Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,810 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

She Blocked Me Because Of This - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me Because Of This (25936 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Misypee:
compare
Be like say you get beef with kimbra before...
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
na wah o
cheesy cheesy
[s6]
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by makydebbie(f): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hmm..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by cronsberg: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
kimbraa:
Ego doesn't let guys ask airtime from girls. Would you ask any of your female friends airtime?

If I insult you now, you'll realise how aggressive I'm. Ode!
kimbraa you this troublesome girl, what is it huh? Always getting in fights and whatnot. You need some bull whip whipping. Get intouch girl, quote this quote and off we go from there. savy?
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nawa for some ladies
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by mhisbliss(f): 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
Colourich:
LMAO @mhizbliss is her hair always this unkempt, see poverty cheesy.
Can she afford the cheap wig she keeps talking about? Be looking like one old Benin witch

See inner wear she's wearing

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by pocohantas(f): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sunnyburn2000:
lol.. this one ain't going nowhere anything soon. cheesy

Nairaland is his forth, his playground, his only home and hope.

I have seen him quote himself with one of his numerous monikers on two different occasions to praise himself, like that JayZ rap ** I buy my own album , I got to keep it moving** cheesy

I was shell shocked when I saw it, but I just kept quiet.

If it it weren't for a mission he embarked upon to soil my name as soon as he noticed I deleted my greiboy account, I will have left him to enjoy his fool's parade.

His smear campaign skills is top notch sha!
True, he won't leave. He will keep reincarnating grin

I didn't even know he was on your case, but I am not surprised sha.
We both know why he is on you. Good to have you back.
I hope you are all sorted out now smiley
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
pocohantas:

His smear campaign skills is top notch sha!
True, he won't leave. He will keep reincarnating grin

I didn't even know he was on your case, but I am not surprised sha.
We both know why he is on you. Good to have you back.
I hope you are all sorted out now smiley
Nope I ain't back
I just remembered this account I opened to do some business back in January. I am just using the moniker to accomplish something now.

I will soon deactivate this moniker now and like Wyclef Jean, I will soon be gone till November cheesy
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Ximenez(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Misypee:
compare
Just like taking my fiancee to visit grandma in the village.
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by mhisbliss(f): 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Colourich:
Babe just leave the ediot, she no worth am, this her picture wey you post just weak me from head to toe. Kai. Ugliness amplified. She looks like a mad woman. Lord!!!
Since morning she has been attacking me for no reason, I couldn't reply because unlike her i am a busy person, now i am back let us wash our dirty linens in public like market women, then i had a second thought, is this the person i want to fight? She has absolutely nothing to loose grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
wow!!

just wow!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by akiOYIBO: 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
Bros, wia u dey. I need to give u one bottle.
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by mhisbliss(f): 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
Colourich:
Mhisbliss just ended her career on nairaland. This is the height of savage. cheesycheesygringrin, I need not bother, pictures speaks volume. No wonder she sees 70k as a big money. Hahahahahaah, poor thing.
70k is big money o, You can't get it with a snap of your fingers, and thats why i don't stay online all day forming what i am not, i rather use that time to watch telemundo, i do mtn sub every week, I pay my bills, And other stuff i need money for, it breaks my heart that this cretinous old hag keep pushing me to the wall, what if misspee is my alternate, will she kill me for it? Is it her problem? Is it her moniker or sub?

She's not a lion, i can attack her when i want and nothing will happen, so why hide behind a moniker to attack one simpleton?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by mhisbliss(f): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
Colourich:
She call herself queen, a queen that wear rags, a queen that don't have money to make hair nor can she afford wigs, we can call her Queen of mad women, she actually act like one, poverty can really make someone bitter and mad at the same time.
Queen of where? Benin? Or ijebu, one shrek looking manikin o cheesy imagine how torn the inner wear is, 150 inner wear, pity.

I can stand on the Eiffel tower and announce to the world that i am better than her in every ramification, why must she drag me in the mud to feel relevant, have i ever mentioned her or provoked her?

We had no altercations before this, the problem we had was back then when she uses benita27 moniker but since then we've been avoiding each other, little did i know that the old benin witch is warming up her silly grudge, Naso madness dey start all of a sudden

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by neezar: 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
last last

all of una ugly

so we can just term this the battle of the ugly hags cool

5 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Magnoliaa(f): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
makydebbie:
Hmm..

speechless.......... lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage / I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.