Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,128 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

100% Solution to end Spirit husband and Spirit wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 100% Solution to end Spirit husband and Spirit wife (6765 Views)

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist / Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% Solution to end Spirit husband and Spirit wife by isidiwent: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
Many religious & traditional people have tried solutions to deal with this dreaded demon called spirit husband/wife, some cage their victims more in the name of appeasing this marine demon. But it seems that the war on this demon is too difficult for many..

What does spirit husband/wife do? They are spirits that marry people & appear in their dreams to sleep with them. So almost appear physically. Some signs of this demon are or what you experience with this demons are: chronic single hood, barrenness, jilting, regular heartbreaks, loss of business, near success syndrome, failures, backwardness, beautiful but no relationship, being older than your age, uncontrollable sexual urge without sexual thoughts, rising & falling spiritually.

But let me expose a deep secret about this & how to end it completely. Though the marine kingdom wont like this secret.

Please don't read in a hurry, read deeply.

But you must first repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord & person saviour, then do this

(1) Do a four days fast & break by 3pm each day. On each day, do midnight prayers 12:00am on the spot & make these prayer statements each day.

Day 1: statement : "By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I break every covenant with spirit husband" Guys will say spirit wife......Say this statement vigorously for 4 hours.

Day 2: statement : "By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I destroy all properties of the spirit husband".......say vigorously for 4 hours.

Day 3: statement : "By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I divorce the spirit husband".....say vigorously for 4 hours.

Day 4: statement: "By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I declare Jesus Christ as my spiritual husband"..... Say this vigorously for 4hours.

Marine kingdom don't like this secret....

But it will make you too free from this stubborn demons called incubus & succubus

1 Like

Re: 100% Solution to end Spirit husband and Spirit wife by isidiwent: 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
try & see

(1) (Reply)

Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) / No Lagos Wedding Is Complete Without Ladies Wearing These - Leo Da Silva / How To Know A Girl Who Is Doing Hookup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.