Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

She Blocked Me Because Of This - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me Because Of This (25807 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by cronsberg: 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
kimbraa:
People mistake me for an extrovert on Nairaland, but in reality, I'm an ambivert. I rarely talk, and if I must; I think before doing so.

I came on this thread to have fun but some foolish lot felt coming in a group would give them an edge. Some dare not quote me where they know they can't get "Likes"...like that colourich girl 'cause she's a coward! And the other one that begs for a living followed suit. Anyway, it's all good.
Thats good then, i just felt like making somebody happy right now, cuz to keep whats happening where i am all to myself will be selfish of me. I kid you not, its showering lightly and calmly, the air is cool, the location is on top of a mountain (mambilla plateau), and here i am, totally in sync with myself and you. Talking to you will be interesting, My digits are 0 eight 0, 9 one.26,eighteen 92. Although totally off tonight, but back on tomorrow. Will be honoured to hear from you kimbraa
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Stycon(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
Boy!

Can't believe that folks here take life this serious. Imagine the flow of comments and counter comments! undecided
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by pocohantas(f): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sunnyburn2000:
Nope I ain't back
I just remembered this account I opened to do some business back in January. I am just using the moniker to accomplish something now.

I will soon deactivate this moniker now and like Wyclef Jean, I will soon be gone till November cheesy

Issorite. Let's enjoy you, now you are here.

As for this thread...lips sealed.
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by makydebbie(f): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
Magnoliaa:

speechless.......... lol
I no even get strength lol.
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Issorite. Let's enjoy you, now you are here.

As for this thread...lips sealed.
thanks

Sure the thread is truly shocking

Reminds me of what I once discussed with wordworld few months back about ladies.
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by pocohantas(f): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sunnyburn2000:
thanks

Sure the thread is truly shocking

Reminds me of what I once discussed with wordworld few months back about ladies.

Behave yourself o

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by makydebbie(f): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Pocohantas. Tomorrow cheesy
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by pocohantas(f): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
makydebbie:

Ahnahn. You beat me to it.
You can't allow someone surprise you in peace. Which kind pikin be this? undecided undecided Happy birthday in advance cheesy.
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Congratulations dear, you are becoming a big woman, enjoy your day wink
makydebbie:
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by makydebbie(f): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Ahnahn. You beat me to it.
You can't allow someone surprise you in peace. Which kind pikin be this? undecided undecided Happy birthday in advance cheesy.
Why did I ruin this? angry cry

Don't mind me abeg. embarassed embarassed

Thanks sis. cheesy
I'm soooooo excited! cheesy I'll be doing a pre-launch soon, watch out for it. kiss
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by makydebbie(f): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
Congratulations dear, you are becoming a big woman, enjoy your day wink
Abi na, thanks dear. kiss

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Behave yourself o
Honestly, this was exactly what he was talking about when he said something about lack of opportunities preventing ladies from hurting other ladies, yet men are the scums cheesy

He used reversed psychology by asking a simple question, which was "what will you do as lady if you had a dick for a day" and he wasn't disappointed as many ladies confessed to wish to harm fellow ladies with it cheesy
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Cladez(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
kimbraa:
LOL. .
See what you just reduced yourself to.What I thought you were is definitely not what you are.

ITS A PITY.......take heart.

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Ximenez(m): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
cronsberg:
Thats good then, i just felt like making somebody happy right now, cuz to keep whats happening where i am all to myself will be selfish of me. I kid you not, its showering lightly and calmly, the air is cool, the location is on top of a mountain (mambilla plateau), and here i am, totally in sync with myself and you. Talking to you will be interesting, My digits are 0 eight 0, 9 one.26,eighteen 92. Although totally off tonight, but back on tomorrow. Will be honoured to hear from you kimbraa
At least a weather reporter wants to go out with kimbraa. Shame on Haters.

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by cronsberg: 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
kimbraa:
LOL. grin Sorry, I can't take a Nairalander offline. We can always chat here. Have a great night.
Alright, thats cool too. I made you laugh right? No one deserve to be tensed this beautiful night, so one of my aims have been achieved reducing the captivity of negativity on this thread. As to my calculated fancy of you, am still interested in getting to know you. So for now, have a great night aswell.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by chris2face(m): 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
Simple block her too no biggie
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
#Say no to smelly wigs! cool

Team natural hair! grin
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Preshy561(f): 1:20am On Jun 16, 2018
nawa oo.

this thread shaa.

worst part is that these guys here are gonna use these your words against you girls tomorrow.

