Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) (84219 Views)

Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her / Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick / Blac Chyna Shows Ample Cleavage As She Attends Her Son's Graduation With Ex Tyga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Michelle55: 8:43am On Jun 17, 2018
cheesy congratulations to the groom.. he asked for one and God blessed him with two. is God not wonderful?

2 Likes

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by edupedia: 8:51am On Jun 17, 2018
Exwizard:
The rate at which we believe anything in this country is becoming serious ooo.

Blogging is another profession that suppose to be ban here in this country. We are not ripe enough for it

...this video is about 2 to 3 yrs old on YouTube!!!
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by MarieSucre(f): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2018
tinktanker:
That's y some times men need some crazy friends for grooms men. This girl for Don dey hospital in 2mins from the time she cross the church gate

Okay, na for front page of nairaland we go hear how Sars close the chapter of your story.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by topiscooy: 8:53am On Jun 17, 2018
Lol,these must be a movie
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by habundanz(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2018
Julietcutie:
lol no need for her to struggle I would just give her the ring the groom gave me and leave
i pray it happens to u,its nt about ranting here on nl..Ur home last last go be yabaleft.
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by MarieSucre(f): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Women are just Epitome of their own stupidity

Tufiakwa

Sometimes I blame God why he do not swap this women with Female Ape. At least it would've Been better.

When you ladies dump us and marry another dude do you girls see us reacting the way you girls always react? A very big No

few case than none.

My advise to you ladies

Find your own security and stop behaving childish towards everything.

Hunku you're the one that is reasoning like an ape. What is our business if men don't react this way? What join the two matter? That is like saying "Do you see South-South asking for their own country, so why are Igbos asking for Biafra?"

Wetin concern the two abeg? The "specific" women that are doing this did they block road for men who want to shame their cheating girlfriends? So which one you come dey vex for women. Abeg dey your lane. People will react differently to different situations, stop trying to force everybody to act the same. If you no wan do, that one na your business. You hate what you hate. They like what they like. Everybody do what they do. Period.

3 Likes

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Liberator007(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2018
alen4smith:
she may not be aware she was the side chick dont be surprised the nigga may even be planning wedding with her .
That's another angle though but it really takes a lot for a lady not to know sha. Many signs to give the dude away
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by akimoriyomi(m): 8:57am On Jun 17, 2018
Double wedding for the groom
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2018
Exwizard:

Blogging is another profession that suppose to be ban here in this country. We are not ripe enough for it

EXACTLY
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by yabas(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2018
Exwizard:

It actually happened but in an African country not Nig
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Skmoda360(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2018
muykem:
See gobe
Huge gobe cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Skmoda360(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2018
Julietcutie:
lol no need for her to struggle I would just give her the ring the groom gave me and leave
That shows you sold yourself out then..

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by gidzbobby: 9:15am On Jun 17, 2018
Hyinkar97:
Na bestman send am work??
lol... at least bestman should know that Niggar has been a bad ass na.
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by benzems(m): 9:18am On Jun 17, 2018
Just bite him

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Deziem(m): 9:18am On Jun 17, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
This one na better gbege for the groom. This is the more reason one needs go be faithful in relationships to avoid surprises...
Its funny though...

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by benzems(m): 9:19am On Jun 17, 2018
CodeBrain849898:
Nice one

You want another Nairaland hmmmm
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by initiate: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2018
Who took the video self. From the angle of shot it's from the altar. So must be a real a hole close to the couple who couldn't resist humiliating them
Rainmaker69:
See gobe! WhatI'm wondering is how she got that close to the couple. Its really sad but reason is often absent in matters of love and war.
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by delishpot: 9:29am On Jun 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Side chick attends her boyfriends' church wedding in her own gown and demanded her own ring or the wedding will not go on...

