Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? (3400 Views)

To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! / Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments / APC Inciting Violence In Kogi, Bayelsa To Disrupt Polls – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by texazzpete(m): 11:00am On Jun 04, 2010
@bk/babe
We are at different ends of the divide when it comes to our stance on Israel. but everyone is entitled to his opinion.
What i highlighted was someone claiming that phosphorus bombs are nuclear weapons. even the staunchest Israeli haters like the head of Hamas or Ahmadinejad himself will not make this statement.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by bkbabe97: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2010
texazzpete:

@bk/babe
We are at different ends of the divide when it comes to our stance on Israel. but everyone is entitled to his opinion.
What i highlighted was someone claiming that phosphorus bombs are nuclear weapons. even the staunchest Israeli haters like the head of Hamas or Ahmadinejad himself will not make this statement.

Tex, dont get me wrong, I actual hold no opinions on Israel, nada. I could care less. My belief is that Iran and the rest of the towel heads are just as bad as Isreal!! That region, they all the same!!! Children of the same fathers, same looks same bloody attitude! I just love being factual is all!!!!
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by Mariory(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2010
bk/babe97:

mR Mariory, STFU!!! He's right: Israel is a people NOT a Place!!! The Jews themselves will tell u!

Really dont have time to explain it all to u; go do some research u'll "get it" then!

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by Akanbiedu(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2010
Still looking for Nigeria's interest in the fight. I really pity Nigerian leaders. Ruling people who are christians, muslims, jews, yoruba,hausa/fulani,ibo,etc but not Nigerians must be a tough job. Talk about internal clash of interests all the time.

Mr. President had better pay attention to this information and place security agencies at alert. Before people start fighting over what they don't understand.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by bkbabe97: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2010
Mariory:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

Exact fucnking ly!!! Now, try to adhere to the sayings of that great man, wannabe Jew!!!
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by gogo123: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2010
bk/babe97:

Exact fucnking ly!!! Now, try to adhere to the sayings of that great man, wannabe Jew!!!
i don't like the Israelis, they were hand in glove with apartheid south Africa, they are no God chosen people shit, i hate the Arabs because they hate me too, Arabs hate blacks, that's why they were in the fore front of fighting the war for the Nigerian Govt during the civil war, i don't care about the Iranians, they are only interested in Islam but i care about getting a fake Irish,Kenyan or south African passport and coming after Bk/babae97
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by Mariory(m): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2010
bk/babe97:

Spoken like a true slowpoke. Wannabe Jihadist!
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by naijaking1: 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2010
texazzpete:

@bk/babe

I don't know what you're trying to achieve with this diversionary reference to phosphorous. I know it's hard for you, but try focusing on the topic for once.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by bkbabe97: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2010
Mariory:

Spoken like a true slowpoke. Wannabe Jihadist!

Unlike u, dummy, I know religion is a sham, a political tool! Two brothers get to beefing in the middle of the desert guess who struts ova picking sides; The freakin' African! You think those two give a f*uck about u? lol. In your deluded mind! I ask u again: IF THE JEW ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE, BLACK MAN, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?!? Inferiority complex at its best!
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by Mariory(m): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2010
bk/babe97:

Unlike u, dummy, I know religion is a sham, a political tool! Two brothers get to beefing in the middle of the desert guess who struts ova picking sides; The freakin' African! You think those two give a f*uck about u? lol. In your deluded mind! I ask u again: IF THE JEW ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE, BLACK MAN, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?!? Inferiority complex at its best!

Shut your noise hole you bumbling fool! Go sit on something pointy to take your feeble mind off whatever's in your pants. You should have remembered that the Middle East is not your bussiness before giving yourself wood and throwing insults in my direction.
Calling the Jews "God's chosen people" are your words. But, rest assured your worthless opinion has been quickly disregarded. Stup¡d slowpoke.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by bkbabe97: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2010
Mariory:

Shut your noise hole you bumbling fool! Go sit on something pointy to take your feeble mind off whatever's in your pants. You should have remembered that the Middle East is not your bussiness before giving yourself wood and throwing insults in my direction.
Calling the Jews "God's chosen people" are your words. But, rest assured your worthless opinion has been quickly disregarded. Stup¡d slowpoke.

