Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) (2326 Views)

What's The Meaning Of This Dream? Help! / I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. / I Had Another Dream Again. Please Help Me Inteprete! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by majorbravo: 1:53am On Jun 17, 2018
I had another dream. This time I found myself in the middle of a football stadium. There was no one else there but me. I could hear the crowd cheering but I didn't see the people behind the voices.

Gradually the voice faded into laughter and the laugh was consistent, I looked behind the goal post in front of me and I saw a pig running and grunting, it looked at me and was terrified like it saw something behind me.

Immediately, I felt a tap on the shoulder, I turned and it was Lionel Messi. He was smiling and holding a white ball. As I tried to touch the ball, I felt his hand radiate a powerful force of electricity around the ball.

He smiled again and tried to entertain me with his skills, immediately he dropped the ball, Ekong and Etebo appeared. Messi then juggles the ball for a little bit and dribbles past the both of them. They disappear

As he shoots from near the right hand side of the midfield, Uzoho appears, he jumps forward to catch the ball but it slips past his fingers and into the goal.

Messi celebrates and then says to me, in English but in an Argentine accent, "Haa! this is your nation? Joke!".

As he said this, the pig I saw before ran into the field and towards me, the pig coughed out a pair of golden boots, I slip them on and immediately a golden ball appears before me.

I dribble Messi, and he disappears.
Ronaldo appears and tries to take the ball from me, but I dribble him too. As I ran towards the goal post, I spotted Ramos and Pepe, they ran towards me with intent to bring me down.

Just then Victor Moses appeared in front of me and they tackle him instead, he fell and shouted out in pain, then he screamed, "Go Champ, Go Go Go, I made this sacrifice for you", Go, don't let us down, Champ".

Immediately I heard these words, I realised I was wearing the super eagles jersey. As I took a shot from outside the eighteen yards box, a goalkeeper appeared in the distance but I couldn't see his face. The goal keeper stretched with all his might to catch the ball but the ball goes in.

Immediately, the stadium became very bright and the spectators appeared on their seats, Screaming for Joy. Just as I was preparing to celebrate, I heard the whistle, the referee looked like the president of an African country, he was tall with some missing tooth and wore a white jumper. He then shouted: This can not be t-ruee! The guul was tuuw pur-feect for Nai-je-ri-a.! We have to check VAR.

As they were deliberating on it, I woke up.

Let me stop here for now.
Please Help Me inteprete.
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by austyn0(m): 1:56am On Jun 17, 2018
I don't really know if Artesunate is strong enough to obliterate this malaria,, buh it is worth giving a try sha...

8 Likes

Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by ipobarecriminals: 2:03am On Jun 17, 2018
sad maybe the usual pig Dat deceived Supa Eagus is the one behind ur nightmare. Shake urself
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by tenmariner: 4:31am On Jun 17, 2018
This is not ordinary eye
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 17, 2018
The interpretation is that Nigeria will win the world cup.
I'm interpreting this your dream in my own dream right now. grin
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:13am On Jun 17, 2018
grin

This is wat u get of too much watching football.. cheesy grin

I am yet to witness ENGLAND vs BELGUIM.. grin
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by Emekus92(m): 5:25am On Jun 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I am yet to witness ENGLAND vs BELGUIM.. grin
That is the last match of the group stage.

Enjoy Germany vs Mexico and Brazil vs Switzerland today
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:02am On Jun 17, 2018
Emekus92:

That is the last match of the group stage.

