Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (585839 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kongturkey: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
Anyone heard RTWH ACHE
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chuksey1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Omosikiru1992:
Good Afternoon house.....Please am seriously concerned on a mistakes made during my visa appointment......after sending series of mailed through my phone requesting for appointment i decided to change my residential address to Abuja's which I was given appointment in lagos.... Please hop it won't affect me during my interview because my home address is stated on my admission letter and my other documents

You will tell them you relocated naa
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dammy112: 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
Bmfunso:

You ought to have booked visa appointment while still waiting for your admission letter, I booked my visa appointment via email two months ago while still waiting for my admission that time but luckily for me, I got admission last Friday and my interview date is July 4. send me email on omoboriowo001@Gmail.com.

TU Berlin sent me a document to book Visa appointment while still waiting for admission and I used it.
How did you get the letter, Did you apply for it? and what process did you go through to get it done?
Did you apply for it after uni-assist forwarded your documents to them or before?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fabcol:

With regards to content and comparability an *official module manual* has to be submitted. In case of unavailability of an official manual, module descriptions approved by the offering institution of higher education are accepted. To avoid unnecessary paper piles, it is also allowed, to provide a link to an official online handbook. The module manual needs to be provided either in German or English language.
There was nothing like that for my course, maybe it's a special requirement for your course.
What course did you apply for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by diego2015(m): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fabcol:

About applying to kiel, the student handbook uniassist requests for does it need to be stamped and signed by my HOD...because the one my department gives is not stamped nor signed
you don't need any signature on it

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Heard from them last week of may
kongturkey:
Anyone heard RTWH ACHE
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jencoco(f): 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jencoco:
Gutten Morgen leute,please I have a bsc(b.a) in English literature and I want to go for a bsc in a course that has some science in it,I alreday have admission n wud have my interview in a few weeks,please biko cn i chat with some one privately, anyone that is experienced.pls thanks
Pls guys can someone help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Tayerulz:

There was nothing like that for my course, maybe it's a special requirement for your course.
What course did you apply for?

Would b applying next year...Economics...gathering necessary doc and dB money
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fabcol:

Would b applying next year...Economics...gathering necessary doc and dB money
Alright, like I said, there was nothing like that for my course.
Someone already replied you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by goldsmiths: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Abeg who go wan send docs to Bonn Rhein siege university next week
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bergoglio(m): 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
Visa fee
75 EUR
The standard price for the Visa Type D / Residence Permit is 75 EUR

Health insurance fee
672 EUR TO 960 EUR
To secure health insurance, you'll need to pay 672 EUR to 960 EUR

Proof of minimum funds
720 EUR
To prove that you can support yourself while studying in Germany you need to show that you have a monthly minimum of 720 EUR in your bank account.

Other expenses
REQUIRED
Students must pay a yearly residence permit fee 110 EUR......

Please guys is all this fees necessary to pay, i mean is it mandatory to pay them before my visa can be issued?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by goldsmiths: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Abg anybody wey wan send docs go deggendorf hit me up
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
If u don get Admission for Bsc Health Informatics, dm me please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chidi4eze(m): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jencoco:
Pls guys can someone help
I studied Human Physiology Bsc in Nigeria and I am doing Environmental and Resource Management Bsc here in Germany.
First I will say you need to clearly state your reasons for wanting two first degrees in your letter of motivation to the embassy. Please emphasize on it as HonourableSeyi has advised because I got a rejection because I didn't emphasize on it.
Secondly, it can be challenging here because studying in Germany especially sciences is tasking and difficult but it's very very achievable.

You can ask further questions here.

#cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chidi4eze(m): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Bergoglio:
Visa fee
75 EUR
The standard price for the Visa Type D / Residence Permit is 75 EUR

Health insurance fee
672 EUR TO 960 EUR
To secure health insurance, you'll need to pay 672 EUR to 960 EUR

Proof of minimum funds
720 EUR
To prove that you can support yourself while studying in Germany you need to show that you have a monthly minimum of 720 EUR in your bank account.

Other expenses
REQUIRED
Students must pay a yearly residence permit fee 110 EUR......

Please guys is all this fees necessary to pay, i mean is it mandatory to pay them before my visa can be issued?

I think you need to do a bit of personal research.
Goto the embassy site and look at the requirements for student/long stay visa.

Before I go, let me add this; as at last year winter you needed a recognised scholarship, sponsorship letter or a blocked act of about 8829 euros to qualify for a students visa. Mind you, you need just one out of the three stuffs I mentioned.

#cheers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chidi4eze(m): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
ansellotty:
Please house, I had OND before my university degree; my degree transcript shows academic records of 200 level and above, is it necessary to also get the OND transcript?

Someone with similar experience should please respond.

Yes sir.
Add everything in your possession.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Harryokoli: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
chidi4eze:
I studied Human Physiology Bsc in Nigeria and I am doing Environmental and Resource Management Bsc here in Germany.
First I will say you need to clearly state your reasons for wanting two first degrees in your letter of motivation to the embassy. Please emphasize on it as HonourableSeyi has advised because I got a rejection because I didn't emphasize on it.
Secondly, it can be challenging here because studying in Germany especially sciences is tasking and difficult but it's very very achievable.

#cheers

Please can I have your what's app number one r mail so I can send my motivational letter for review
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jencoco(f): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
Thanx a lot can I pm u so I cud explain better,I don't want to write some personal stuff here.
chidi4eze:

#cheers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chidi4eze(m): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Harryokoli:

Please can I have your what's app number one r mail so I can send my motivational letter for review
Hi man,
You don't have to send it to me.
Just express yourself in the letter and give concrete reasons for your decision in three or four paragraphs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chidi4eze(m): 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jencoco:
Thanx a lot can I pm u so I cud explain better,I don't want to write some personal stuff here.
Yes you can PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gcapable(m): 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
A room to rent in a 3rooms WG in Berlin-Spandau. Available from 01.07.2018. PM if interested

Room taken now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chidi4eze(m): 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
chidi4eze:

Hi man,
You don't have to send it to me.
Just express yourself in the letter and give concrete reasons for your decision in three or four paragraphs.
You can PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fabcol:

I meant application for next year winter...I just pray and hope more states don't start charging tuition
I got what you mean. Application for winter 2019 session is on.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jencoco(f): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
chidi4eze:
Yes you can PM
pls I dunno how to pm ,should I click on send a mail ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
UbiPetrus:
I got what you mean. Application for winter 2019 session is on.

My mistake I meant 2019/2020 session
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bochu03: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
Thanks to God visa is out.moving this weekend

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
PLEAse oo can someone help me with the visa application form link. I want to confirm if I at the right place
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Palla: 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
bochu03:
congrats
could you please list your time line
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fabcol:

LOL. Exactly what I mean. Application for Winter 2019/2020 session is on. I'm not blabbing.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
bochu03:
Wow! Congrats, bro. I tap into your blessings.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fabcol:

I read a comment where you said you want to apply for economics, next year. The application is on, brother.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
bochu03:
School and course?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.