My words? lOL. hahahaha. The lies of the exposed! Scroll thru the whole posts on this issue, flip thru your beloved Bible, how many times do u see "the Jews are God's people" scattered all ova? lol. I guess the Bible that says it, which u could kill ova, are my words too. Freaking Black fanatic. Lunatic! The Arabs have the Quran, The Jews have the Torah, The white man has the Bible: BLACK MAN WHAT DO YOU HAVE?!? But u will gladly kill for all these people that dont give a rat's aszz about your black, ugly, gorrilla, looking self! I ask again IF THE JEWS ARE GOD'S PEOPLE, BLACK MAN, WHO ARE YOU??!!? Inferiority complex at its best, man without an identity!
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by Mariory(m): 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2010
bk/babe97:

My words? lOL. hahahaha. The lies of the exposed! Scroll thru the whole posts on this issue, flip thru your beloved Bible, how many times do u see "the Jews are God's people" scattered all ova? lol. I guess the Bible that says it, which u could kill ova, are my words too. Freaking Black fanatic. Lunatic! The Arabs have the Quran, The Jews have the Torah, The white man has the Bible: BLACK MAN WHAT DO YOU HAVE?!? But u will gladly kill for all these people that dont give a rat's aszz about your black, ugly, gorrilla, looking self! I ask again IF THE JEWS ARE GOD'S PEOPLE, BLACK MAN, WHO ARE YOU??!!? Inferiority complex at its best, man without an identity!

This is what dementia does to a person. Show me where I quoted the bible? Show me where I said the Jews are God's chosen people? Poor insane fool.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by tempest01(m): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2010
bk/babe97:

Hmm, Your posts could be making some sense if u dont go that extra mile to add somethings that are incoherent.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by tempest01(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2010
Seriously thinking how praying for Israel can stir violence in Nigeria if the violence doesn't come from the same old source.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by bkbabe97: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2010
tempest01:

Hmm, Your posts could be making some sense if u dont go that extra mile to add somethings that are incoherent.

To call u a slowpoke will be an understatement. Yes, I cursed u out first and it might not make sense to some folks out there, but maybe in my second post to u they'll understand! Tempest01, in life if u cant be "truthful" its best to stand on the sidelines and shut the hell up! Do not let your emotions guide your judgement. U religious nuts make me sick. I know your retort will be "He's crazy, he attacked me for no reason". I had a reason; your being BIASED! That Was good enough reason! I have no room for games and I dont suffer fools lightly! Show me where the "incoherentness" in my statement was, huh? You fool! Did u just learn the word or is it Nigerian speak for "Guess wut, i'm a freakn slowpoke"?!? U highlighted where I called him a "black, ugly, Gorilla". Maybe, u can also help your boyfriend by going the "extra mile" and answering the simple question I posed to him :     "IF THE JEWS ARE GOD'S PEOPLE, BLACK MAN, WHO ARE YOU??!?". Fools, running around with the problems of the Middle East on they heads! Why dont u apply same to your shiyyyt hole country and get it fixed!

tempest01:

Seriously thinking how praying for Israel can stir violence in Nigeria if the violence doesn't come from the same old source.

Maybe yall should take care of your internal problems first instead of worrying about others that dont give two funcks about you!

P.S:next time try not to come at me with your stup*id sleekness. Tying to fake neutrality when the "side" u support is plain and clear to the whole world! Why do u guys always think everbody's st.upid?!
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by bkbabe97: 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2010
Mariory:

This is what dementia does to a person. Show me where I quoted the bible? Show me where I said the Jews are God's chosen people? Poor insane fool.

Lol. Understandably, not everybody will be as coherent and articulate as Obama, some people just gotta be like Peter Griffin or Homer Simpson! Monkey, Mr "Wannabe intelligent Nigerian Jew", WHERE THE HELL DID I SAY U QUOTED THE BIBLE"?!?! Dude, you didnt have to say the Jews are God's people; ITS WRITTEN ALL OVA your STATEMENTS! Do not divert attention, please! I asked a simple question, and until u can answer it I got no words for you, so dont bother replying me u neanderthal: IF THE JEWS ARE GOD'S PEOPLE, BLACK MAN, WHO ARE YOU??!!
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by tempest01(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2010
bk/babe97:

Maybe yall should take care of your internal problems first instead of worrying about others that dont give two funcks about you!

