Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady (32192 Views)

Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice / I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
milemimi93:

expired product.

Dat smelling borehole in b/w ur legs keee u dia..

Broke starving marvin, poverty kee u dia grin

I'm not the cause of your hunger but if you're nice, I might dash you crumbs tongue

1 Like

Re: 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady by Boss347(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
The gods are calling her already. She better be careful not to land in the hands of those ritualist
Re: 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady by KingSango(m): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
Fadiga24:
Why would a gay boyfriend want you?

Sodomites go both ways. That's the issue with them they are confused and abused people. They spread disease among the heterosexual population by going both ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4VIH3c8FU8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural revival to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
milemimi93:

I called u to come see ur fellow ho.e and to read that guy's comment about y'all

you haven't made any sense. and I don't know that ugly girl or you.
Re: 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady by telvinfantasy: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
BloggersNG:
A twitter user Osazi Oma has ran out of her shadows to her page, listing the exact kind of man she wants, And According to her, You must be Fat, Wealthy, Good looking, Not to forget she doesn't care if your gay, You just have to posses this terms, and your good to go.. see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/i-need-wealthy-handsome-boyfriend-i.html

why be say na always ugly girls wey no get better somtin to offer want the best men...
Re: 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 18, 2018
She is too far gone for free therapy at this point.

Prayer warriors please mobilize.
Re: 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady by Rozaytee: 1:14am On Jun 18, 2018
Princess of d wor wor forces
Re: 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady by rubio: 2:37am On Jun 18, 2018
Check this out and make cool money with it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC2n87u2UMQ
Re: 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 4:36am On Jun 18, 2018
LivingFree:

Broke starving marvin, poverty kee u dia grin

I'm not the cause of your hunger but if you're nice, I might dash you crumbs tongue
Broke? Starving?

You know, you made little sense with your first post and it only took a naughty guy to bring out the mentality being debated in the subject matter.

I mean, what's the difference between you and the girl being debated if you could swing that low to "you are a broke guy gang'?

Can't hide I guess. Pitiful undecided
Re: 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 18, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
Broke? Starving?

You know, you made little sense with your first post and it only took a naughty guy to bring out the mentality being debated in the subject matter.

I mean, what's the difference between you and the girl being debated if you could swing that low to "you are a broke guy gang'?

Can't hide I guess. Pitiful undecided

Have you eaten? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man / True Or Dare switching 18+ / Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.