Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? (2382 Views)

Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) / Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by horlarwereleh(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
My brothers and sisters in the Lord *smiles* A novice in the art of dating is here for advice again oooo!!

I am an introvert, and talking to a lady is so fearful than you can imagine but thanks to you guys over here, i have been trying to overcome it.
There is this lady i am interested in but believe me or not, ever since i knew this girl, she has never walked alone, she is always in the company of her friends, i am now having the motion of calling her away in the midst of her friends.
Is it ideal for me to do so
I hate embarrassement so much and i won't want her to embarrass me!!!
Your opinions are highly needed!!!
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by kingxsamz(m): 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
I can relate... yeah u can call her aside nd talk to her. But I'd suggest u wait for the perfect time when she's alone.
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
grin grin cheesy

She must be a LiverFOOL fan grin u know their slogan... *YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE* grin grin grin

So, be brave like the RED DEVIL & juz talk to her like normal ppol do.. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by horlarwereleh(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
kingxsamz:
I can relate...
yeah u can call her aside nd talk to her.
But I'd suggest u wait for the perfect time when she's alone.

Yeah, its cool but i was only thinkin d time may never come ni!! I mean d time she will walk ALONE
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by horlarwereleh(m): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin grin cheesy

She must be a LiverFOOL fan grin u know their slogan... *YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE* grin grin grin

Sis, u think its easy just lyk dat
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by kingxsamz(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
horlarwereleh:

Yeah, its cool but i was only thinkin d time may never come ni!! I mean d time she will walk ALONE

You usually see this girl in school right?
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by N0favors: 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
Don't make that mistake bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by horlarwereleh(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
horlarwereleh:
My brothers and sisters in the Lord *smiles* A novice in the art of dating is here for advice again oooo!!

I am an introvert, and talking to a lady is so fearful than you can imagine but thanks to you guys over here, i have been trying to overcome it.
There is this lady i am interested in but believe me or not, ever since i knew this girl, she has never walked alone, she is always in the company of her friends, i am now having the motion of calling her away in the midst of her friends.

Cc lalasticlala ishilove seun
help a brother out
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by horlarwereleh(m): 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
kingxsamz:

You usually see this girl in school right?

No bro, there is an IJMB centre in my area nd she is doing some sort of coaching there!! But i do see her like twice in three days!!!
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
horlarwereleh:

Sis, u think its easy just lyk dat

Haba! Talking to a girl no be like CALCULUS ooo undecided

U don't need any formula to solve the problem here.. U got mouth, then use it... Some ppol say , most relationships started from saying Hi-Hello grin maybe u too, can start from there.
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by horlarwereleh(m): 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
N0favors:
Don't make that mistake bro
Wat advice do you have for a fellow brother, bro
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by MissRaine69(f): 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
horlarwereleh:

Divide and conquer
If you know her schedule ask some of your kin,friends Male or female.
Engage the group with your wing men/women and ensure you manoeuvre yourself to have a few mins with her without an audience even if it is just asking for her number
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by horlarwereleh(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Haba! Talking to a girl no be like CALCULUS ooo undecided

U don't need any formula to solve the problem here.. U got mouth, then use it... Some ppol say , most relationships started from saying Hi-Hello grin maybe u too, can start from there.

Yeah, its true!! But we both know some girls are so saucy that when they lambast you like this, hmmm, u will always regret why you approached them!! In the midst of her friends Tufiakwa!!!!
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by horlarwereleh(m): 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

Divide and conquer
If you know her schedule ask some of your kin,friends Male or female.
Engage the group with your wing men/women and ensure you manoeuvre yourself to have a few mins with her without an audience even if it is just asking for her number

Guess you didnt undstand me sis, *smiles* i am an introvert, where do u expect me to get all those wing men u mentioned
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
Flee from a lady who is always in circle of friends, A Woman has her lone time smiley
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by MissRaine69(f): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
horlarwereleh:

Guess you didnt undstand me sis, *smiles* i am an introvert, where do u expect me to get all those wing men u mentioned

You have relatives ....step outside the comfort zone just this once or someone else will overtake you. It’s a do or die situation
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by horlarwereleh(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
Flee from a lady who is always in circles of friends, A Woman has her lone time smiley

Hmmmm, run away u mean!!!!
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by kodded(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
horlarwereleh:

Yeah, its true!! But we both know some girls are so saucy that when they lambast you like this, hmmm, u will always regret why you approached them!! In the midst of her friends Tufiakwa!!!!

you dey fear girls nil ?

wo lai if any Mumu girl talk pass her self when I try to approach them, I swear I go insult her till shame catch her angry

....OP girls are not monsters, in fact they ate the nicest people on earth except you have been rolling with agbero girls sha undecided

be a man and be prepared for a positive outcome (always see things from the positive aspect)
last last na no she go talk undecided

....and never you wait for that 'perfect' opportunity cause it will never come, the moment you refuse to approach her that day might be the day she find her lover, and you don't want that to happen don't you ? undecided

beside about 80% of girls are shy and can't confront a guy, that's why they admire guys that do so with ease smiley
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by ElsonMorali: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
First assure yourself that she is only mortal like you.