P.S:next time try not to come at me with your stup*id sleekness. Tying to fake neutrality when the "side" u support is plain and clear to the whole world! Why do u guys always think everbody's st.upid?!
  Personally i dont give a rats backside if Israel and Iran wipe themselves off the face of the earth, The post says ''Israel Inciting Violence in Nigeria'' I gave my own suggestion why i think that is not true, You should try and create a new thread and lay down your issues.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by tempest01(m): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2010
bk/babe97:

To call u a slowpoke will be an understatement. Yes, I cursed u out first and it might not make sense to some folks out there, but maybe in my second post to u they'll understand! Tempest01, in life if u cant be "truthful" its best to stand on the sidelines and shut the hell up! Do not let your emotions guide your judgement. U religious nuts make me sick. I know your retort will be "He's crazy, he attacked me for no reason". I had a reason; your being BIASED! That Was good enough reason! I have no room for games and I dont suffer fools lightly! Show me where the "incoherentness" in my statement was, huh? You fool! Did u just learn the word or is it Nigerian speak for "Guess wut, i'm a freakn slowpoke"?!? U highlighted where I called him a "black, ugly, Gorilla". Maybe, u can also help your boyfriend by going the "extra mile" and answering the simple question I posed to him :     "IF THE JEWS ARE GOD'S PEOPLE, BLACK MAN, WHO ARE YOU??!?". Fools, running around with the problems of the Middle East on they heads! Why dont u apply same to your shiyyyt hole country and get it fixed!
So by calling people names and being rude is how you ''do not let your emotions guide your judgment''. And being biased, i saw some sense in your posts only that it was clogged with unnecessary curse words if thats what u call biased then biased i am. I now see why someone was talking bout dementia!!
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by Mariory(m): 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2010
bk/babe97:

Lol. Understandably, not everybody will be as coherent and articulate as Obama, some people just gotta be like Peter Griffin or Homer Simpson! Monkey, Mr "Wannabe be intelligent Nigerian Jew", WHERE THE HELL DID I SAY U QUOTED THE BIBLE"?!?! Dude, you didnt have to say the Jews are God's people; ITS WRITTEN ALL OVA your STATEMENTS! Do not divert attention, please! I asked a simple question, and until u can answer it I got no words for you, so dont bother replying me u neanderthal: IF THE JEWS ARE GOD'S PEOPLE, BLACK MAN, WHO ARE YOU??!!

Kids this person is clearly an example of why you should avoid mind altering substances. bk/jizz97, take some pills please before you start hallucinating.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by SLIGHT(m): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2010
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by bkbabe97: 1:27am On Jun 06, 2010
tempest01:

Personally i dont give a rats backside if Israel and Iran wipe themselves off the face of the earth, The post says ''Israel Inciting Violence in Nigeria'' I gave my own suggestion why i think that is not true, You should try and create a new thread and lay down your issues.

Create a new thread why? Becus of two nations that i cant wait for them to knock each other out and spare the rest of the world their freakn problems?!?! pULLEEEEaaazzzee. . . . . .

tempest01:

So by calling people names and being rude is how you ''do not let your emotions guide your judgment''. And being biased, i saw some sense in your posts only that it was clogged with unnecessary curse words if thats what u call biased then biased i am. I now see why someone was talking bout dementia!!

Yes I called u names becus you tried to come at me wit that stu*p.id sleekness I know Nigerians for; pretend like they are on the sidelines meanwhile they're throwing jabs at one party and holding the other back! Please! Like I said, Missy, u wanna be on the sidelines be on the sidelines, u wanna come out and attack then do so, but dont be a coward and a braveheart all at the same time: Its kinda confusing and annoying!!! Oh, u see why he was talking about dementia now dont you? Well, maybe, like ur hussy, U SHOULD LOOK UP THE FREAKING MEANING then proceed to use it its proper context!
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by bkbabe97: 1:54am On Jun 06, 2010
Mariory:

Kids this person is clearly an example of why you should avoid mind altering substances. bk/jizz97, take some pills please before you start hallucinating.

