Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again (4484 Views)

Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. / Why Don't You Want To Have A Girlfriend Again? / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool @ evil advice. To be fair, going over what I wrote again, I can see how it would come across as though I'm siding with the babe. I think the girl was wrong for what she did, I'm just pointing out things that may have had an effect on their relationship, I don't think it justifies her actions but I think it's something to consider. Lol I wouldn't have considered these things if OP hadn't said he knew she wasn't there for the little money he has and that she actually loved him

There is nothing to consider, she might do worse in future. Imagine a guy dating a girl for years without sex only to meet a guy and lose her virginity in one month because he had some money to throw around. That's the most hurtful thing ever lol.

I prefer girls with few friends because women are biased in nature. Therefore, the advice would only be in their favour irrespective of who's wrong.
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by ibkayee(f): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
BiggyB242:

There is nothing to consider, she might do worse in future. Imagine a guy dating a girl for years without sex only to meet a guy and lose her virginity in one month because he had some money to throw around. That's the most hurtful thing ever lol.
Lol this part wasn't clear to me because I only saw OP say he met her as virgin, not that she'd remained a virgin throughout their relationship (let me go back and check though). If she did in fact lose it to the new guy then smh and I wouldn't advise OP take her back at all

I prefer girls with few friends because women are biased in nature. Therefore, the advice would only be in their favour irrespective of who's wrong.
Lool sure, women can be biased in favour of their fellow women and the same can be said for men
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol this part wasn't clear to me because I only saw OP say he met her as virgin, not that she'd remained a virgin throughout their relationship (let me go back and check though). If she did in fact lose it to the new guy then smh and I wouldn't advise OP take her back at all

Lool sure, women can be biased in favour of their fellow women and the same can be said for men

With women is higher. The reason I do not argue with a woman on a topic that involves female; is a lost course.
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by ibkayee(f): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
BiggyB242:

With women is higher. The reason I do not argue with a woman on a topic that involves female; is a lost course.
Haha you're entitled to your opinion, we'll just agree to disagree
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by InfernoNig: 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
My guy, let her carry her load and go. She doesn't deserve you at all. She is a Gold Digger. Good thing this happened when you used to be her boyfriend, what if you marry her and travel on a business trip... Think well oooo. God did a good thing in you life by removing her. Please don't disappoint God by taking her back. Peace
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
ibkayee:

Haha you're entitled to your opinion, we'll just agree to disagree

True that. smiley
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by Dolzz: 12:38am On Jun 17, 2018
rewalter032:
We have been dating for three years now. I met her a virgin, in a quest to make more money to satisfy most of her needs. I know she isn't there for the little money I have. She actually loved me and I love her.
January this year I started working on a project that got all of my attention. I reduced the way I called her or texted her because I wanted to concentrate in order to get good results.I told her about the project and why I haven't been calling as frequent as before which she said she was fine with.
Between January and March we had serious fights that made her say she wanted to breakup. I would say OK after a while I would apologise and we would be back together,a times she would apologize if she is at fault. NOTE I CALL LIKE THRICE A WEEK OOH AND SHE ALSO CALLS

Coming down to the ending of march when she came to visit me because she was missing me and she felt since I wasn't calling as usual it was necessary, She spent few days. We were good and cool...I told her I was still on the project but expecting payment's soon..she said OK..feW Days after she left I continued my project.

I uploaded a pics of my female friend on WhatsApp status..the female friend is actually my skul daughter.my girls cousin saw it and said I made her sis a side chick..I told her not to put her mouth in our relationship she got angry and told me I should be there fooling myself,that her sis was only managing me that she has found another guy..I replied her with lol..when my girl came online I screenshot the chat and sent it to her .she laughed and apologized..

Back to my project, so i wasn't calling frequently. After two weeks she called me and said its over between us.in order to concentrate. I said OK. .I was willing to move on and she was also willing to move on. As she said.
On a good morning,I opened my WhatsApp app,she texted mW and we got talking.we were having fun with the chat..I decided to view WhatsApp status then saw the new one she updated inside a cat with a guy and was like "My diamond riding with you makes me feel like the queen of the world". So I confronted her cause he doesn't look like any of her two brothers..she said its her new guy. I was heartbroken at that point I had to put all my effort on the project. The guy having a car was just enough torment. I was broken. I called her and pleaded with her. She asked me to embrace change..
Coming to April ..boom ..deal clicked I got paid..I called her to tell her,she was happy. Few days later she voiced called me on WhatsApp. We got talking and then from what she was saying about her new relationship she was already having issues.but she was trying to cover up..

