Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader (70441 Views)

Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Skoopy(m): 5:48am On Jun 15, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Terrorist Shekau is dead, and
Terrorist nnamdi kanu is dead.
If they are both alive, I challenge both of them to show face before October 1st. this is the first time the terrorist mother is granting interview and condemning his terrorist son.

But the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist parents was supporting their terrorist son to bring down the country in 2mins.
And to bring 2m jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra to Abuja to take over ask rock.

Please before typing comments like this, try to change your handle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by mu2sa2: 5:51am On Jun 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Shekaus mother is granting interviews while Nnamdi Kanus parents are still missing ..what a fair country
Why should she not grant an interview when she hasnt committed any offence.This is a woman that has nothing to do with the atrocities of her terrorist son- a renegade she has not even been in contact with for 15 years but yet condemns his activities. On the other hand, Nnamdi Kanu's parent were busy openly supporting their son in his madness. Even though Nnamdi has shown the coward he is by escaping to his No.1 country, his parents have never been called to answer for being accomplices to their terrorist son. Op & co. should be saying kudos for pmb's magnanimity.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by SalamRushdie: 5:56am On Jun 15, 2018
mu2sa2:
Why should she not grant an interview when she hasnt committed any offence.This is a woman that has nothing to do with the atrocities of her terrorist son- a renegade she has not even been in contact with for 15 years but yet condemns his activities. On the other hand, Nnamdi Kanu's parent were busy openly supporting their son in his madness. Even though Nnamdu has shown the coward he is by escaping to his No.1 country, his parents have never been called to answer for being accomplices to their terrorist son. Op & co. should be saying kudos for pmb's magnanimity.

Please has the moon been sighted ? I want to know if today's sallah

2 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by almudeer: 6:00am On Jun 15, 2018
Newpride:
Learning Islam and quran is the cause of the problem.
The religion of Islam and everything around it is evil hence the child was misled.

He is doing according to what he learnt from quran
better repent before late
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by herich(m): 6:05am On Jun 15, 2018
alenwup:
I have never seen the religion that causes so much pain, misery, illiteracy and poverty like this one. I wish this people can wise up. Often times if I see their community, I weep for them. The axis around National Mosque, Abuja is totally taken over by beggars. What a world!
Is their problem.
They created the pains upon themselves.
Let them bear their perpetual sorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Akpacha(m): 6:06am On Jun 15, 2018
Nigeria Truly a shitehole country, I have heard of a case someone stole phone and ran away and the mother was arrested. Shekau with all his atrocities the mother still having the effrontery to saying she would never course shekau. In a saner clime, this idiot of a woman suppose commit suicide for giving birth to a Satan. Am sure those forces or co-satans that produced shekau are the one giving her protection.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by thunderbabs: 6:14am On Jun 15, 2018
Ur son is heavily possessed by legion

2 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by herich(m): 6:18am On Jun 15, 2018
mu2sa2:
Why should she not grant an interview when she hasnt committed any offence.This is a woman that has nothing to do with the atrocities of her terrorist son- a renegade she has not even been in contact with for 15 years but yet condemns his activities. On the other hand, Nnamdi Kanu's parent were busy openly supporting their son in his madness. Even though Nnamdu has shown the coward he is by escaping to his No.1 country, his parents have never been called to answer for being accomplices to their terrorist son. Op & co. should be saying kudos for pmb's magnanimity.
Keep deceiving yourself, by comparing your terrorist, who have killed 30k and still counting, destroyed properties, destabilized the economy of the country, with kalu.
You have no shame.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by drey076(m): 6:26am On Jun 15, 2018
sddiamond:
Children everywhere

The guy spoke the truth
Deal with it
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Kennedy767(m): 6:30am On Jun 15, 2018
Falmata says she can never curse her son, but he has become someone who she doesn’t recognize anymore....can u imaging? she still call that one son?....ur animal that have inflate pains on millions of families.... I blame those families that shekau killed and still live her mother to b granting interviews... IF IT'S WARRI MY NOW HER MUN GRAVE WOULD AV TURN TO FOREST BY NOW

2 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Kennedy767(m): 6:30am On Jun 15, 2018
Falmata says she can never curse her son, but he has become someone who she doesn’t recognize anymore....can u imaging? she still call that one son?....ur animal that have inflate pains on millions of families.... I blame those families that shekau killed and still live her mother to b granting interviews... IF IT'S WARRI MY NOW HER MUN GRAVE WOULD AV TURN TO FOREST

2 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 15, 2018
You set him on this wrong path by sending him to beg on the street.