What will you do if you were in this situation as the bride or the groom?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftSEQwniKpE

what stupid groom? I would expect you to ask what people would do if they were the bride.
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by samsam2019: 9:29am On Jun 17, 2018
ukukaegbu:
Just at the last minute when the groom thought he has crossed all hurdles.

When you tell them to make their ways straight they won't listen. Now, see the embarrassment.
forget sermon, it's not the guys fault. It's the lunatic chics fault

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by poseidon12: 9:38am On Jun 17, 2018
tinktanker:
That's y some times men need some crazy friends for grooms men. This girl for Don dey hospital in 2mins from the time she cross the church gate

So you will be beating somebody in the church? Are you sure you are a Christian? The wedding should be postponed to allow the groom to go sort things out. After all, the officiating priest always asks if anyone has an objection to a wedding before pronouncing a couple husband and wife. The side chick obviously has an objection.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by poseidon12: 9:42am On Jun 17, 2018
alen4smith:
she may not be aware she was the side chick dont be surprised the nigga may even be planning wedding with her .

Exactly. I don't know why nobody is blaming the player (groom). Who knows the kind of lies he must have been telling the lady.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by poseidon12: 9:44am On Jun 17, 2018
donbachi:
he got served...na so my married friend carry side chick come watch naija vs croatia match,still dey complain sey d referee cheat us...both of dem who b d bigger cheat?.

Your married friend of course.
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by poseidon12: 9:47am On Jun 17, 2018
Godson84:

Sweet@, why would u do such a thing? Is it the man's fault the other babe appeared on the wedding day? He was actually with the lady he loves. The other one just came there to make a scene.
It's embarrasing though.

I hope you are not a High Court Judge or Magistrate in real life because you will turn justice on its head.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by poseidon12: 9:51am On Jun 17, 2018
jy2kbeyond:

That amounts to giving your future out freely to your contender. grin grin grin

Or it might amount to dodging a bullet, not having to contend with a serial cheat for a husband.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 17, 2018
[s]
IVORY2009:

I pray u don't pass through this root...
[/s]
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Rainmaker69(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2018
initiate:
Who took the video self. From the angle of shot it's from the altar. So must be a real a hole close to the couple who couldn't resist humiliating them

Great point! It takes some level of idiocy to memorialize such an episode... unless the cameraman was also a wedding crasher.
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by futurism: 10:50am On Jun 17, 2018
Exwizard:

lol... That is why, when you learn something, it is best to keep it away from Nigerians otherwise, they will deform it!
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 17, 2018
Fighter jets of the Nigerian Air Force conducted air strikes on at least three Benue State communities on Saturday, in an operation which lasted several hours.
The NAF Director of Public Relations and Information, Air Vice Marshal Olatokunbo Adesanya, confirmed the air strikes to our correspondent.
He noted that it was an ongoing operation and that he could not reveal further details.
Adesanya said, “It is true that the NAF aircrafts are involved in an operation together with other security services in Katsina-Ala. But the operation is still ongoing and I cannot disclose further details.”
PLS IS THIS TRUE...
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Women are just Epitome of their own stupidity

Tufiakwa

Sometimes I blame God why he do not swap this women with Female Ape. At least it would've Been better.

When you ladies dump us and marry another dude do you girls see us reacting the way you girls always react? A very big No

few case than none.

My advise to you ladies

Find your own security and stop behaving childish towards everything.
You are right bro, including your mum thou

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by isalegangan: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
donbachi:
he got served...na so my married friend carry side chick come watch naija vs croatia match,still dey complain sey d referee cheat us...both of dem who b d bigger cheat?.

Bros, dump that friend unless you want to be living such life. And worse. Nuff said.
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by tunize(m): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
It depends though if i told her before i had someone to marry and she agreed for us to date and this happen she go hear am.....but if i didn't tell her in case of deceit i will do nothing absolutely......(in all is good to be straight forward with ppl. If na short-term thing tell her, long-term, Bleep mate e.tc. to avoid yeye situation like this).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.