Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,977 members, 7,845,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE (39475 Views)

Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians / RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) / Rccg Opens New 14-floor Storey Building (the Trinity Towers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by willibounce1(m): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2018
Funny thing is na almajiris go full there they chop free food wey their useless governors nor fit give them. You will see how they will begin to import themselves to lagos for free food. After eating free food they resume to the roads to beg. While eating the free food, they will forget they are being fed by Christians but when it's time to start wahala, they will remember they are muslims and start their wahala. The useless muric too will not say anything now. RCCG must be very careful with this free feeding thing sha.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by TDonald: 7:19am On Jun 16, 2018
weyreypey:

Them lot. . seunmsg, yarimo sarrki madridguy usb.a dem lots. Can't be easy defending Buhari if not for hunger

Thank God for the church

1 Like

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by FinestPINACLE(f): 7:20am On Jun 16, 2018
LamarJR:
Na wa. Ooo see as people line up is it that bad?? I mean the poverty in this country?
My brother very very bad...
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by ikorodureporta: 7:21am On Jun 16, 2018
Treasuredlove:
all their LG headquarters, even in some of their mini churches. Please try asking questions in the right quarters, you will get the right answers.

u meant hospitals or private schools? For where e dey wey i neva see, i still dey ask. All thoz pastors that say christians are not supposed to b sick, th4 needs no hospital

1 Like

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by okestev: 7:22am On Jun 16, 2018
This is commendable.
May the good Lord enrich His Church and Strengthen Pastor Adeboye to do more. This is good.
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by lexy2014: 7:23am On Jun 16, 2018
gypsey:
exactly! people have criticised churches soo much lately now they are trying to save face by giving out free food.

as if free plate of rice is enough.
I had an experience last week. I was trying to make a call at obalende late in d evening but it was noisy. So I strolled into an rccg church that had just closed service to shut out d noise. As I was leaving, a guy ran after me. I actually thought he was one of those people that ask if I was a first timer in d church. When he got 2 me he said he needed my help that he and his family had nothing to eat. I told to go and ask his church 4 help, y asking me. He said asked them but they told him d welfare people were not around. I told him I wasn't going to help him that he should go back to d church and if it is d pastor he has to meet, they must take responsibility to help him. I said to him u can't b working in shell and collecting salary from chevron. If u have a need, it is d responsibility of ur church to help u.

As I left him, I thought so d guy and his family should die in hunger because welfare people weren't around. He was even scared to c his pastor when I suggested it to him cos so called men of god have made themselves inaccessible to those who really need their help. In all, today's church would not like to read Acts 4:32-35

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 16, 2018
Treasuredlove:
it is enough for a lot of people. If you have ever been hungry then you will understand. There are many hungry people out there and feeding them alongside their kids is commendable.
I will like to humbly ask what community service you have ever set up to make things better since you understand d charity and money laundering better
The crooked church made them poor in the first place by brainwashing and selling false hopes to them and making them believe some fairytales about God, none existence miracles and prosperities.

No, i have not set up any community service grin grin i wouldn't waste my time and energy on Ignorant and gullible folks like these, if it's up to me? they can all die of hunger, it might reduce their dumb and gullible populations. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by samsam2019: 7:23am On Jun 16, 2018
Funkybabee:

Before they born his papa church have being doing alot u know
before dem born your papa churches have been ignoring the poor and keeping all the money they make for themselves.

Now Daddy Freeze has provoked a change from them.

Now influence your generation like Daddy Freeze did and don't just be a sheep in a clueless flock

1 Like

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 16, 2018
Bullhari007:
eyes service, don't give them fish rather show them how to fish.... share the money among the needies
how many free skills acquisition dem don do? Uncountable!
And it continues
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by lexy2014: 7:24am On Jun 16, 2018
LamarJR:
Na wa. Ooo see as people line up is it that bad?? I mean the poverty in this country?
buhari is working
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by daywatcher: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2018
Good as long as

1) they are not feeding only christians and create an environment where muslims, christians, atheists and traditionalists use the service

2) they do not attempt to convert people using the service to Christianity and let people enjoy their food in peace

I am an Atheist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 16, 2018
gypsey:
The crooked church made them poor in the first place by brainwashing and selling false hopes to them and making them believe some fairytales about God, none existence miracles and prosperities.

No, i have not set up any community service grin grin i wouldn't waste my time and energy on Ignorant and gullible folks like these, if it's up to me? they can all die of hunger, it might reduce their dumb and gullible populations. grin
oh well, your words say a lot about you. I wouldn't waste my time arguing with you either
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 16, 2018
Kudos to daddy freeze for talking about this churches!! If not�� nothing would have been done

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by livebullet(m): 7:27am On Jun 16, 2018
Daddy Freeze putting Nigerian Daddy G. O's in check. This is why we must not fear to critisize.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 16, 2018
lexy2014:
I had an experience last week. I was trying to make a call at obalende late in d evening but it was noisy. So I strolled into an rccg church that had just closed service to shut out d noise. As I was leaving, a guy ran after me. I actually thought he was one of those people that ask if I was a first timer in d church. When he got 2 me he said he needed my help that he and his family had nothing to eat. I told to go and ask his church 4 help, y asking me. He said asked them but they told him d welfare people were not around. I told him I wasn't going to help him that he should go back to d church and if it is d pastor he has to meet, they must take responsibility to help him. I said to him u can't b working in shell and collecting salary from chevron. If u have a need, it is d responsibility of ur church to help u.

