Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,927 members, 7,844,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE (39473 Views)

Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians / RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) / Rccg Opens New 14-floor Storey Building (the Trinity Towers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 16, 2018
Treasuredlove:
eeya...the church did not give them work that is why they are poor ba? So therefore, buhari is the church #,,naonlyforyourmindo
is this supposed to make sense? sad
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 16, 2018
papascode:
Let's give it to DADDY FREEZE, if it were not for the way he started attacking these pastors, we wouldn't see some of these come to play. Alot of big churches forgot their purpose of God calling. They were all carried away by material things. Can a man of God cause rain not to fall for one week, not to talk of 3 years like Elijah did?. ELIJAH, JESUS, ELISHA WERE CONSECRATED WITH ANOINTING BECAUSE THEY WERE MORE DEDICATED TO THE WORKS OF GOD AND FOCUSED ON THE POOR. OUR CHURCHES TURN THEIRS TO BUSINEES...THE GENERAL OVERSEER AND FOUNDER MAKES HIS FAMILY MEMEBER LIKE WIFE OR SON TO TAKE OVER FROM HIM WHEN HE DIES, IS THAT ONE NOT BUSINESS? THANK YOU RCCG FOR TAKING THE BOLD STEP, THANK YOU DADDY FREEZE TO SPEAKING OUT BUT DO NOT INSULT THE MEN OF GOD. CONTINUE SPEAKING CONSTRUCTIVELY.
True! %100000 i agree. RCCG are crooks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Tocynone(m): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2018
@OP: correction, this pictures are rccg Jesus sanctuary Masha in surulere and not City of David. Thanks
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 16, 2018
MicroBox:
Daddy Freeze opposition is yielding result..
Not only the pastors should enjoy the tithe..
Don't mind them.
Most NIGERIAN pastors are ingrates and thieves.
They use FEAR to conquer their preys, promising them DEATH whenever they disobey or reject their pleas.

They have messed up what Christianity stands for.
They turned it into a DUBAI AFFAIR.
They can't deceive everyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by obailala(m): 7:56am On Jun 16, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad that lunatic freeze nor go see dis one oo
But isnt it the harsh criticism and challenge of lunatics like Freeze that has led to this new development?

This is the exact sort of thing Freeze has been challenging Nigerian churches to do to prove they are really and truly followers of Jesus so however you look at it, one can say the lunatic Freeze has made a positive influence with his lunacy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by lexy2014: 7:58am On Jun 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
How do you know he's a member of the Church? Anything to pull down the church. Liar
how do u no he is not a member of d church? Truer
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Oyindidi(f): 8:00am On Jun 16, 2018
lexy2014:
You sha want your lie to be heard
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by lexy2014: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
You sha want your lie to be heard
u sha want your truth to b heard
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Oyindidi(f): 8:03am On Jun 16, 2018
lexy2014:
Liar, how you go enter Church wey just close to make callgrin you sabi lie no be small
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Ifiegboria(m): 8:06am On Jun 16, 2018
This news gladdens my heart.
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by lexy2014: 8:07am On Jun 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
Liar, how you go enter Church wey just close to make callgrin you sabi lie no be small
truer, how I no take enter church wey just close to make call. U sabi talk true no b small
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Lekison(m): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2018
i can see some fooolls praising daddy freeze.....if you can't mention ten positive contribution of freeze to the poor and less priviledge, then pls sharap and hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Larryallovernig: 8:08am On Jun 16, 2018
Kudos to you Daddy Freeze. You must contest for Presidential election in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Oyindidi(f): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2018
lexy2014:
Good morning liar, have a nice day
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Eammy: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2018
lexy2014:
I had an experience last week. I was trying to make a call at obalende late in d evening but it was noisy. So I strolled into an rccg church that had just closed service to shut out d noise. As I was leaving, a guy ran after me. I actually thought he was one of those people that ask if I was a first timer in d church. When he got 2 me he said he needed my help that he and his family had nothing to eat. I told to go and ask his church 4 help, y asking me. He said asked them but they told him d welfare people were not around. I told him I wasn't going to help him that he should go back to d church and if it is d pastor he has to meet, they must take responsibility to help him. I said to him u can't b working in shell and collecting salary from chevron. If u have a need, it is d responsibility of ur church to help u.

As I left him, I thought so d guy and his family should die in hunger because welfare people weren't around. He was even scared to c his pastor when I suggested it to him cos so called men of god have made themselves inaccessible to those who really need their help. In all, today's church would not like to read Acts 4:32-35

BRFORE YOU CONCLUDE, take note that a member of my parish (RCCG) met me after one of the church service on Sunday and requested for a favour that his dad was sick. I had to use the nearby atm to make withdrawal since it was urgent. A week later he was no more coming to the church. Few weeks later when I informed the pastor about such request from members knowing that there is a welfare department, he said I should direct all such request to the welfare department and not give out money to any one. He said most of them were not true that's why they don't want to inform the church about it.The question I want to ask you is, were you able to verify the story he told you? Are you sure he met the welfare dept? Shouldn't you be sceptical if a church member is afraid of seeing his pastor? The difference is that individuals like me and you will render help without confirming if the story being told is true but the church will verify the authenticity of each story before providing financial assistance. SO GUY BE WISE. DO NOT MAKE CONCLUSIONS BASED ON WHAT YOU'VE NOT VERIFIED. HUMAN BEINGS ARE DECEPTIVE..