Then imagine what her worst reaction will be when you accost her.

Then imagine what you hope will be her reaction.

Then reassure yourself that you are irresistible.

Then walk up to her in the midst of her friends, and ask her if you can talk to her for a minute, ALONE.

If she doesn't excuse her friends or starts asking stupid questions like "why?" Or "what for", just tell her " never mind" and walk away thanking your lucky stars you didn't end up with a m0ron.
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
horlarwereleh:

Hmmmm, run away u mean!!!!
As an introvert that you are I'd advise you that, such Woman will give you a hard time.

But then you can try,You will gain experience if it fails smiley
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by kodded(m): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
horlarwereleh:

oya try befriending the ugliest girl in her clique, that way you can easily get her
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by kodded(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Then walk up to her in the midst of her friends, and ask her if you can talk to her for a minute, ALONE.

If she doesn't excuse her friends or starts asking stupid questions like "why?" Or "what for", just tell her " never mind" and walk away thanking your lucky stars you didn't end up with a m0ron.
at bolded

funny enough na broke ugly girls dey like do that nonsense undecided
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by lilmax(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
don't approach her(not because of being disgraced, but because she never walks alone, according to that she can be influenced and this means she's not the INDEPENDENT TYPE, she's the type that do not think on her own,tbh girls like that irritate me)......Ball is in your court, I'm not here to discourage you though, but that's exactly what I see....have a nice day
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by SirMichael1: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin grin cheesy

The girlfriends of a girl are her protectors. It is safe to say that should he approach her in their presence, she'll quickly get carried away by friends.

@ Op

There's a way for that.

1. Approach.

Approach the whole group without making it obvious to your target that you fancy her. Instead, talk more to her friends and make them like you first. Very important!

2. Neg her

3. Isolate

4. Close.

Hope you're above 18 'cause info like these could be dangerous when used without care.
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by DEIFIED(m): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
op you need to enrol into a school of wooing, and go for a 6 months programm.

my sincere input is that you should try and approach any of her friends first, that will not be too intimediating as her, because the p#easure will be less.
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by kingxsamz(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

You have relatives ....step outside the comfort zone just this once or someone else will overtake you. It’s a do or die situation

lol it's funny when u guys say stuffs like this...
If it were that easy he would have stepped out of it long ago.
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
Wait for her on her way home. Walk up to her, greet her and her friends and ask her for a few minutes of her time. She'll be surprised and curious.
Introduce yourself. Tell her, you've been noticing her for a while and you like her personality. Don't over flatter her, it's creepy and gives off a wrong vibe.
Ask her if she doesn't mind you getting to know her better. If she's not willing to give you her number. Ask for her facebook username. It's a step in the right direction.

Stop being shy. She won't ask you out. Most females won't. So, go and talk to her. She won't bite. And if she's not interested, someone else will come along.
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
ElsonMorali:

On point. If she's unwilling to excuse herself from her friends, don't say anything to her. Just tell her "have a nice day"

1 Like

Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by ElsonMorali: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
Chi59:

On point. If she's unwilling to excuse herself from her friends, don't say anything to her. Just tell her "have a nice day"

Exactly.
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by MissRaine69(f): 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
kingxsamz:

lol it's funny when u guys say stuffs like this...
If it were that easy he would have stepped out of it long ago.
Sometimes only true grit will get you where you need be even if you are an introvert
Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by horlarwereleh(m): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Chi59 ElsonMorali DEIFIED MissRaine69 kingxsamz SirMichael1 kodded MariaLavina

Thank you so much guys, i really appreciate your comments!!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ideal For Me To Do This??? by ElsonMorali: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
horlarwereleh:

Thank you so much guys, i really appreciate your comments!!

You welcome. All the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Him But Said No Because I Don't Wanna Hurt Him / A Chat Between Two Guys Sharing The Same Girlfriend / Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.