1 Like

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by jrusky(m): 6:32am On Jun 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Shekaus mother is granting interviews while Nnamdi Kanus parents are still missing ..what a fair country

You are damn right its a bit strange but why not you look at it this way: the old woman granted interview *but did not show support for his son in anyway in fact her heart has be bled by her son devilish act* she is a sorrowful mother going through a serious horror and pains for her son did*

B......U.....T

Kanu father who is a whole igwe of a village or town, a leader of a community refused till his disappearance to condemn or call his son to order rather he was supporting him* pls do you forget a proverb that say train your child a child that lack home training will end up selling his father house and Kanu has fulfilled that already*. *Do you remember a proverb that says when a small boy goes out kill rat and eat it alone, kill bird eat alone and the parent do not caution him or her the day he or she will kill what heor she can not eat alone both parent will go down for it*. Train your child to give you rest.

If an illiterate aboki woman could say this and a whole village or town head allow arrogant to turned his kingdom and his household to a desolate land then shame on him. A leader is peace maker not chest beater or arrogant or supporting wayward child wanting to rekindle another civil war it's a shame.

Pls as usual call me aboki or Afonja I give no bleep i like it because they are God creations I'm no better than them but to stop saying the truth because of one goat pls it won't happened.

Truth is a bitter pill.

1 Like

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by DaleHomes: 6:33am On Jun 15, 2018
Give us a call today
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by afrika(f): 6:33am On Jun 15, 2018
Imagine the cloud of attention. Terrorism being romanced!!! If this was to be in warri, the parents for don chop harassment taya by dss
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by deavicky(m): 6:36am On Jun 15, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
If they are both alive, I challenge both of them to show face before October 1st. this is the first time the terrorist mother is granting interview and condemning his terrorist son.

But the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist parents was supporting their terrorist son to bring down the country in 2mins.
And to bring 2m jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra to Abuja to take over ask rock.
nice write up, but must u call ur fellow human pig. I guess this part of the reasons they want to live "no love".
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Paretomaster1(m): 6:38am On Jun 15, 2018
ladyF:
This is what you get when you don't train your child properly..

And who told you it's about training a child properly?

Pikin wey go craze must craze, even if na Pastor raise am...
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Bonapart(m): 6:38am On Jun 15, 2018
Jesusloveyou:

look at someone who's user's name is Jesus loves you. I would shoot you and let shekau walk

2 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Daboomb: 6:39am On Jun 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Nnamdi Kanu's whereabouts is not a problem, unlike that of Shekau.

Cowardly Nnamdi just ran-away and will be back to contest as Governor/Senator under PDP or APGA, when Nigerian Govt grants him a pardon for being a good singer of the National Anthem. shocked shocked.

Dont forget, that was exactly what his Uncle (Odumegwu Ojukwu) did, when he "disappeared" to Ivory Coast while his Biafrats were wailing that Govt has killed him.
grin grin grin

No be today, IPoDs and 'boastful' Cowardice are like 5 & 6 undecided
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Larryeyo: 6:41am On Jun 15, 2018
Brain washed or brain reprogrammed call it as you may wish, we are all victims in Churches, Mosque, cult groups,political group and even higher institutions.

The end results may differ in various ways.

We can only wipeout terrorism by fighting is ideology....... Funny we all have the ability to fight back on this ideology.
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Paretomaster1(m): 6:42am On Jun 15, 2018
babeosisi:
If this woman was from the any other area of Nigeria she would have been killed by the Nigerian government

Why will she be killed, as long as she is not in support of her child waywardness.....

Stop the tribalism...
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Daboomb: 6:44am On Jun 15, 2018
Paretomaster1:

And who told you it's about training a child properly?

