Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband (6611 Views)

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by nickxtra(m): 6:37am On Jul 20, 2019
I can't forget what this lady once told me when I needed to have sex with her on this cold hours of the night. Please read:

Josephine is a matured lady and I had known her when she was working as an account officer (she just graduated and waiting for her NYSC call up) with a pharmaceutical company close to my Business Center and Cafe. Initially, I thought she was married or a single mother. She was older and I wondered was it married. She would occasionally come to my shop to do some printing and internet service jobs. Later, we got close. At times, during her break time, she would come to my shop to stay a while, even bringing her lunch that we eat together. Even at times, she will relax and dose off on the sofa in my shop. As a younger shying boy then(just finished my secondary school), I could not decode if she was up to something.

Later, she went out of Abuja for her NYSC service and we missed ourselves and contacts.

After about three years, I ran into her in Kubwa, Abuja close our house and we hugged ourselves, staring at each other intermittently and you would think we were love birds. It remain small make we kiss that Saturday morning where she was making her hair. She told me she lives within, which incidentally was my area, just back of our house and she never knew that was where I lived (see as God dey do He things?) we exchanged phone numbers. I promised to call her to know her house.

I could not wait till the following day. I hurried to her house the same Saturday evening and I met her at home. She just finished bathing. She was so excited on sighting me, ushered me into her apartment (a very cute 1 room self-contained) and asked me to sit on the bed, but I instead chose to sit on the chair at one corner of the room. This lady has become more beautiful and more matured, looking a bit older than she was then, while for me, I was still the humble, handsome and shying guy, but not as shy as it was in the first meetings. Atleast, I have added years and maturity to my age too.

As I sat down at the corner of her room, she brought a bottle of malt, opened it and asked me to cool myself down with it and when she discovered I was not taking it, she came close to me and said, "hope you no dey shame again"? I responded no. She took the malt and put in my mouth. Now, I knew that this older lady really needed "something" from me. As I guzzled the malt,, she was looking with admiration into my eyes.

Suddenly, she went to sit on her foam, brought out her photo album and invited me to come and join her on the foam to see her pictures, some of which she took while at NYSC service. I moved over and joined her on the mattress. She was flipping the album page by page and taking her time to explain the snaps and some persons she snapped with to me. At some points in time, I will feign envy and try to show her am jealous when ever I see her snap with a man in a position i was apparently not comfortable with. I can remember her asking, why am I jealous that the guys in her album are just friends and nothing more. That she is not dating anyone of them. She even called me small boy and aksed me to calm down and feel free. We talked about our past meetings then in my shop, her experience while at NYSC and a lots more.

As we were on the foam, our bodies were already touching each other, I was looking at her beautiful and sexy face and at times, I would want to kiss her, but liver dey fail me. O boy, from no where, I heard myself aksing her: "do you know I have always loved you since I knew you from my Business center? She looked straight into my eyes, with her ever charming eyes and she responded by asking back, " are you sure?". When her eyes were set at mine, perhaps I thought she was trying to figure out my sincerity or trying to weigh my innocence and gentle guy type. She held my hand and started squizzing it. I felt my body moved and responded by caressing her face. At this point, I knew my shyness has died. I was more bold and purposeful now, infact, I was assuming command of actions.

Then, when she saw I could not act beyond quizzing her hands and caressing her faces, she brought out a local cream, known as "okume" in my North Ibie language of Etsako East, Edo State, while the Yorubas call it "ori" and in English, I think it is called "Shea butter". She asked me to use it to massage her body, particularly her belly. In my mind, I said "the yam is getting done". I got the cream from her, she laid down with her back and raised her top to the level of her breasts. I got onto massaging her and as I did it with all manners of technicalities, I could see her being in a different mood entirely. This was no longer the typical massaging. As I massaged her, she and even myself didn't not know when I started massaging her strong and nipples-erected breasts. At this point further, it was totally not massaging again, but kissing, sucking, licking, smooching. Infact, the cold on that evening, added salt and Maggi into the entire action. Then, I remembered it was late for me to go home. I wanted to sleep over, but that was the first day. I told her was leaving, she reluctantly left me to go and said she wished I spend the time there. I promised to be with on Sunday evening.

On Sunday evening, i kept to my promise, I told my people at home that I was going out to my friend's birthday party holding on that night. My cousins brother, an understanding gentle man said no problem, but asked me to be careful and should not eat or drink anyhow. My peot didn't know that my so called birthday party was going to be at Josephine's place.

I left and got to her place, infact she has been expecting me. I knocked and she asked who, she heard my voice and opened the gate for me to enter. She was putting on a white night gown with her standing and pointing boobs "looking" at me. I held her, kissed her and carried her like a baby. She really like me carrying her off her feet and cuddling her like a baby. I dropped her on the mattress and do a little bit of pre-action window dressing on her. After done, she dashed to the kitchen, came with tray of rice, stew and assorted meat, we called them "intestine", which we ate together and took the "kunu" which she bought earlier.

