Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

She Blocked Me Because Of This - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me Because Of This (25937 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Lalas247(f): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2018
Preshy561:

why was she trying to paint herself as a celebrity by saying I have been quoting her?
where and where did I even quote her?
these ladies be lying for what reason?

Maybe its another moniker ...
With all the alts popping up no one knows whose who these days ...
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Preshy561(f): 7:58am On Jun 16, 2018
Lalas247:

Maybe its another moniker ... With all the alts popping up no one knows whose who these days ...
okay,she should wear lenses next time.smiley
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 16, 2018
Preshy561:

okay,she should wear lenses next time.smiley

Lil one... You would argue with your shadow if you could so please stay in your lane. I asked you politely not to mention me. Is that an insult? Abeg it's too early in the morning for this negativity. Don't shade me... Yes, I am a celebrity in my own right, is it your celebrity?
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 16, 2018
Lalas247:

Maybe its another moniker ...
With all the alts popping up no one knows whose who these days ...

Beautiful, I know you mean well but you gotta stop doing this... you quoting her is giving her levels to shade in directly which in turn annoys me.

How are you? I hope you slept well x

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Preshy561(f): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2018
LivingFree:

Lil one... You would argue with your shadow if you could so please stay in your lane. I asked you politely not to mention me. Is that an insult? Abeg it's too early in the morning for this negativity. Don't shade me... Yes, I am a celebrity in my own right, is it your celebrity?
okay,granny.smiley
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 16, 2018
Preshy561:

okay,granny.smiley

Thank you undecided
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Lalas247(f): 8:12am On Jun 16, 2018
LivingFree:

Beautiful, I know you mean well but you gotta stop doing this... you quoting her is giving her levels to shade in directly which in turn annoys me.

How are you? I hope you slept well x
Lol guilty as charged ... I know ..( i’ll Butt out ) embarassed

Just hate seeing people I like at logger heads .. especially females .. if it was a guy cheesy i’ll Give u a gun

Yes I’m aite, woke up not too long ago ..about to go Tesco get some breakfast stuff me hungry ! Was trying to figure out why so many hidden comments ... lol Nl and drama sha ..

Have u eaten ?

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by oloyede252(m): 8:42am On Jun 16, 2018
wow. I just realized that ladies shouting broke boys up and down this forum are actually our fellow brokers association members (B.A).
Was expecting male vs female showdown but you guys disappointed me, it was interesting though.
God bless everybody the made this thread interesting, may God continue to give you more strength to continue this path.
cc: Kimbra, donstar, Mr physics, dauntless, bliss, preshy, colourish, Misypee, livingfree etc
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by AuntyAmope(m): 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
kimbraa:
I thought you said I was a dummy? Now you just shot yourself on the foot. If this were to be in a court room, your sentence is sure.
Idiot grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by FrostyButter: 5:15am On Apr 04, 2023
FrostyButter:
Typical

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage / I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.