Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention (85985 Views)

Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide / 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph / 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by samuelchimmy(m): 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
I'm sapele English : you say waitin?

Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chey....11 kwa??

idontblivit
Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by GawdHoema: 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by victorazyvictor(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
If this one is 11 then am 12 grin
Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by zombieHUNTER: 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
In SA

No wonder she is missing

Such curves at 11

I don't believe it
Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by nabegibeg: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

[i]Now let we enlighten ourselves.

In science there is something called early maturation/early puberty and late maturation/late puberty

The gurl suffer from early puberty

Puberty starts on average in girls between ages 8 and13 and in boys between ages 9 and 14.

Doctors diagnose early puberty when this normal process starts early and continues to progress through growth spurts and bone maturation, usually for reasons we don't understand. Girls who show significant signs of puberty and its progression before age 7 and boys before age 9 are considered precocious. About 1 out of 5,000 children are affected.

There are two types of precocious puberty, central and peripheral.

Central precocious puberty is the more common type. The process is identical to normal puberty, but happens early. The pituitary gland is prompted to produce hormones, called gonadotropins. These hormones in turn stimulate the testicles or ovaries to make other hormones, testosterone or estrogen. It's these sex hormones that cause the changes of puberty, like breast development in girls.

Peripheral precocious puberty or precocious pseudo-puberty is a different condition. It's also rarer. The hormones estrogen and testosterone trigger the symptoms. But the brain and pituitary gland are not involved. It's usually a local problem with the ovaries, testicles, adrenal gland, or a severely underactive thyroid gland.

These features appears in early puberty

_breast enlargement

_widened hip

_ menstruation...........

Those online pervert tho.

Your brain no let you get sense

Eye don dey pain this one
Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by chuckdee4(m): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
I'm more concerned that she was unable to meet the person she was last seen with

That statement doesn't add up

If she was unable to meet the person, how was she last seen with him
Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by thunderbabs: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
That hips on a 11yr old?

She dey one brother place, no worry yasef...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by LeHMaR(m): 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
Me i don't understand slayqueens oo, This one's younger sister got missing and instead of posting the little 11 years old kid, she decided to post her own photos...

If you get it, you get it

1 Like

Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by nelsonebby(m): 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
fuckpro:
...op she can't even be eleven more like six
... She like my daughters exclusively feed on US imported food
...don't mind your doubter's just continue
She’s not even a teenager.
That girl is 17+

Incase you don’t know

Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
“11 as in 10 +1?” grin
Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by nelsonebby(m): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

In science there is something called early maturation/early puberty and late maturation/late puberty

Puberty starts on average in girls between ages 8 and13 and in boys between ages 9 and 14.

Doctors diagnose early puberty when this normal process starts early and continues to progress through growth spurts and bone maturation, usually for reasons we don't understand. Girls who show significant signs of puberty and its progression before age 7 and boys before age 9 are considered precocious. About 1 out of 5,000 children are affected.

Central precocious puberty is the more common type. The process is identical to normal puberty, but happens early. The pituitary gland is prompted to produce hormones, called gonadotropins. These hormones in turn stimulate the testicles or ovaries to make other hormones, testosterone or estrogen. It's these sex hormones that cause the changes of puberty, like breast development in girls.

Peripheral precocious puberty or precocious pseudo-puberty is a different condition. It's also rarer. The hormones estrogen and testosterone trigger the symptoms. But the brain and pituitary gland are not involved. It's usually a local problem with the ovaries, testicles, adrenal gland, or a severely underactive thyroid gland.

_breast enlargement

_widened hip

Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by tenmariner: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lol at people's comments.. It goes to show how ignorance we can be.. I was at one of the international school in lagos around Victoria Island for thier inter house sport.The sch is a preparatory school..similar to our naija version of primary school. The oldest age in the school is 13 Years old. Wen it was turn for the mid class( ages btw 6-9 ) category to sprint. I was shocked. The girls looked 14 and boys looked 12- so big and looking matured. The only way one will notice their young age is how they run..like fertilized chicken.. And probably wen they talk..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by naturefellow(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

_breast enlargement

_widened hip

my God! There's just too much to know :\
Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by vekanem(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

_breast enlargement

_widened hip

Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by campbelljosh(m): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
One thing I find hard to understand is medical grammars
CANDYDADDY:

_breast enlargement

_widened hip

Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by batstan(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
Calabar International airport.
Publicity stunt!
Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by victorian(f): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
She could be 11years.

Maybe she started having sex very very early , like since when she was 9years

A man must have raped her , and the cycle continues . Some men will never allow the girl child to grow in peace before they start screwing her . smhhh.

May she be found in peace and not in pieces.
Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by holyeye1989(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
OMG look at the ear of that waist ooo...ukwu nwere nti Di sharp
Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by willibounce1(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
this old mama na eleven....see her old face...twitter liars.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by Eziokwugbaoto: 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
I'm still waiting for the missing girl's picture.
Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by PresidentMKO: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
daryoor:
Somebody will save her from the kidnapper to kidnap her for himself grin

One paedophile spotted cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by Ayomathy01(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
You say wetin?? Sha what do u expect from a Twitter handler SAVAGE... undecided
Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by bewla(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
Luminee:
Na wa, we hope you find her but wait 11 years?

3rd FTC today, I'm sure something good is on the way..
with all this uku u most be joking
Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by Misterdhee1(m): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
May she be found.

"Please consider listing as an event vendor on www.planit.ng to get more customers (100% FREE)"
Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by Dollabiz: 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
ohh
Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by Monaco2(m): 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
South Africans.... It could only happen there. Na dem dey get yeye growth
Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by cezarman(m): 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
That Shii caught my attention too.

She's not missing and she's not 11... It's just a planned social media stunt for attention. That's all!

Anyone who calls me a pervert because I love her nice body is a stove without kerosene... Uselesssmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
There is God ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With / Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / '1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.