Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,455 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) (84432 Views)

Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her / Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick / Blac Chyna Shows Ample Cleavage As She Attends Her Son's Graduation With Ex Tyga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Googlelism(m): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2018
Lolz smileyLolz. Make the groom give am any ring.... she want to become lord of the ring nii

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Ologogoro: 7:46am On Jun 17, 2018
Grooms men over to you!!?
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Godfullsam(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2018
I will marry both of them

Dats all!
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Daboomb: 7:50am On Jun 17, 2018
Julietcutie:
lol no need for her to struggle I would just give her the ring the groom gave me and leave

Thunder-assisted Bomb explosion! grin grin
Exactly what she was praying for. undecided undecided

Whose loss? shocked shocked
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by showafrica(m): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2018
Just marry the two
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Sunkyphil(m): 7:52am On Jun 17, 2018
I know say na kenya

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by pemiakd: 7:54am On Jun 17, 2018
The husband go dey sweat like Xmas goat d moment him sight d lady

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by alen4smith(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2018
Julietcutie:
lol no need for her to struggle I would just give her the ring the groom gave me and leave
easier said than done
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by CSTR1003: 7:57am On Jun 17, 2018
The side chick go Don sleep with the man tire, and Don commot belle many many times.

Under this kind of condition, women can get very desperate.

She has invested too much.

2 Likes

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by alen4smith(m): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2018
Liberator007:
I saw this video on Twitter days ago and on first thought, it was hilarious but then ahe just ruined the day of another lady. Playing the side chick showed the level of her esteem. I wonder how ladies are comfy with such derogatory tag
she may not be aware she was the side chick dont be surprised the nigga may even be planning wedding with her .

5 Likes

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by polite2(m): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2018
Sunkyphil:
I know say na kenya
bros na naija.
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by lastempero: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2018
La francaise countries will never fail to amaze us oo .
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by d4gmail: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Side chick attends her boyfriends' church wedding in her own gown and demanded her own ring or the wedding will not go on...

What will you do if you were in this situation as the bride or the groom?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftSEQwniKpE

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by olowobaba10: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2018
WHY WAS THIS THREAD "Bloodbath As Muslim Communities Fight Over Praying Ground" DELETED FROM THIS FORUM, SIMPLY BECAUSE IT DEPICTS, MOCKS AND RIDICULES MUSLIMS. IF IT WAS ABOUT OTHER RELIGIONS THE MODES WILL RUSH AND PUSH IT FRONT TO PAGE. THERE WAS A SITE CALLED NAIRALAND.

7 Likes

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by donbachi(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2018
he got served...na so my married friend carry side chick come watch naija vs croatia match,still dey complain sey d referee cheat us...both of dem who b d bigger cheat?.

4 Likes

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by ahukannakate(f): 8:14am On Jun 17, 2018
The drama no be here, who knows the damage the guy in question have caused her. Las Las that babe craze die
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Godson84: 8:16am On Jun 17, 2018
Julietcutie:
Sweet@, why would u do such a thing? Is it the man's fault the other babe appeared on the wedding day? He was actually with the lady he loves. The other one just came there to make a scene.
It's embarrasing though.
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Mufasa27(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2018
Confusion breaks bone grin
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Adesina12: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2018
Julietcutie:

We know you're joking abi are u not Ruth? grin
Just don't try it because it may backfire
The groom may be destined to be your bone and your flesh
Please when you're on hot sit and confusions leads to transmission or vis a vis
Just tap the good side of your number six so you won't regret it
Sweet popcorn for you dear grin

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by innocential3032(m): 8:23am On Jun 17, 2018
the girl side boyfriend wil wed her too

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by CherryRivera: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Women are just Epitome of their own stupidity

Tufiakwa

[s][/s]Sometimes I blame God why he do not swap this women with Female Ape. At least it would've Been better [s][/s]

When you ladies dump us and marry another dude do you girls see us reacting the way you girls always react? A very big No

few case than none.

My advise to you ladies

Find your own security and stop behaving childish towards everything.

Ode see your response simple question you can not answer without displaying your immaturity. Must you respond to every post on Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by IVORY2009(m): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2018
Julietcutie:

I pray u don't pass through this root...
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by valdovas(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Tufiakwa

Sometimes I blame God why he do not swap this women with Female Ape. At least it would've Been better.

When you ladies dump us and marry another dude do you girls see us reacting the way you girls always react? A very big No

few case than none.

My advise to you ladies

Men that pour acid on girls for dumping then nko? Wetin be those ones?

2 Likes

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by ImaIma1(f): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Tufiakwa

Sometimes I blame God why he do not swap this women with Female Ape. At least it would've Been better.

few case than none.

My advise to you ladies

And you also to male ape

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by KevinDein: 8:29am On Jun 17, 2018
LMAO that's for real mehn... grin
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2018
Aah, how I wish that such a thing will happen to me, it will give me an instant opportunity to alleviate the loneliness of two ladies.
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2018
Julietcutie:

That amounts to giving your future out freely to your contender. grin grin grin
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Orpe7(m): 8:39am On Jun 17, 2018
Acrimony things
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Dagust(m): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2018
lol
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by bunmi93(f): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2018
This man must have cost this lady a lot of damages now this is just a pay back time

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. / Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.