She started calling to know how I am doing. If I have found someone. Told her no.that I wouldn't be dating for a while. She said OK. That's my choice..

Beginning of may she called me saying her new guy is something else that he doesn't give her privacy..that he has her chat connected to the WhatsApp on his phone and he doesn't let her see his own chat that he has so many girls.and now..tpulls up characters when she goes to see him he pulls different habit. I then told her sorry that she should be telling me this and also she shouldnt call me. That she left me for him that I needed to focus on life. She started crying when I told her I have some girls that I might actually date one but not now.

To cut the long story short.she is just finding out that the guy made her feel I don't love or have her time...he only gave her attention just to sleep with her which he did twice...my anger is how do you left a guy you only dated for a month sex you..she has been fighting to come back. She has broken up with the guy. But each time I think of taking her back thoughts of her leaving me and sleeping with that nigga comes in...she is on total regret. I dey torment her with my success..lol.this June na beg beg since ooh.

PLEASE EH. E GET WAY WEY I FIT TRUST HER BACK..I FEEL SHE BETRAYED ME

Hi. I think I would disagree with most people's opinions here. I really think you both are at fault for the relationship turning out the way it did. You said it yourself, she said the guy made her feel like you didn't love her or have time for her. So, going by what you said, she didn't exactly leave you because you didn't have money or a car. She had been with you for three years.

More so, in a bid to get your attention, she called off the relationship and you said okay. You agreed to it. That was simply a cry for attention from her, but instead of affirming your love for her, you sealed her thought process that you actually didn't care about her. Her putting up the other guy's picture on her WhatsApp status whilst chatting with you was her way of getting your attention and making you feel bad.

She's also at fault because she's apparently a bit childish and somewhat immature (I've been through that before). She was very naive and thought that a guy who had a car and all the works would make her happier, love her more and give her more attention. She later found this to be untrue.. The hard way.

I think it was simply a coincidence that she realized that this new guy wasn't for real the same time your deal clicked. I think even if you hadn't told her that your deal clicked, she would have eventually come back to you.

Plus, it seems you still care about her a lot. Relationships aren't perfect. People aren't perfect. Sometimes, things like this make a relationship stronger because she'll realize how close she came to losing you and won't want that to happen again.

This is just my opinion. The decision is yours to make.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by modik(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Last warning:

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

If you left anything in her care, better forfeit same and face your life headlong!

A word is enough......

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Tehila07:

I told my fiancee then that my budget is 50k. But a beter apartment we found was 80k. My wife said she would add 30k. But I said no and that i will rather collect 20k from her and add it to 30k and look for a decent 50k house. She said she was ok with my plan. That's how God solved my headache of years i use to get from women.

House of 50k , 80k in 2018?
Is it per month?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
Op is a smart dude.. U never make money chasing women. She couldn't hold u down when u were fighting for both of u instead she kicked u when u were down & shit on ur face... Well u know what to do i believe. cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by rewalter032: 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
i actually broke d virginity nt d oda guy
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by milemimi93(m): 1:10am On Jun 20, 2018
rewalter032:
We have been dating for three years now. I met her a virgin, in a quest to make more money to satisfy most of her needs. I know she isn't there for the little money I have. She actually loved me and I love her.
January this year I started working on a project that got all of my attention. I reduced the way I called her or texted her because I wanted to concentrate in order to get good results.I told her about the project and why I haven't been calling as frequent as before which she said she was fine with.
Between January and March we had serious fights that made her say she wanted to breakup. I would say OK after a while I would apologise and we would be back together,a times she would apologize if she is at fault. NOTE I CALL LIKE THRICE A WEEK OOH AND SHE ALSO CALLS

Coming down to the ending of march when she came to visit me because she was missing me and she felt since I wasn't calling as usual it was necessary, She spent few days. We were good and cool...I told her I was still on the project but expecting payment's soon..she said OK..feW Days after she left I continued my project.