don't think that they are siding you, no they are just having fun with this and believe you me,they will use it to troll you guys.undecided
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Preshy561(f): 1:25am On Jun 16, 2018
LivingFree:
#Say no to smelly wigs! cool
Team natural hair! grin
even you wan follow for the war?angry
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 16, 2018
Preshy561:

even you wan follow for the war?angry

Hi... you've quoted/mentioned me more than once and I've ignored you but you're not getting the hint so let me ask you polity, don't mention me please. I can comment what I want and where I want to. Thank you in advance.
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Preshy561(f): 1:52am On Jun 16, 2018
LivingFree:

Hi... you've quoted/mentioned me more than once and I've ignored you but you're not getting the hint so let me ask you polity, don't mention me please. I can comment what I want and where I want to. Thank you in advance.
hi, quoted you where and where?
oh,sorry,if you can't see the the smiley.
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by philcz(m): 2:25am On Jun 16, 2018
Kids and tantrum cheesy
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by jaksmillioniar: 2:34am On Jun 16, 2018
Preshy561:

oh,sorry,if you can't the the smiley.

tell ur useless frnd chikita to get sence
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by BiafranDel: 3:02am On Jun 16, 2018
Lol. . . What is this. Are these not the feminists we have on this forum. I Am speechless.

see how girls dey by themselves dey disgrace themselves.

I can only imagine how guys that hold some of you girls in high esteem would feel after going through this thread.
Believe me You lots just sold yourselves to trolls.

It is a good thing this post did not get to fp because seeing what is going on here, nobody will ever take you serious in any conservation again. You will just be insulted, laughed and trolled.

Always remember there are always consequencies of your actions.
You have no idea the amount of respect you all that dissed each other has lost.

nairaland Slay queens and slay mamas.

Look at our feminists. see how them dey help us disgrace themselves. lol

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Preshy561(f): 5:08am On Jun 16, 2018
Misypee:
compare
delete these pictures,you will be banned.
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Preshy561(f): 5:09am On Jun 16, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
tell ur useless frnd chikita to get sence
jaks.
morning.
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by IamD18: 5:54am On Jun 16, 2018
BiafranDel:
Lol. . . What is this. Are these not the feminists we have on this forum. I Am speechless.

see how girls dey by themselves dey disgrace themselves.

I can only imagine how guys that hold some of you girls in high esteem would feel after going through this thread.
Believe me You lots just sold yourselves to trolls.

It is a good thing this post did not get to fp because seeing what is going on here, nobody will ever take you serious in any conservation again. You will just be insulted, laughed and trolled.

Always remember there are always consequencies of your actions.
You have no idea the amount of respect you all that dissed each other has lost.

nairaland Slay queens and slay mamas.

Look at our feminists. see how them dey help us disgrace themselves. lol

@First Emboldened. We all know how foolish lots of ladies herein are, only an asslicker and a dumb guy will ever think of valuing or holding them on a higher esteem. They are just too foolish, lots of them.

They are nothing but enemies to themselves, just set them up or create an indirect opportunity for them and watch them kill themselves. Foooooolish and local hoes.

@Second Emboldened. They sure lost themselves to trolls cool And I'll personally use it against them, all of them, I won't pretend not to, I will.

Demented, dimwitted, deranged and mentally challenged hoes washing and disgracing themselves and you expect me not to use it against them.

I must be a liar if I pretend. grin
I must be an asslicker if i pretend grin

Bruhahahahaa Bruha Bruhaha Bruhahahahahahahahah grin grin

4 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Preshy561(f): 5:58am On Jun 16, 2018
Sunnyburn2000:
Honestly, this was exactly what he was talking about when he said something about lack of opportunities preventing ladies from hurting other ladies, yet men are the scums cheesy

He used reversed psychology by asking a simple question, which was "what will you do as lady if you had a dick for a day" and he wasn't disappointed as many ladies confessed to wish to harm fellow ladies with it cheesy
this thread is something else.
spits*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Lalas247(f): 7:47am On Jun 16, 2018
Preshy561:

oh,sorry,if you can't see the the smiley.

No no ... baby that’s my girl o biko .... my heart can’t take anymore girl on girl o ...
What happened here ... u lot gave myndd to do cry
Re: She Blocked Me Because Of This by Preshy561(f): 7:51am On Jun 16, 2018
Lalas247:

No no ... baby that’s my girl o biko .... my heart can’t take anymore girl on girl o ...
What happened here ... u lot gave myndd to do cry
why was she trying to paint herself as a celebrity by saying I have been quoting her?
where and where did I even quote her?
these ladies be lying for what reason?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / 'There Is No Financially Stable Man In His 20's" - Nigerian Man Tell Ladies / Who Should Be More Excited On A Wedding Day, Bride Or Groom? (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.