We are done eating, I envisaged it was going to be sleepless night of action. We watched a Nigerian home video, if I can remember the title - When Love Calls. It was now about 11.30 pm. I got to action, started well, did all things needed to be done, which she was enjoying. At the point I wanted to position her properly to "enter", she said NO!!!.

"Emmy, I want to tell you something. I love you and I don't want something bad to happen to you. Am sorry to tell you this. I am telling you because I love you. I have a spirit husband who normally comes to sleep with me at nights".

Fear caught me, but konji na bastard o.. I started insulting and swearing at her so called spirit husband.
She went on to tell me how about the 3 men she had dated have been harmed and rendered useless because some forced her to have sex with, while one which was recent stubbornly insisted on having his way to have sex with her even when she had told him about the spirit husband.

I boasted to her that i will know when the spirit husband comes and that I would beat it both physically and spiritually. I was boasting just to remove fears from my body, at least to prove to her, that I am a fearless boy.

Infact, even me I wanted to have my way, but she kept pleading with me and preventing me from "entering" her. I did everything, fingering and all the rest, but I could not have my way to have sex with her and I could not sleep well in the remaining hours of the morning.

The following morning, I wanted to hurriedly dress up and leave the room, but I could not, because I needed to ask her further about her pitiable situation.

When she woke the morning, she teased me that while I was lying down, the spirit husband came and had sex with her. That the reason it couldn't not harm me is because I didn't not had sex with her and because of my prayer before I went to bed. That when it came, it was looking at me, but did not come near me, which is unusual with other men she had encountered.

We discussed at length, how she could find a lasting solution to it. She said she has gone to different places, including prayers houses and that at times when it seems to have stopped, she does not know why the spirit husband would come back again.

Infact, I tried helping her out, but I stopped seeing her until we relocated to another area of Abuja. I lost contact with her and I wish I could see her to know if she has been delivered of the evil spirit.

WARNING/ADVICE:
Men, note that not all that glitters is gold. My experience with this beautiful lady explains it. Josephine was beautiful, hardworking, humble, not lacking, yet at her age when she was supposed to be married, she was not, because a certain evil spirit was tormenting her and transfering same evil spirit unto men that had sexual intercourse with her.

May God help us.

This is a true life story from EMMA KADIRI.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by ladyF(f): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2019
Hian!

1 Like

Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Lagbaja01(m): 7:02am On Jul 20, 2019
I was trying to believe the story until it got to the spirit husband visiting....i have this questions to ask d op and nairalanders

Did she personally told you, the spirit husband did you no harm because you prayed before sleeping?

Is Kissing, caressing, smooching and fingering are not forms of sexual defilment? ? Or does it mean the spirit husband is only frown at prick penetration? ?

4 Likes

Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by gift2xl: 9:29am On Jul 20, 2019
If u know u know.

1 Like

Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by dayleke: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2019
Lagbaja01:
I was trying to believe the story until it got to the spirit husband visiting....i have this questions to ask d op and nairalanders

Did she personally told you, the spirit husband did you no harm because you prayed before sleeping?

Is Kissing, caressing, smooching and fingering are all forms of sexual defilment? ? Or does it mean the spirit husband is only frown at prick penetration? ?

You sha wan know the "CAUSE" of the "beCAUSE"? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by calculator123(m): 10:51am On Jul 20, 2019
interesting.
How do spirit sleep with humans?
Fingers crossed.
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Ahmed0336(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2019
Things of these nature do happen. I know of some ladies with spirit husband that are now married. to get rid of spirit husband no be beans o good luck to Josphine.

1 Like

Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2019
Has the movie been shot or you just lifted a part of the script?

2 Likes

Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by ruggedtimi(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
which of the spirit, kai kai, methylated or chelsea gin . Interesting piece though. One has to becarefull with dem girls

1 Like

Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Donchukz(m): 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lagbaja01:

Is Kissing, caressing, smooching and fingering are all forms of sexual defilment? ? Or does it mean the spirit husband is only frown at prick penetration? ?

Brother,they is this guy,I don't want to mention his name,he was once a wizard,but now delivered,he once told me about one weapon one can use and defeat winches and wizards,the weapon is only prayers,even though,if u are a sinner,or u don't have the strength to pray,that each time you want to go too bed; just cover your self with the blood of Jesus,with that simply but powerful prayer,if they are flying over any building at night,they will not come near the houses that was covered with the blood of Jesus. So,is important,if we want to sleep,we should endeavour to pray,no matter how small or big the prayer could be. Remain bless brother.