Pikin wey go craze must craze, even if na Pastor raise am...

Being a Pastor, does not gurrantee good parenting!
infact, they are the ones who pay less attention to their own children while running after the children of others.

Just being around and being actively involed in a child's life, are two different things.

"Teach your child properly from an early age and he will never depart from it".

All children are the same ...AT BIRTH.
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by kingzizzy: 6:45am On Jun 15, 2018
Jesusloveyou:

IF one man can bring down a country of 160 million people then your country isn't worth anything

2 Likes

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Daboomb: 6:49am On Jun 15, 2018
jrusky:

You are damn right its a bit strange but why not you look at it this way: the old woman granted interview *but did not show support for his son in anyway in fact her heart has be bled by her son devilish act* she is a sorrowful mother going through a serious horror and pains for her son did*

B......U.....T

Kanu father who is a whole igwe of a village or town, a leader of a community refused till his disappearance to condemn or call his son to order rather he was supporting him* pls do you forget a proverb that say train your child a child that lack home training will end up selling his father house and Kanu has fulfilled that already*. *Do you remember a proverb that says when a small boy goes out kill rat and eat it alone, kill bird eat alone and the parent do not caution him or her the day he or she will kill what heor she can not eat alone both parent will go down for it*. Train your child to give you rest.

If an illiterate aboki woman could say this and a whole village or town head allow arrogant to turned his kingdom and his household to a desolate land then shame on him. A leader is peace maker not chest beater or arrogant or supporting wayward child wanting to rekindle another civil war it's a shame.

Pls as usual call me aboki or Afonja I give no bleep i like it because they are God creations I'm no better than them but to stop saying the truth because of one goat pls it won't happened.

Truth is a bitter pill.

They just cant and will NEVER see it that way!

The shamelessly selfish father was already looking at himself as the "Father of an Obama" of Biafrat. grin grin

Self delusion and a feeling of over-importance laced with "victim card" playing ...is a very toxic mixture!
undecided undecided grin grin
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Daboomb: 6:52am On Jun 15, 2018
kingzizzy:

IF one man can being down a country of 160 million people then your country isn't worth anything

Piglet, abeg borrow sense naah?

Hitler was "one man" and he almost downed the whole world.

Need l tell you more?

BTW: Coww-nu was just all empty threat and no-action..... the usual Ipob symptoms. grin grin
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by tballeyy(m): 6:56am On Jun 15, 2018
Mother of number, respect ma
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by kingzizzy: 7:00am On Jun 15, 2018
Daboomb:

Piglet, abeg borrow sense naah?

Hitler was "one man" and he almost downed the whole world.

Need l tell you more?

BTW: Coww-nu was just all empty threat and no-action..... the usual Ipob symptoms. grin grin

What a stupid comparison. Hitler was armed, Nnamdi Kanu and his group were not armed.

So how does an unarmed man bring down a country? It means that country is $hit
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:01am On Jun 15, 2018
AlanSugar:

You worry oo, meanwhile you are so wrong in your submission cus you know not that there are so many men and women not born of a woman! Any CS birth is regarded as not born of a woman abi you do English literature for school, you no read Macbeth?
thats what i read in macbeth
Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by Reference(m): 7:02am On Jun 15, 2018
CaptJeffry:
People should desist from talking down on the innocent woman. She didn't choose to give birth to a terrorist.

Her son is the problem, not her. Nobody knows how she might have been weeping for the years she hadn't set her eyes on a child she carried for 9months.

He is her child, and he is the aggregate of her choices. She bears a lot of responsibility. If he turned out a social success, society would have sung her praises. She is a failed parent, period. There are many in her educational and economic disadvantaged status buy manage to produce citizens of worth. To say a parent has no responsibility for the effect of his children on society in the future is just an invitation to anarchy.

1 Like

Re: Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader by adecz: 7:08am On Jun 15, 2018
Mother of the devil!!! undecided undecided

She should have aborted him @ 6 months.. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence / The Pedestrian Bridge Atiku Built For ABU Students (Photo) / SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.