Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,004 members, 7,825,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (54106 Views)

My Body Or My Face? Lady Asked People . PHOTOS / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by bossaboss: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
To me na the brain matter o
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by shineeye1: 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
bossaboss:
To me na the brain matter o

Brain was not listed na..lol
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by Kingsley1000(m): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
AS LONG AS UR NYASH BIG OTHER THINGS ARE INCONSEQUENTIAL
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by jibs4lv(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
my spec , this structure and colour with beautiful face kiss

Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by agrovick(m): 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hot body above everything grin
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by gentlegenius(m): 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
Preshy561:

lool,not always true.

I don't know if girls haven't been observing what I observed.
Most of the girls with big ass are either very short or have ugly faces. While many of those with beautiful faces have almost flat asses.
Right now, I have a girl whose face is extremely beautiful, she'll have had a very nice figure if not for her ass that is almost flat. So what do you think she can do to improve her ass a little more? I know very well that apart from surgery, she can do anything to increase that ass a little.
It's not that I am too interested in a big ass, but a little more flesh on her backside will improve her shape to a greater extent.
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by gentlegenius(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
LordAdamX:

That's a problem for those who are "fanatical" about a$$.

BTW, look at any Caroline Danjuma photo; believe it or not she had what some would describe as a flat a$$ in the past. Now her bod is off the charts.

-Lord
This is exactly what I am talking about... How did she improve her ass if not through surgery?
It's not that I am fanatic about ass. I just need a few ideas so that I can help my friend. She has a very beautiful face but her ass is almost flat and she is ready to do anything to improve it except surgery.
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by immaculate1234(m): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
banging body... I can mask the face.... I prefer the both.... emphasis banging body
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
A beautiful face first na..... U knw say most fyn grls wey no gt backa this flower kinda skirt dey fit them die
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by Cathyblinks: 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
guys self...
please getb this if you are in abuja
location gwarinpa.
i charge for inspection
https:///galadimawa/houses-apartments-for-rent/a-good-2bedroom-flat-for-900k-in-dawaki-11608859.html
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by Twagrill(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
HouseOfWine:
All these guys saying fine face, its either U dont like sex, havent had or dont know how to fvck

Cus if the most beautiful gurl is like lepalicious belive me U will lose interest in her after bleeping

Fvcking lepa girls is not fun at all

Me na body all day everyday

Its not by force to see face when fvcking last last off light for room
sex is not everything abeg
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by HouseOfWine: 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Twagrill:

sex is not everything abeg

Sex is very important to me in a relationship

Am just saying which one i did prefer and why

But it seems U dont like sex or U dont feel its that important, i respect your perspective..
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by Ogunleti01: 8:34am On Jun 18, 2018
We Nigerians can be so deceptive a times . Apart from the character we are all clamouring for,every matured man wants a lady he would be very proud to call his wife outside. Though character is very important oo, but appreciable physical attributes complete the equation. An average man would never want to marry an ugly doll as wife
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by LamarJR(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2018
Chi59:

Cos I'm a girl and neither hot bodies nor beautiful faces appeal to me.

So you are sapiosexual and demisexual?
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2018
LamarJR:

So you are sapiosexual and demisexual?
Whareva. undecided
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by Twagrill(m): 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
HouseOfWine:

Sex is very important to me in a relationship

Am just saying which one i did prefer and why

But it seems U dont like sex or U dont feel its that important, i respect your perspective..
i respect your perspective too
for me, it's not that it's not important but it's just not one of the main things
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by Tollexie(m): 6:02am On Jul 13, 2018
gentlegenius:

This is exactly what I am talking about... How did she improve her ass if not through surgery?
It's not that I am fanatic about ass. I just need a few ideas so that I can help my friend. She has a very beautiful face but her ass is almost flat and she is ready to do anything to improve it except surgery.

There are many ways she can improve her ass. Is she skinny or slim? she can add a little bit weight if that's the case, there are some exercises she can do that'll give her bigger bum. She can start with squatting.
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by gentlegenius(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2018
Tollexie:

There are many ways she can improve her ass. Is she skinny or slim? she can add a little bit weight if that's the case, there are some exercises she can do that'll give her bigger bum. She can start with squatting.

Thanks for your response...
I already know about squatting. Please if there are other exercises and maybe diet changes you know, I will appreciate if you tell me.
Meanwhile, she is just slim, not skinny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.