Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. (2411 Views)

I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by englishmart(m): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
We met recently at the location where I got my PVC, I managed to get her number and we got talking. Fast forward to Saturday, I called her, and just while we were rounding off, she asked what I was getting for her for the weekend? I then asked her what she wanted and she said anything reasonable. So I flipped the question. "what about you, what are you getting for me"?
Her reply was in the medieval. She said "It's men that buy things for women and not the other way around". I was shocked. So people still harbor such reasoning?
I asked if there was anything wrong if she bought me any gift too. Then she said she didn't see that appropriate.
I have so much to worry about, I don't need an able-bodied adult orphan to worry about.
Relationship isn't for extortion, neither is it a job.

Thank God I'm now an alphaman. ๐Ÿ˜†

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by Jashub: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
Nice one bros. Women of nowadays want men to be traditional (aka be providers )but when they are asked to do the traditional things required of women(be submissive and contribute) they want to be excused .

7 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by englishmart(m): 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jashub:
Nice one bros. Women of nowadays want men to be traditional (aka be providers )but when they are asked to do the traditional things required of women(be submissive and contribute) they want to be excused .
I won't stress my life for someone who has nothing unique to offer.

16 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by ikeno(m): 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
You better wise up and let that liability that has an entitlement mentality go ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by englishmart(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
ikeno:
You better wise up and let that liability that has an entitlement mentality go ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
I have left her behind.

12 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by spencekat(m): 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
englishmart:
I won't stress my life for someone who has nothing unique to offer.
Kudos.I like how guys are being liberated .

4 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by spencekat(m): 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
ikeno:
Exactly,if he doesn't,he will regret it in the long run.
Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by imagrg(m): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Leave these girls alone....times are hard and they are using what they have to get what they need.

If you wanna pluck mango, you either throw stones at it or climb up the tree to get it.

If na you get toto will you do the cheerful giver stuff with it?

My friends make una dey appreciate women so long as na from same toto you come out, respect who get am. cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by anthonyuncle(m): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
can you imagine!
what a low life self entitled maid!
abeg let her go with her long throat
Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by Autobot05: 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
Good comrade... say no to criminals

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by Nazgul: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
The rule of the thumb is after agreeing to get her something for the weekend, make your own request, if she doesn't reciprocate in the same manner you did, abort mission...she's out to extort you.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by ImmanuelMyron(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
If you no tell her to "Fucc Off" immediately, then you fall my hand big time.
Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by englishmart(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
imagrg:
Leave these girls alone....times are hard and they are using what they have to get what they need.

If you wanna pluck mango, you either throw stones at it or climb up the tree to get it.

If na you get toto will you do the cheerful giver stuff with it?

My friends make una dey appreciate women so long as na from same toto you come out, respect who get am. cool
This post is not not for akamu like you. Oga simpson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by englishmart(m): 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
Nazgul:
The rule of the thumb is after agreeing to get her something for the weekend, make your own request, if she doesn't reciprocate in the same manner you did, abort mission...she's out to extort you.
Exactly, bro. We were not created because of them.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by Rexymania(m): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘. But โ›ˆ๏ธโšก go ๐Ÿ”ฅ you if you go ๐Ÿ”™ to her ๐Ÿ˜‰

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
englishmart:
We met recently at the location where I got my PVC, I managed to get her number and we got talking. Fast forward to Saturday, I called her, and just while we were rounding off, she asked what I was getting for her for the weekend? I then asked her what she wanted and she said anything reasonable. So I flipped the question. "what about you, what are you getting for me"?
Her reply was in the medieval. She said "It's men that buy things for women and not the other way around". I was shocked. So people still harbor such reasoning?
I asked if there was anything wrong if she bought me any gift too. Then she said she didn't see that appropriate.
I have so much to worry about, I don't need an able-bodied adult orphan to worry about.

You don write sensational epistle target at insulting the female gender for your brothers in alphaism to masticate on.

Bon appetit!

