speak all these gibberish in Hausa abi Islamabad

1 Like

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by frankmoney(m): 1:46am On Jun 15, 2018
nwakibie3:

Dont mind them. I'm sure federal govt is giving her vip treatment
what crime has she committed ?
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by grandstar(m): 2:08am On Jun 15, 2018
slawomir:
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly affects all indirectly.

the security agent brought this upon us by killing yusuf in an unjust manner.

and this people right from onset are out for real vengeance
vengeance is theirs and not of the lord says Boko Haram

may almighty Allah continue to strengthen them as they continue their quest for vengeance

I know those who don't know the true story will quote me and say rubbish....

I don't blame them because humans hate what they don't understand

if you know you know

So because they killed Yusuf, Boko Haram should even be bombing mosques?

The wrongful killing of Shekau is wrong but your support of their lunatic response is a huge disappointment.

Worse have happened to others and they have shown restraint. These Islamist fanatics are slaughtering their own people and raping Willi nilly their women. Why not focus on the uniformed men alone who killed their leader?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Jaideyone(m): 2:40am On Jun 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Shekaus mother is granting interviews while Nnamdi Kanus parents are still missing ..what a fair country
kanu's parents are missing? why are you lying? kanu is hiding and his parents were never arrested
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by layomike(m): 2:45am On Jun 15, 2018
Wetin we go come do now?
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by perdollar(m): 2:46am On Jun 15, 2018
when u born like rat DTS d outcome.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by politicalpastor: 3:17am On Jun 15, 2018
Na this woman open leg born this kind pikin when dey threaten the entire continent of Africa? Ok.

1 Like

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:52am On Jun 15, 2018
hmmm
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by sekundosekundo: 3:55am On Jun 15, 2018
Jaideyone:
kanu's parents are missing? why are you lying? kanu is hiding and his parents were never arrested

Do you know that Kanu's father is the traditional ruler of their community?.

How can he run away?.

Nigerian army are the only group that can tell where this family are.
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by sekundosekundo: 4:14am On Jun 15, 2018
AlanSugar:

I sincerely hope you get caught up in shekau's web of vengeance, I most vehemently pray it happens like yesterday! Idiota.

You may not understand where slawomir is coming from but what he says is the bitter truth.

In 2002 Yusuf formed Boko haram AS A NONE VIOLENT GROUP to address some issues mainly on how politicians are stealing and making the northern children to remain poor. Just like Nnamdi Kanu he was attacking the northern politicians but these criminal politicians felt threatened and they arranged for his execution in 2009. After they have executed him, they (BH) became a VIOLENT group and decided to carry arms against the government and the rest is history.

This is the truth behind the scene which your government won't let you know.

1 Like

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by 2016v2017: 4:35am On Jun 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Shekaus mother is granting interviews while Nnamdi Kanus parents are still missing ..what a fair country
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by papauju(m): 4:37am On Jun 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:
that is to tell you the kind of country we are

3 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by alenwup(m): 4:42am On Jun 15, 2018
I have never seen the religion that causes so much pain, misery, illiteracy and poverty like this one. I wish this people can wise up. Often times if I see their community, I weep for them. The axis around National Mosque, Abuja is totally taken over by beggars. What a world!

5 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Hargbo(m): 4:43am On Jun 15, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Terrorist Shekau is dead, and
Terrorist nnamdi kanu is dead.
If they are both alive, I challenge both of them to show face before October 1st. this is the first time the terrorist mother is granting interview and condemning his terrorist son.

But the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist parents was supporting their terrorist son to bring down the country in 2mins.
And to bring 2m jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra to Abuja to take over ask rock.
wt is this one saying na

2 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by theo1477(m): 4:45am On Jun 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Hargbo(m): 4:46am On Jun 15, 2018
sekundosekundo:

You may not understand where slawomir is coming from but what he says is the bitter truth.

In 2002 Yusuf formed Boko haram AS A NONE VIOLENT GROUP to address some issues mainly on how politicians are stealing and making the northern children to remain poor. Just like Nnamdi Kanu he was attacking the northern politicians but these criminal politicians felt threatened and they arranged for his execution in 2009. After they have executed him, they (BH) became a VIOLENT group and decided to carry arms against the government and the rest is history.

This is the truth behind the scene which your government won't let you know.

This story needs to be developed... But .the people suffering now are the public they claimed to be fighting for initially not the Corrupt Politicians

3 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by hmuhammad(m): 5:00am On Jun 15, 2018
pol23:
How are we sure the Nigha is Alive.
I think the name Sheakau is now a title for Boko haram leader.
Sheakau has been killed twice now,yet There's still Sheakau...
#Endbokoharam
#EndFulaniherdsmen
#EndSars
#EndApc
#EndBuhari.
Get your PVC first before complaining about Buhari rigging Elections.
#EndIPOB
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by dabeto: 5:03am On Jun 15, 2018
“Shekau was an almajiri” . Many Shekau are produced everyday grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by safemi21: 5:05am On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by modsfucker: 5:28am On Jun 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Na Federal Government conducted the interview? You guys are sworn cry-cry tribalists I swear... Igbos always ctying foul over everything.
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:32am On Jun 15, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously I doubt if he’s born of a woman

He ain't.

Neither was Hitler, Mussolini, Mao, Idi Amin and Snoop Dogg.
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by modsfucker: 5:32am On Jun 15, 2018
nwakibie3:

Dont mind them. I'm sure federal govt is giving her vip treatment

Cry-cry people... Na VOA Hausa go conduct interview for Nnamdi Kanus parents? When are you guys going to stop crying foul in this Country?
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Jaqenhghar: 5:40am On Jun 15, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Terrorist Shekau is dead, and
Terrorist nnamdi kanu is dead.
If they are both alive, I challenge both of them to show face before October 1st. this is the first time the terrorist mother is granting interview and condemning his terrorist son.

But the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist parents was supporting their terrorist son to bring down the country in 2mins.
And to bring 2m jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra to Abuja to take over ask rock.
Prior to Buhari becoming president did you nitwits not applaud Boko haram as true muslims fighting an infidel's regime? Was it not when Boko haram started killing your fellow muslims that you started condemning them?

4 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by yhungbrowhne(m): 5:44am On Jun 15, 2018
;-) ;-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel / Throwback Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole As A Boy / Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.