Enjoy Germany vs Mexico and Brazil vs Switzerland today

Yeaaahh . can't wait it tonyt again.. cheesy
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by andycom(m): 6:05am On Jun 17, 2018
change your weed supplier

2 Likes

Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by Emekus92(m): 6:06am On Jun 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Yeaaahh . can't wait it tonyt again.. cheesy
4pm and 7pm respectively
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:34am On Jun 17, 2018
Emekus92:

4pm and 7pm respectively

Well, I dunno what time gonna start in ur country but here, it will start @8pm & 11pm.. Time difference is juz crazy ... grin
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by ITbomb(m): 6:50am On Jun 17, 2018
This your malaria don go far o
You no dey take drugs again?
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by empire2017(m): 7:16am On Jun 17, 2018
it simply means nigeria is only gona beat argentina in thier group
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by AgentGoat: 8:11am On Jun 17, 2018
Which kind dream be this you be small pikin
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by blacq2009(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2018
Go and treat fever, sir.
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by LilSmith55(m): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2018
090860273619.... This is Baba number, call him he dey cure dis kin sickness well well

3 Likes

Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2018
Hahahahah. Tramadol dream
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by Craziestgirl(f): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
Change your name to Joseph.
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by majorbravo: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
Craziestgirl:
Change your name to Joseph.

That's already my middle name wink.

austyn0:
I don't really know if Artesunate is strong enough to obliterate this malaria,, buh it is worth giving a try sha...

Oh, why do you doubt?

Here's the goal I saw in the dream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq_vCvki_94
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by DEIFIED(m): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
smh. my question is hw have your dreams turnout in reality before, you can interpret it eith that clue.
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by pelicanbeau(f): 8:41am On Jun 18, 2018
But of what use is this to romance section?
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by soleny: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2018
Hi everyone,

Please someone should assist my friend and I to interpret her dream.

She said we were both in a story building surrounded by water(deep water) both of us were trying to save a baby boy not to fall inside the water.I put a long robe through the water to the building and we were drawing the boy up but suddenly the baby boy fell into the water.She said i immediately called my ex-guy(Note i am no longer with my ex and neither am i still communicating with him) immediately my ex came to the scene, dive into the water and rescue the baby boy.My friend and i were happy and we went to hug the baby boy then she woke up.

Please note that my friend is married with kids while i am still single.
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by majorbravo: 2:05am On Jun 27, 2018
Guys it seems the dream was true. It was Nigeria vs Argentina match. It was a sign we would be denied victory we worked hard for. Especially the referee part.
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by majorbravo: 2:14am On Jun 27, 2018
empire2017:
it simply means nigeria is only gona beat argentina in thier group
Bro, have you seen the dream was real? Messi's goal and the VAR penalty we didn't get (ref denied us a win).
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by majorbravo: 2:18am On Jun 27, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad maybe the usual pig Dat deceived Supa Eagus is the one behind ur nightmare. Shake urself
The pig was frightened of Messi behind me, we were presented a chance to win but VAR cancelled it.
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by Burgerlomo: 4:11am On Jun 27, 2018
Biko, look for any Joseph in your neighborhood to help you interpret your dream instead of the Nairalanders cool
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 27, 2018
soleny:
Hi everyone,

Please someone should assist my friend and I to interpret her dream.

She said we were both in a story building surrounded by water(deep water) both of us were trying to save a baby boy not to fall inside the water.I put a long robe through the water to the building and we were drawing the boy up but suddenly the baby boy fell into the water.She said i immediately called my ex-guy(Note i am no longer with my ex and neither am i still communicating with him) immediately my ex came to the scene, dive into the water and rescue the baby boy.My friend and i were happy and we went to hug the baby boy then she woke up.

Please note that my friend is married with kids while i am still single.

Your ex guy What are you M or F If your female shes pregnant for your ex and she's raising the baby with her husband, as his kid. If you're a Male then shes pregnant for your ex boyfriend and she's raising the baby with her husband and in both scenarios the husband needs to do a DNA test.
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by majorbravo: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Burgerlomo:
Biko, look for any Joseph in your neighborhood to help you interpret your dream instead of the Nairalanders cool
It has already been intepreted, it's the world cup and how we were to exit it.
Re: I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) by soleny: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
LivingFree

Please this lady does not know my ex in person ooo. They have only spoken once on phone with my phone.Please note my ex is married.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things That Turn Guys Off That Girls Don’t Know About / Is This How You Approach Relationships / What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.