13 Likes

Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by nickxtra(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
Donchukz:

Brother,they is this guy,I don't want to mention his name,he was once a wizard,but now delivered,he once told me about one weapon one can use and defeat winches and wizards,the weapon is only prayers,even though,if u are a sinner,or u don't have the strength to pray,that each time you want to go too bed; just cover your self with the blood of Jesus,with that simply but powerful prayer,if they are flying over any building at night,they will not come near the houses that was covered with the blood of Jesus. So,is important,if we want to sleep,we should endeavour to pray,no matter how small or big the prayer could be. Remain bless brother.
Let them know, bro. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by nickxtra(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lagbaja01:

I owe you no apology whether you believe or not, having let out all that transpired in a true life experience narrative
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Lagbaja01(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
You keep your apology, I never asked for it.
nickxtra:
I owe you no apology whether you believe or not, having let out all that transpired in a true life experience narrative

1 Like

Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Amudeneogu: 3:13am On Aug 01, 2019
Emeka thank you for your advice as for Josephine pray for her that wherever she is God will deliver her.
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Atom007(m): 4:06am On Aug 01, 2019
Tell Josephine to take a sand from canaanland ground or redeemed ground n swallow it, rub it at d point of her private part, that settles it
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2019
Lagbaja01:

Is Kissing, caressing, smooching and fingering are not forms of sexual defilment? ? Or does it mean the spirit husband is only frown at prick penetration? ?
Never doubt ds story as I hv encountered ds during my service yr, it was terrible but due to the nature of my existence which I hv not find the answer to it, I was able to fend it off in my dream.
Could you imagine an ebony blocked me on my way to lodge in my ppa after buying fried yam and stew, she asked me why I don't wanna host her in my room just as other corpers did to her? To my surprise I asked her whether I hv sent her out when she visited or hv she visited me b4? But to cut the story short she came on my invitation the nextday in the night and we ducked all night long till 12am when I left her in the room to pee, suddenly I heard her moaning and groaning in pain, I dashed out of the toilet and saw her responding to the strokes of an unseen nigga bleeping her on my bed, my bedroom light was not on except the kitchen bulb which is reflecting inside my room, I ran away to alert my landlord security man at the gate to come and see what is happening to my visitor, he came to my room and spray one strong rough smelling cent around and the babe calm down as she woke looking with stern face, I left her there and join the security man and his wife in their own room. It was the man dat explain everything to me dat most of ds babes in that community are possessed from such things and I should thank my God dat it didn't catch me asleep after touching their client.
Becareful of whom you bring into your home as a bachelor, things dey happen ooo oga

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by joshboo(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2019
dirtydiva:
Never doubt ds story as I hv encountered ds during my service yr, it was terrible but due to the nature of my existence which I hv not find the answer to it, I was able to fend it off in my dream.
Could you imagine an ebony blocked me on my way to lodge in my ppa after buying fried yam and stew, she asked me why I don't wanna host her in my room just as other corpers did to her? To my surprise I asked her whether I hv sent her out when she visited or hv she visited me b4? But to cut the story short she came on my invitation the nextday in the night and we ducked all night long till 12am when I left her in the room to pee, suddenly I heard her moaning and groaning in pain, I dashed out of the toilet and saw her responding to the strokes of an unseen nigga bleeping her on my bed, my bedroom light was not on except the kitchen bulb which is reflecting inside my room, I ran away to alert my landlord security man at the gate to come and see what is happening to my visitor, he came to my room and spray one strong rough smelling cent around and the babe calm down as she woke looking with stern face, I left her there and join the security man and his wife in their own room. It was the man dat explain everything to me dat most of ds babes in that community are possessed from such things and I should thank my God dat it didn't catch me asleep after touching their client.
Becareful of whom you bring into your home as a bachelor, things dey happen ooo oga
True yarns
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2019
Baba.. no dey bobo us jare. which kine spirit be that? sh!t
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Apination(m): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
Sex is a spiritual exercise, many people would surely doubt such experiences but it doesn't dispel the fact that it's real undecided
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Lagbaja01(m): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
You are more detailed and this is an eye opener for guys out there...Thanks bro
dirtydiva:
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lagbaja01:
You are more detailed and this is an eye opener for guys out there...Thanks bro
You are welcome
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
dirtydiva:
which state be that bro? I do hear about it but I am beginning to think it is true now with your experience
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Eze2000(m): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lagbaja01:

He is not lying. but you sure have a lot to learn spiritually
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Eze2000(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
dirtydiva:

Hi

I am a spiritualist. What place did this happen?
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
dirtydiva:
Please which state and community is that ? Because of my pussy brother lover..he travels a lots
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by FROGMAN101(m): 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
Fiction.

1 Like

Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Siki355(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
how do one get total rid of these demon (spirit wife n husband)
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
Omg!tinks r happening in dis planet
dirtydiva:
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Okobana: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
That was how a girl nearly finished me spiritually after having sex with her.although it was my stubbornness that caused because she told me I should never have sex with her that she loves me and that she is not an ordinary being.peeps after the tor-tor-tor during the day , hmmm everynight come see disturbance.if not for my strong pastor my own being done finish.and the girl self na serious choir member for Assemblies of God church. Guys all these things dey happen oh.be careful

1 Like

Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Headlesschicken(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
The things of d spirit can never be understood by a logical mind..
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
handsomeyitayo:
Please which state and community is that ? Because of my pussy brother lover..he travels a lots
It doesn't hv any particular state and community where such operate, just becareful while dealing with some women especially at night, some are agent who loves hunting their client at night while some are bn possessed by such without them knowing it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says / What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? / What's The Most Important Quality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.