And ure a perfect reason why kids should aspire to, at least, get a Bachelor's degree:IN ANYTHING!!! Puerto Rican and African Studies? Loser Diploma? Fu*ck dat, get it!!! See what dropping out in the 9th grade has done to your life! Dude, just knowing how to spell some words aint "ALL DAT"!!! I thot I had dementia how come ure now advising me to take pills before I "start hallucinating". Cuz, u need to read more! Check out the meanings of the words u wanna throw out there instead of eternally sounding like a slowpoke! By the way, dont try to divert the issues at hand, I asked u a simple question that requires a simple answer: IF THE JEWS ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE, BLACK MAN, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by naijaking1: 3:40am On Jun 06, 2010
Maybe, we should refocus on the topic and not haul personal insults to distract from the good points being made here.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by Mariory(m): 3:02am On Jun 07, 2010
bk/babe97:

And ure a perfect reason why kids should aspire to, at least, get a Bachelor's degree:IN ANYTHING!!! Puerto Rican and African Studies? Loser Diploma? Fu*ck dat, get it!!! See what dropping out in the 9th grade has done to your life! Dude, just knowing how to spell some words aint "ALL DAT"!!! I thot I had dementia how come ure now advising me to take pills before I "start hallucinating". Cuz, u need to read more! Check out the meanings of the words u wanna throw out there instead of eternally sounding like a slowpoke! By the way, dont try to divert the issues at hand, I asked u a simple question that requires a simple answer: IF THE JEWS ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE, BLACK MAN, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!

You are going to pop a blood vessel at the rate you're going. Don't forget that you're just a bag of meat that can almost type English.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by bkbabe97: 3:11am On Jun 07, 2010
Mariory:

You are going to pop a blood vessel at the rate you're going. Don't forget that you're just a bag of meat that can almost type English.

Nah, dont u worry 'bout me, my blood vessels are just fine, thank u! Just answer my simple question: IF THE JEWS ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE, BLACK MAN, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?! Or does ur god hate Negroes?
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by Mariory(m): 5:32am On Jun 07, 2010
bk/babe97:

Nah, dont u worry 'bout me, my blood vessels are just fine, thank u! Just answer my simple question: IF THE JEWS ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE, BLACK MAN, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?! Or does your god hate Negroes?

I ain't worried. I could care less that you exist. Go find a "Negro" to keep your skank ass company.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by bkbabe97: 7:07am On Jun 07, 2010
Mariory:

I ain't worried. I could care less that you exist. Go find a "Negro" to keep your skank backside company.

Exactly! End of discussion! Now ur dismissed!
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by Akanbiedu(m): 7:59am On Jun 07, 2010
bk/babe97:

Nah, dont u worry 'bout me, my blood vessels are just fine, thank u! Just answer my simple question: IF THE JEWS ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE, BLACK MAN, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?! Or does your god hate Negroes?

BLACK MAN. what else?
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by gogo123: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2010
bk/babe97:

I HATE TO ADMIT IT BUT FOR ONCE THIS SHIT HOLE RIMMER, BK/BABE97 IS JUST A TARD RIGHT, JEWS ARE NO GOD,S CHOSEN PEOPLE AND MEANWHILE SEPARATE THE JEWS FROM THE STATE OF ISRAEL, WELL TO AN EXTENT AND MEANWHILE I AM GOD,S CHOSEN GUY grin
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by ono(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2010
Spiritual things are not meant for the carnal minds. And the things which humans claim they ''see'' in the ''physical'' are basically the end product of what's going on/has happened in the spiritual realm. Humans generally can't really see - except the ones who's been to where I have been.

I've been there and back. Do not ask me.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by SLIGHT(m): 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2010
ono:

Spiritual things are not meant for the carnal minds. And the things which humans claim they ''see'' in the ''physical'' are basically the end product of what's going on/has happened in the spiritual realm. Humans generally can't really see - except the ones who's been to where I have been.

sHAAAaaaPPP dia, who gave u permission to go there? Liar!
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by Mariory(m): 6:02am On Jun 08, 2010
ono:

Bwahahahahaha! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Advised To Appoint Yerima As Religion Adviser / BREAKING NEWS: South Carolina Sheriff Refuses To Lower Flag For Nelson Mandela / Igbos Are Not Intimidated By Us_lord Lugard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.