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by lexy2014: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
Good morning liar, have a nice day
Good morning truer. Wetin happen? U don tire?
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Larryallovernig: 8:12am On Jun 16, 2018
Lekison:
i can see some fooolls praising daddy freeze.....if you can't mention ten positive contribution of freeze to the poor and less priviledge, then pls sharap and hug transformer.

Why u dey vex nau? Does Freeze collect tithe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Bullhari007(m): 8:12am On Jun 16, 2018
Treasuredlove:
how many free skills acquisition dem don do? Uncountable!
And it continues
 Matthew 6:3 
But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Lekison(m): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2018
Larryallovernig:

Why u dey vex nau? Does Freeze collect tithe?
you dont have to collect tithe before you help people
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by mu2sa2: 8:17am On Jun 16, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
How could Daddyfreeze see what does not exist? Infact it is precisely because of the criticism of the selfishness of GOs by the likes of Daddyfreeze that they're now doing this PR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by lexy2014: 8:22am On Jun 16, 2018
Eammy:

Before you conclude, take note that a member of RCCG met me after one of the church service on Sunday and requested for a favour that his dad was sick. I had to use the nearby atm to make withdrawal since it was urgent. A week later he was no more coming to the church. Few weeks later when I informed the pastor about such request from members knowing that there is a welfare department, he said I should direct all such request to the welfare department and not give out my money to any one. He said most of them were not true that's why they don't want to inform the church about it.The question I want to ask is, were you able to verify the story he told you? Are you sure he met the welfare dept? Shouldn't you be sceptical if a church member is afraid of seeing his pastor? The difference is that individuals like me and you will render help without confirming if the story is true but the church will verify the authenticity of each story before providing financial assistance. SO GUY BE WISE AND DO NOT EASILY MAKE CONCLUSIONS BASED ON ONE OR TWO EXPERIENCES. HUMAN BEINGS ARE DECEPTIVE..
neither of us can verify d authenticity of d need of d said guy I encountered. Just d way u say I shouldn't conclude "based on one or two experiences", I also think u also shouldn't conclude based on ur own one or two experiences. He might have been genuine. He might not have. I can only speak based on my encounter. Not everyone is bold enough to go c pastor&its not necessarily cause they have ulterior motives
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 16, 2018
A re-enactment of what early church did in Antioch and Pisidia. Faith without charity is worthless. Giving, sharing and oneness is the core of Christianity.

Matthew 25:42-45
41 "Then he will turn to the 'goats,' the ones on his left, and say, 'Get out, worthless goats! You're good for nothing but the fires of hell. 

42 And why? Because - I was hungry and you gave me no meal, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, 

43 I was homeless and you gave me no bed, I was shivering and you gave me no clothes, Sick and in prison, and you never visited.' 

44 "Then those 'goats' are going to say, 'Master, what are you talking about? When did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or homeless or shivering or sick or in prison and didn't help?' 

45 "He will answer them, 'I'm telling the solemn truth: Whenever you failed to do one of these things to someone who was being overlooked or ignored, that was me - you failed to do it to me.'

1 Like

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Larryallovernig: 8:27am On Jun 16, 2018
Lekison:
you dont have to collect tithe before you help people

But what happened to people that collecting it before and doing nothing with it.
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Mamarakia7777: 8:32am On Jun 16, 2018
GOD bless papa adeboye and his flock
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nextlevel10: 8:35am On Jun 16, 2018
ipobarecriminals:

U should thankful to Daddy Freeze and other critics that have spurred churches to their biblical responsibility to the society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by johnnyvid(m): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Daddy Freeze Hard work paying off big time.
lol if you say that. what i just know is that, givers never lack.
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2018
lexy2014:
grin grin grin
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 16, 2018
johnnyvid:
lol if you say that. what i just know is that, givers never lack.
yea! right! don't believe that lies, give everthing you have away and see if you would not lack.

put yourself to the test and you will see that it's all lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 16, 2018
Larryallovernig:

But what happened to people that collecting it before and doing nothing with it.
both are the same, crooks!!
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by tiwiex(m): 8:44am On Jun 16, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
Na that lunatic dey make churches rethink. The pressure was mounting on what they really do with money. If they could afford soup kitchens since, why are they just doing it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by ipobarecriminals: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2018
ZUBY77:

Will you shut up? What makes you think it was not the critism that brought about this?
Did Nigerians become poor today? Why is he starting now?
mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN / That We May Have Sex With Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.