As I left him, I thought so d guy and his family should die in hunger because welfare people weren't around. He was even scared to c his pastor when I suggested it to him cos so called men of god have made themselves inaccessible to those who really need their help. In all, today's church would not like to read Acts 4:32-35
Exactly! All these free food Bullsheet is for publicity to save face from the criticsms about thithes and donations, RCCG has millions in the bank, free food is just an insult to these people.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2018
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND READ BELOW ITm..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have..
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Akpacha(m): 7:32am On Jun 16, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad that lunatic freeze nor go see dis one oo
u should be thanking Freeze instead of calling him names, this men took billion from poor pple, if Freeze have not come up with his comments they wouldn't remember to start feeding the poor.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by parklamson: 7:32am On Jun 16, 2018
DaddyFreeze effort is yielding result. Daddyfreeze deserve an accolades

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:33am On Jun 16, 2018
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND READ BELOW ITm..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have... Call us 08034113771 or Click the WhatsApp link in our signature in blue below .
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 16, 2018
Freeze made them do it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by roundman: 7:34am On Jun 16, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad that lunatic freeze nor go see dis one oo
It is because of people like freeze that's why you are seeing this.stop the insults and praise his courage for standing up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Akpacha(m): 7:34am On Jun 16, 2018
parklamson:
DaddyFreeze effort is yielding result. Daddyfreeze deserve an accolades
truly! But the irony of it is, they would still collect special offering for this purpose. Rubbing Peter to paying Paul.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by papascode: 7:34am On Jun 16, 2018
Let's give it to DADDY FREEZE, if it were not for the way he started attacking these pastors, we wouldn't see some of these come to play. Alot of big churches forgot their purpose of God calling. They were all carried away by material things. Can a man of God cause rain not to fall for one week, not to talk of 3 years like Elijah did?. ELIJAH, JESUS, ELISHA WERE CONSECRATED WITH ANOINTING BECAUSE THEY WERE MORE DEDICATED TO THE WORKS OF GOD AND FOCUSED ON THE POOR. OUR CHURCHES TURN THEIRS TO BUSINEES...THE GENERAL OVERSEER AND FOUNDER MAKES HIS FAMILY MEMEBER LIKE WIFE OR SON TO TAKE OVER FROM HIM WHEN HE DIES, IS THAT ONE NOT BUSINESS? THANK YOU RCCG FOR TAKING THE BOLD STEP, THANK YOU DADDY FREEZE TO SPEAKING OUT BUT DO NOT INSULT THE MEN OF GOD. CONTINUE SPEAKING CONSTRUCTIVELY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by BigBashiru: 7:34am On Jun 16, 2018
Adeboye only thought of this after first lining his own pocket + private jets. Better late than never though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 16, 2018
Treasuredlove:
oh well, your words say a lot about you. I wouldn't waste my time arguing with you either
Thank you! grin you are obviously more righteous than i am, you believe, tell me! were have you set up your own community charity?

it's okay for you to come on here and take the morale sanctimonious high ground.

Good idea! don't waste your time arguing, put your words into Actions, go do some charity work! feed some poor people!! grin grin hypocrite!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 16, 2018
johnnyvid:
This is commendable, RCCG opens “soup kitchens” around Lagos to feed poor Nigerians FREE. God bless Rccg the more. more from other churches too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrl30JdJjz0

Daddy Freeze Hard work paying off big time.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by masterlmg(m): 7:36am On Jun 16, 2018
Do you know how RCCG churches have been giving money and food materials to workers collecting half salary in Osun? That was before anything daddy freeze came up
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Laredojohn(m): 7:37am On Jun 16, 2018
Nice idea and initiative, I hope those in charge of the centers keep up with the standards they started with continously, also I think this is an initiative of the Apapa Family in general not just City of David, hope more other branches of such are opened around the world for people who cannot afford at least a meal a day. God bless them richly
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Oyindidi(f): 7:38am On Jun 16, 2018
lexy2014:

How do you know he's a member of the Church? Anything to pull down the church. Liar
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by MicroBox: 7:38am On Jun 16, 2018
Daddy Freeze opposition is yielding result..
Not only the pastors should enjoy the tithe..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by officialdayo: 7:39am On Jun 16, 2018
kaen1317:
exactly my brother. After all these years of milking the masses so it's now in 2018 that their eyes have opened

That's city of David.

Rccg itself has been doing this for long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN / That We May Have Sex With Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.