Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend (3237 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by naijacentric(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2018
Forgive her she regrets her action am also a victim of such it can happen to anyone its not always easy wen d lady is a great babe n u love her to leave her wont be easy.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by Famousqueen(f): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
cryles:
Good day sir/ma
I and my gf have been dating for the past five years now. she is jus the perfect girl for me that I dont cheat on her. I trust her to the core. until few days ago she told me she has offended me that I shld pls forgive her I ask her what is the offense she wil nt tell me until this night she told me she had sex with one guy ,thou she do tell me about this guy that he claim to love her buh due to religious his dad is a pastor and she being a Muslim can not go into relationship with him. They have bn friend during jamb tutorial before she gain admission and they also gain admission into the same university buh for the pass two years the guy has been disturbing her. she told me last week she went to charge and branch to his house in d evening and before she knew it they had sex. I was like did he tie u but she said no ,and I love this girl she is jus the perfect girl for me but what she told tonight is nt part of it at all. I av invest so much time In this girl than to start all over again. it will b hard for me to start all over again. pls I need advice from experienced man or woman what should I do.
please forgive her, you didn't caught her in the act, she came forward to tell you because she felt it is the right thing to do, you're lucky to have found such a nice girl, unlike some who will have numerous boyfriends, even when they're caught in the act, they will still denied it, if you leave her, it's shows you're indirectly teaching her not to be honest to anyone, and how sure are you that the one you're going to get is going to be your ideal woman. think about this.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
lemme use another valid scenario to analyse this situation.

Examinations are not true tests of knowledge, everyone should know that by now! now the main reason for exams are to test one's use of intellect, knowledge, tact and intuition.

many people that pass exams are not necessarily intelligent, but anyone that passes any exam is smart.
why? cos even if he cheated, he got away with it.

ladies love smart guys and whilst many of them know that their guys and husbands are cheating, they cannot prove it to a reasonable extent. y? coz most men are smart.

that babe ain't loyal, she ain't smart also! now, most babes ain't loyal as well but many of them are smart.

choose a smart babe, she'll definitely cheat till she's married (not in all cases) but she should be smart enough to keep it from u.

in ur case that guy has eaten and will continue eating till he is tired of eating.

now the misconception is that till a guy sleeps with a another person's babe, she hasn't cheated..... it's a lie.... common and simple flirting can and also should be interpreted as cheating!!!

whichever way bro, u lose.... just weigh the lesser loss. u continue the relationship, she continues cheating and now.... u KNOW, u leave her and u start afresh amidst the emotional trauma.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by ikbnice(m): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
Dami12345:
Just make her have emotional trauma for a while.
Then start removing your mind small small from her.
But stay with her.
Look this days they are all the same.
You girl is probably one of the best versions tho.

My advice is make her believe that she did the worst thing ever, look for ways to hurt her emotionally, you have to make her know that she did wrong, saying it doesn't count,
Then for your own peace of mind, delete her from your brain small small.
When you know that leaving her won't kill you, make the choice to stay or to go.

Bro if you leave her now, without something replacing her, you will feel withdrawal, it will be bad, she has messed up all your favorite places, your music, your house, you will start to realise how much she means and you would be tempted to become foot mat.

Ask her for details of what happened, tell her you want to figure out where you bleeped up with her, make her repeat the story over and over again, how many times they had sex, what styles, bro you need to hurt yourself to heal, and you need to hurt her if you want her to stay.

Sorry bro my girl did this exact same thing. Am telling you what I did, it was a bad time for me, I was Lucky she travelled so I couldn't break up instantly, am glad I didn't now, If I chose to cheat on her or leave her at the altar, I can always blame her for cheating grin.

Do I love her, maybe, does she love me, I would say she would be bleeped up if I leave her.

I salute you bro. Most people will not understand how valuable this advice is. I have exoerienced what the OP experienced and I can tell you this is the best for him.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by Donlexybaze(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2018
cryles:
did Nigeria now blind someone face not to do the Right tin
expect the worse and hope for the best
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by coolh3ad(m): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2018
cryles:
Good day sir/ma
I and my gf have been dating for the past five years now. she is jus the perfect girl for me that I dont cheat on her. I trust her to the core. until few days ago she told me she has offended me that I shld pls forgive her I ask her what is the offense she wil nt tell me until this night she told me she had sex with one guy ,thou she do tell me about this guy that he claim to love her buh due to religious his dad is a pastor and she being a Muslim can not go into relationship with him. They have bn friend during jamb tutorial before she gain admission and they also gain admission into the same university buh for the pass two years the guy has been disturbing her. she told me last week she went to charge and branch to his house in d evening and before she knew it they had sex. I was like did he tie u but she said no ,and I love this girl she is jus the perfect girl for me but what she told tonight is nt part of it at all. I av invest so much time In this girl than to start all over again. it will b hard for me to start all over again. pls I need advice from experienced man or woman what should I do.

She has been dating the guy for sometime. That's the bitter truth. Sit her down and ask her questions. She will give you the full confession....Trust me!
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by coolh3ad(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2018
Famousqueen:

please forgive her, you didn't caught her in the act, she came forward to tell you because she felt it is the right thing to do, you're lucky to have found such a nice girl, unlike some who will have numerous boyfriends, even when they're caught in the act, they will still denied it, if you leave her, it's shows you're indirectly teaching her not to be honest to anyone, and how sure are you that the one you're going to get is going to be your ideal woman. think about this.

Lucky he found such a "nice" girl that cheated on him. Wasn't she thinking when she was about to cheat? . Didnt she know she was about to cheat on him? . Stop all these excuses ma. She had it in mind already. Her mind was made up already. She is just a good actress...She went to his house to charge phone indeed. I always tell ladies including my sisters not to go to a guy's house she isn't dating or planning to date.. going to his house means you are ready for anything he throws at you. Women!. Fear them!

And what's the difference between cheating on your BF and confessing to him and cheating on him and hiding it?...Cheating is cheating ma....so stop all this your analysis..

She is being honest and still went ahead to cheat. F*ck that kind of honesty. If you wanna be honest be honest and sincere in all you do in the relationship. She felt confessing is the right thing to do but when she was about cheating, she didn't know she was about doing the wrong thing abi....Now she wants to do the right thing. Bull sh.it!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Guys, Did She Really Bleep Up? Or Did He Take It Too Far? / Is My Six Year Old Child Smart Or I Should Punish Him? / Pastor Righteousness Please I Need Your Help On Sex Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.