Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Why Do Some Guys Behave So Childish? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Behave So Childish? (2032 Views)

How Nairaland Guys Behave / Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Guys Behave So Childish? by TaminaliaCatapa: 2:14am On Jun 15, 2018
I am the type that goes out a lot; as a result, I don gather plenty friends. Some I made from work, some clubs. I tend to lead the pack.

Every Thursday I tend to call everyone where and how we gonna spend Friday and so I did today. One of my guys asked me if he could bring along another guy friend of his. I was like, ‘why not?’

The next thing the new guy would ask for is to bring along his girlfriend. Chai, I got so mad and told my friend never to click me up with such woman guys again. Whatever we do at the club remains at the club, I don’t want children meddling with our routines......

I’m still mad until now... angry
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave So Childish? by Kobicove(m): 6:08am On Jun 15, 2018
Next time when inviting people for such shindigs you need to tell them upfront what it's all aboutundecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave So Childish? by menix(m): 6:54am On Jun 15, 2018
Don't drink nd create threads.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave So Childish? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 15, 2018
Mtcheeeew.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave So Childish? by Tallesty1(m): 7:17am On Jun 15, 2018
This is what happens when your body is awake but your brain isn't.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave So Childish? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2018
TaminaliaCatapa:
I am the type that goes out a lot; as a result, I don gather plenty friends. Some I made from work, some clubs. I tend to lead the pack.

Every Thursday I tend to call everyone where and how we gonna spend Friday and so I did today. One of my guys asked me if he could bring along another guy friend of his. I was like, ‘why not?’

The next thing the new guy would ask for is to bring along his girlfriend. Chai, I got so mad and told my friend never to click me up with such woman guys again. Whatever we do at the club remains at the club, I don’t want children meddling with our routines......

I’m still mad until now... angry
You're probably out of sense now..are u up to 22years?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave So Childish? by TaminaliaCatapa: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

You're probably out of sense now..are u up to 22years?

I’m not sure, but one thing;

I’m old enough to birth, buy your entire family and feed them to the dogs cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave So Childish? by TaminaliaCatapa: 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
Tallesty1:
This is what happens when your body is awake but your brain isn't.

From your username, you are only long without brains....omo ga ko ko ogbon
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave So Childish? by TaminaliaCatapa: 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Mtcheeeew.

Who gave this who.re voice?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave So Childish? by TaminaliaCatapa: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
menix:
Don't drink nd create threads.

But u eat and create? Grow child
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave So Childish? by menix(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
TaminaliaCatapa:

But u eat and create? Grow child

Believe it or not, u re the child...

Kindly check what others re saying about you nd see if. U ve functional brain.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave So Childish? by TaminaliaCatapa: 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
menix:

Believe it or not, u re the child...

Kindly check what others re saying about you nd see if. U ve functional brain.....

Poor men think about others’ opinion....quote me when you are outta penury...useless son of a lunatîc
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave So Childish? by menix(m): 3:43am On Jun 16, 2018
TaminaliaCatapa:

Poor men think about others’ opinion....quote me when you are outta penury...useless son of a lunatîc

Good son of a prostitute...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave So Childish? by pedrilo: 7:53am On Jun 16, 2018
TaminaliaCatapa:

Who gave this who.re voice?
good question

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Low Sperm Count, Erectile Disfunction,and Premature Ejaculation / What Value Is Bashing Nigerian Ladies Adding To Some Guys? / Please How Do I Convince My Friend About His Decision!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.