Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. (1784 Views)

I Had My First Sex Yesterday, Now I'm Having Post-nut Clarity. / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies / I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by CruiseCity: 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ever since I got into my new apartment. My landlady has been pressing me with too many bills. Always begging me for money which has been given her.

She doesn't pay light bills anything. I and my next neighbour pay because we share one meter

Ever since I decline her last bills, I have discovered a hatred for me. I will greet her she will not answer and I'm been respectful because she's an elderly woman who also is old enough to be my mother.

I discovered she's a witch. Don't ask me how ( I did my findings )

I started having set back lately. I went broke as never. I experience sex in the dream, eating in the dream, strange movement in my room which is invisible at night. I live with my samoyed puppy. Most times, he barks at nothing and it makes me wonder what's going wrong.

I consulted my pastors and elders and I was told to leave the house that she's bewitching me.
Apparently I'm broke. I've been running from my own apartment I paid with my money.

I've been sleeping in a cheap hotel and now back to a friends house. Imagine this life.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by CruiseCity: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
Now this is what I want.
Please who's knows any spiritual remedy for sex in the dream, eating in the dream and so on.
Please I need help.

My finance is attacked. Disappointment lately and setback.

Please help a brother

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by Fahdiga(m): 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Guy you are enjoying and you are asking for our help. nawa for you o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by MAGG0T(m): 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
undecided

Africans attribute everything to spirituality

Westerners don't see wrong in having sex in the dream, you live in a backward country and continent, change your narrative

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by lilvicky68(m): 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hope you are using condom?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by neonly: 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
MAGG0T:
undecided

Westerners don't see wrong in having sex in the dream, you live in a backward country and continent, change your narrative

Western belief in jazz too why do u think they fight over artifact in Africa don't be deceive when they tell u is for museum most of this guy's do jazz pass us
Our beliefs are intact abeg only we sabi over so it dat all
OP pls visit a good church unfortunately am not a church goer I would have suggest one
But I know one thing if only u can pray by yurself and have belief Jehovah will help u
Don't listen to all dis people thinking everything is ordinary
Goodluck

7 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by CruiseCity: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
MAGG0T:
undecided

I believe you're not up to 20.

I was once like you during the time ignorant want to kill me in my life.
When I lost everything and started from square 1.
I don't want comment from people like you. I want from mature minded people. People who have experienced life. People who feed families and relatives. People who don't need to climb a ladder to see the top but only sit down and view the world. You're still a kid. I pray it shouldn't be late before you realise you're living in a evil world. Bless up

7 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by CruiseCity: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
neonly:

Western belief in jazz too why do u think they fight over artifact in Africa don't be deceive when they tell u is for museum most of this guy's do jazz pass us
Our beliefs are intact abeg only we sabi over so it dat all
OP pls visit a good church unfortunately am not a church goer I would have suggest one
But I know one thing if only u can pray by yurself and have belief Jehovah will help u
Don't listen to all dis people thinking everything is ordinary
Goodluck

God bless you for me my brother. He's still a kid. He doesn't know the kind of world he's living yet. I was once like him.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
ask your doctor (at Yaba left) to increase your meds, you dey craze well well!

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
What you need is total deliverance with fasting and prayer you are good to go.
Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by walosky(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
CruiseCity:
Now this is what I want.
Please who's knows any spiritual remedy for sex in the dream, eating in the dream and so on.
Please I need help.

My finance is attacked. Disappointment lately and setback.

Please help a brother

Bro count yourself lucky that in this hard times you’re even seeing food to eat and enjoy kpeku in your dream while we wey Dey here no see food chop and kpekus enjoy
Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by ugosilva: 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by gasparpisciotta: 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
CruiseCity:
Ever since I got into my new apartment. My landlady has been pressing me with too many bills. Always begging me for money which has been given her.

She doesn't pay light bills anything. I and my next neighbour pay because we share one meter

Ever since I decline her last bills, I have discovered a hatred for me. I will greet her she will not answer and I'm been respectful because she's an elderly woman who also is old enough to be my mother.

I discovered she's a witch. Don't ask me how ( I did my findings )

I started having set back lately. I went broke as never. I experience sex in the dream, eating in the dream, strange movement in my room which is invisible at night. I live with my samoyed puppy. Most times, he barks at nothing and it makes me wonder what's going wrong.

I consulted my pastors and elders and I was told to leave the house that she's bewitching me.
Apparently I'm broke. I've been running from my own apartment I paid with my money.

