Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

How To Say Goodbye To Someone You Love: Don’t Be Afraid To Let Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Say Goodbye To Someone You Love: Don’t Be Afraid To Let Go (433 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Say Goodbye To Someone You Love: Don’t Be Afraid To Let Go by Chizzy4real11: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
When you feel love, you never think about how to say goodbye to someone you love. And now this is the moment, what do you do?
There are so many instances where I didn’t want to break up with a guy or end a friendship because I loved that person. I couldn’t picture my life without them. And I was so used to them in my life, I couldn’t see them not in it. And learning how to say goodbye to someone you love in such instances seem impossible. In reality, it’s necessary.

Who honestly enjoys saying goodbye to someone they love? No one does. In fact, this is why so many people stay in unhealthy or dead relationships. They’re scared to say goodbye.

Source: http://loveonlines.net/2018/03/28/how-to-say-goodbye-to-someone-you-love-dont-be-afraid-to-let-go-2/

(1) (Reply)

Which Girl Would You Go For? / Is Your Relationship Getting Boring? See This Now!!! / Friends With Benefit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.