I uploaded a pics of my female friend on WhatsApp status..the female friend is actually my skul daughter.my girls cousin saw it and said I made her sis a side chick..I told her not to put her mouth in our relationship she got angry and told me I should be there fooling myself,that her sis was only managing me that she has found another guy..I replied her with lol..when my girl came online I screenshot the chat and sent it to her .she laughed and apologized..

Back to my project, so i wasn't calling frequently. After two weeks she called me and said its over between us.in order to concentrate. I said OK. .I was willing to move on and she was also willing to move on. As she said.
On a good morning,I opened my WhatsApp app,she texted mW and we got talking.we were having fun with the chat..I decided to view WhatsApp status then saw the new one she updated inside a cat with a guy and was like "My diamond riding with you makes me feel like the queen of the world". So I confronted her cause he doesn't look like any of her two brothers..she said its her new guy. I was heartbroken at that point I had to put all my effort on the project. The guy having a car was just enough torment. I was broken. I called her and pleaded with her. She asked me to embrace change..
Coming to April ..boom ..deal clicked I got paid..I called her to tell her,she was happy. Few days later she voiced called me on WhatsApp. We got talking and then from what she was saying about her new relationship she was already having issues.but she was trying to cover up..

She started calling to know how I am doing. If I have found someone. Told her no.that I wouldn't be dating for a while. She said OK. That's my choice..

Beginning of may she called me saying her new guy is something else that he doesn't give her privacy..that he has her chat connected to the WhatsApp on his phone and he doesn't let her see his own chat that he has so many girls.and now..tpulls up characters when she goes to see him he pulls different habit. I then told her sorry that she should be telling me this and also she shouldnt call me. That she left me for him that I needed to focus on life. She started crying when I told her I have some girls that I might actually date one but not now.

To cut the long story short.she is just finding out that the guy made her feel I don't love or have her time...he only gave her attention just to sleep with her which he did twice...my anger is how do you left a guy you only dated for a month sex you..she has been fighting to come back. She has broken up with the guy. But each time I think of taking her back thoughts of her leaving me and sleeping with that nigga comes in...she is on total regret. I dey torment her with my success..lol.this June na beg beg since ooh.

PLEASE EH. E GET WAY WEY I FIT TRUST HER BACK..I FEEL SHE BETRAYED ME

Op I feel your pain bro. I was once in your shoes.

Your girlfriend sorry your ex girlfriend is a leech.
She's looking for where it's greener.
She doesn't love you. She wants to come back because you are making it. Anyone that wasn't there with you when the going was rough shouldn't be there when it is smooth.
Don't be shocked that under a month the guy was able to get into her pants. That's how naija girls behaved. They are so cheap and useless. Very easy to have sex with a naija girl these days.

Please don't take her back. Concentrate on your hustle. She is not worth keeping. If you take her back just get prepared for another dump cause she will dump you when tough time hits..
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by milemimi93(m): 1:38am On Jun 20, 2018
Dolzz:

Hi. I think I would disagree with most people's opinions here. I really think you both are at fault for the relationship turning out the way it did. You said it yourself, she said the guy made her feel like you didn't love her or have time for her. So, going by what you said, she didn't exactly leave you because you didn't have money or a car. She had been with you for three years.

More so, in a bid to get your attention, she called off the relationship and you said okay. You agreed to it. That was simply a cry for attention from her, but instead of affirming your love for her, you sealed her thought process that you actually didn't care about her. Her putting up the other guy's picture on her WhatsApp status whilst chatting with you was her way of getting your attention and making you feel bad.

She's also at fault because she's apparently a bit childish and somewhat immature (I've been through that before). She was very naive and thought that a guy who had a car and all the works would make her happier, love her more and give her more attention. She later found this to be untrue.. The hard way.

I think it was simply a coincidence that she realized that this new guy wasn't for real the same time your deal clicked. I think even if you hadn't told her that your deal clicked, she would have eventually come back to you.

Plus, it seems you still care about her a lot. Relationships aren't perfect. People aren't perfect. Sometimes, things like this make a relationship stronger because she'll realize how close she came to losing you and won't want that to happen again.

This is just my opinion. The decision is yours to make.

I will like to go by this your opinion but for the fact that that girl bleep another guy under a period of 30days is a no for me.
Op should forget her

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady / Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court / Decency Is Not Old Fashioned Check This Pictures Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.