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by Kabalmark(m): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
englishmart:

be wise.. coolthose motherfuckers ain't know what it takes to be a man... undecided
They just wanna suck on your blood bro..
Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by Perfectman91: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
A soul has been saved
Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by Nicepoker(m): 12:03am On Jan 26, 2023
You see why we call them evening newspapers.
Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by Gadafii: 12:59am On Jan 26, 2023
Few weeks ago, i randomly chatted a girl I met at work few years back, we been talking about meeting physically, but because of distance it didnโ€™t happen, then the change finally came and she said she would visit, but she asked I will keep her Christmas gift, I said no wahala

When she arrived, we talked a bit and I asked her wetin she sef bring for me as Christmas gift, the look on her face was amusing, she said nothing oo, say na she first ask so na she doesnโ€™t have to give me any gift, I was laughing inside while probing her further, I told her Christmas is a period of sharing love(maybe in gifts). She insisted she wonโ€™t give me anything maybe she feel her Toto na gift, I said no wahala

She then ask what exactly I will give her for gift, I told her I couldnโ€™t get the gift so I will transfer the money to her account, collect her account number

After I don draw oil and sweat, I gave her enough money that will get her home and I told her before she reach house she go see credit alert, she happy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Till today she still Dey wait for the alert, very foolish mentality, you want to be pampered and taken care of, but you canโ€™t return the same energy, your love language is gift and money but you donโ€™t even understand the language, criminal

7 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by obinnazy(m): 5:44am On Jan 26, 2023
englishmart:

Perhaps, her mom told her that it's men who buys things for ladies and not otherwise...
Block her from reaching you.
Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by jeromestarks: 7:54am On Jan 26, 2023
englishmart:

Don't ditch her just yet. Buy her gifts if you can. Fvck her whenever you're horni. That's the mentality of such girls. Fvck her and refvck her. Dump her when you're tired and then, find a serious, committed virgin woman with a reasonable mindset when you're ready for marriage

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by englishmart(m): 8:37am On Jan 26, 2023
jeromestarks:

Don't ditch her just yet. Buy her gifts if you can. Fvck her whenever you're horni. That's the mentality of such girls. Fvck her and refvck her. Dump her when you're tired and then, find a serious, committed virgin woman with a reasonable mindset when you're ready for marriage
I don't want anything with someone like that.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by Paulianfa(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2023
Girls are like that but I do like ur sentiment...
Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by englishmart(m): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2023
Gadafii:
Few weeks ago, i randomly chatted a girl I met at work few years back, we been talking about meeting physically, but because of distance it didnโ€™t happen, then the change finally came and she said she would visit, but she asked I will keep her Christmas gift, I said no wahala

When she arrived, we talked a bit and I asked her wetin she sef bring for me as Christmas gift, the look on her face was amusing, she said nothing oo, say na she first ask so na she doesnโ€™t have to give me any gift, I was laughing inside while probing her further, I told her Christmas is a period of sharing love(maybe in gifts). She insisted she wonโ€™t give me anything maybe she feel her Toto na gift, I said no wahala

She then ask what exactly I will give her for gift, I told her I couldnโ€™t get the gift so I will transfer the money to her account, collect her account number

After I don draw oil and sweat, I gave her enough money that will get her home and I told her before she reach house she go see credit alert, she happy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Till today she still Dey wait for the alert, very foolish mentality, you want to be pampered and taken care of, but you canโ€™t return the same energy, your love language is gift and money but you donโ€™t even understand the language, criminal

You did very well. Those criminals don't love. They are after an easy life.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by englishmart(m): 8:50am On Jan 26, 2023
Paulianfa:
Girls are like that but I do like ur sentiment...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by englishmart(m): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2023
obinnazy:

Perhaps, her mom told her that it's men who buys things for ladies and not otherwise...
Block her from reaching you.
She didn't have to be told. She sees in movies, sees the way her father treats her mother. Even lustful men show it to her. Women really need to change. And simping has to stop

3 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by Vyzz: 9:10am On Jan 26, 2023
englishmart:

Na new year be this ooo

Focus no loose gaurd..

If u want a chick, get knw with sense
Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by Gadafii: 9:40am On Jan 26, 2023
englishmart:
You did very well. Those criminals don't love. They are after an easy life.
i wasnโ€™t even expecting love from her, it was purely fun and we both knew right from time, until she asked to be given Christmas gifts, ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by kakaaa77: 9:51am On Jan 26, 2023
I have one, like that with stupid mentality always thinking I'm a Yahoo boy, telling me that we always give gift, why my is different, then I tell her it must be 50/50 or she forget about it
Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by gregyboy(m): 10:14am On Jan 26, 2023
Alpha mail keeps disturbing nairaland and her peace the topics they create are like that of a 16yr old

How much woman won chop for una hand 2k5

And how much do you guys spend a day if you all alpha male wants a society were the women provide for themselves go to europe

That's were the alpha male shit began
Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by englishmart(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2023
Vyzz:

Na new year be this ooo

Focus no loose gaurd..

If u want a chick, get knw with sense
I dey tell you, bro. Person on need to dey sleep on top bicycle.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Lady Can U Change Cloth In Front Of Your Blood Brother / Congo-Russia: Tale Of A City Where Drugs, Sex And Prostitution Bind Youths / What Do Women Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.