I've been sleeping in a cheap hotel and now back to a friends house. Imagine this life.

Visit the nearest Celestial Church of Christ and invite them to come and do spiritual cleansing of your house.

Thank me later
Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by duduade: 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Double wahala
Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by tayo60(f): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Start doing night vigil between a period of 12am to 3am with serious and aggressive prayers. Do this for a week, you will see a total change. Don't stop d night prayers until you no longer experience it, then gather money and leave d fucking house.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by stunnert(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Them don use you

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by tee59(f): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
You're not spiritually sound and without fire, that's why, you're experiencing this. She can see your level in the spirit, that is why, she is tormenting you. Start praying aggressive prayers in the night or go to any church with fire and do vigil there. This is a spiritual battle you want to fight. Are you ready for this, because you must not relent and be tired untill you see the results. You need to receive the fire of God.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by kushercain: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Op you don't need to run. Get spiritual pray and fast, fast and pray and repeat. You would realize she would be the one to start avoiding you. “for we wrestle not against flesh and blood..”
I repeat, Get spiritual.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by Uncle96(m): 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Oh , I have heard such stories from certain people,

She might be a witch and has assigned A jinn to yon to cause setback and destruction in your live. What this jinns does is too make u eat in dreams, and sex, which is a reality in the spiritual world and those things will really set you back in real world
Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by MAGG0T(m): 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
CruiseCity:

I believe you're not up to 20.

I was once like you during the time ignorant want to kill me in my life.
When I lost everything and started from square 1.
I don't want comment from people like you. I want from mature minded people. People who have experienced life. People who feed families and relatives. People who don't need to climb a ladder to see the top but only sit down and view the world. You're still a kid. I pray it shouldn't be late before you realise you're living in a evil world. Bless up

1001 church in this country yet we wallow in Penury, witches are real, but how does having sex in the dream cause you misfortune, ..tell us Chief

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Op since you knew where your problems is coming from, I don't know if you heard of black tax/give what belong to ceased to ceased.Yoruba adage say person wey him no what make we chop we they prepare him own join
Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by Uzomacharles: 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
MAGG0T:
undecided

keep shut if you don't have anything to say....
Westerners dey live for Africa?

Did you read the thread? Did you take not of what he's complaining of?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by shagasha: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
The food is to weaken your prayer life & the sex brings in the spirit of immorality in you.

If you are a Catholic, say your Rosary from 12p.m with some praises & worship.

If u r not, Praises, Worship with some Psalms will do it.
You don't really need to go casting & binding cuz the battle isn't yours. Just activate the Spirit of God around you and He will fight for you.

I wish u luck bro
Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by Thesaint141(m): 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
lilvicky68:
Hope you are using condom?

Good question

Op abeg the food remain?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by CruiseCity: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
cry
Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by marsman: 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
You are eating and eating in your dream cheesy
Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by Grantelo(m): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Follow up NSPPD on Facebook every morning from Monday to Friday by 7am-8am..what God cannot do does not exist
Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by shegunmessi(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
MAGG0T:
undecided

Shut the Bleep up niggy,do u knw the negative impact of having sex in the dream (it's totally setback,promise and failed, tribulations and many more,while eating in the dream is totally sickness,u will just feel weak at every instance
Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by HopeNeverDies: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Damnnn!
Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by SSARS: 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
stunnert:
Them don use you
whick kind weed you dey smoke ?

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by HardMirror(m): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
tee59:
You're not spiritually sound and without fire, that's why, you're experiencing this. She can see your level in the spirit, that is why, she is tormenting you. Start praying aggressive prayers in the night or go to any church with fire and do vigil there. This is a spiritual battle you want to fight. Are you ready for this, because you must not relent and be tired untill you see the results. You need to receive the fire of God.
see how you have made an innocent woman a witch. Religion has chained your brains
Re: I'm Having Sex And Eating In The Dream. Help Me. by HardMirror(m): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
shagasha:
The food is to weaken your prayer life & the sex brings in the spirit of immorality in you.

If you are a Catholic, say your Rosary from 12p.m with some praises & worship.

If u r not, Praises, Worship with some Psalms will do it.
You don't really need to go casting & binding cuz the battle isn't yours. Just activate the Spirit of God around you and He will fight for you.

I wish u luck bro
see analysis. Many are mad, few are roaming. Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Me / No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! / Ladies, Does Size Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.