Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588777 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by haybellfire(m): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lalaski001:
With my heart finally at ease and full of joy, I wish to announce that my Almighty AM has dropped.

My journey started around this same time last year. I initially wanted to go to Norway and started following the thread, but I somehow stumbled on the German thread and I have been on it from that day. I don't go a day without opening the thread and I have read from part 2 to the last page on the current part.

I applied to about 3 schools for summer semester 2018. They all rejected me (with good reasons though) except for FAU that rejected me just because of cetification. I was heartbroken.

I only applied to those 3 schools for summer because I didn't want to go through UNIASSIST because of financial reasons.

TIMELINE:

Applied for Admission: 02-12-2017
Opened Fintiba: 20-12-2017
Received Admission: 13-02-2018
Interview: 28-05-2018
Sent blocked account confirmation: 15-06-2018
AM dropped: 25-06-2018.

I am not sure where I am going yet. I have admission for University of Freiberg. (Environmental Geoscience)

Still expecting from Leibniz universitat Hannover (Water Resourses and Environmental Management), University of Bayreuth( Environmental Geography) and Kiel (Marine Geoscience).

The one month wait for the AM was really a tough one. Even though I was very confident of my interview, I was still kinda worried.

Thank you all for all the assistance here. I use myself as a point of contact to all those still expecting, it will get to us all in Jesus name.

Onto the next phase.

God is faithful.
Congratulations Bruh

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pervic(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lalaski001:
With my heart finally at ease and full of joy, I wish to announce that my Almighty AM has dropped.

My journey started around this same time last year. I initially wanted to go to Norway and started following the thread, but I somehow stumbled on the German thread and I have been on it from that day. I don't go a day without opening the thread and I have read from part 2 to the last page on the current part.

I applied to about 3 schools for summer semester 2018. They all rejected me (with good reasons though) except for FAU that rejected me just because of cetification. I was heartbroken.

I only applied to those 3 schools for summer because I didn't want to go through UNIASSIST because of financial reasons.

TIMELINE:

I am not sure where I am going yet. I have admission for University of Freiberg. (Environmental Geoscience)

Still expecting from Leibniz universitat Hannover (Water Resourses and Environmental Management), University of Bayreuth( Environmental Geography) and Kiel (Marine Geoscience).

The one month wait for the AM was really a tough one. Even though I was very confident of my interview, I was still kinda worried.

Thank you all for all the assistance here. I use myself as a point of contact to all those still expecting, it will get to us all in Jesus name.

Onto the next phase.

God is faithful.

CONGRATULATIONS. MORE SUCCESS STORIES AWAITS U IN DE
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by zado2064: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hi guys, pls has any MSc student who resides in Abuja gotten an appointment date from the embassy?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by engrola00001(m): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
maxxhanzel:
Hi guys.
Please has anyone been issued admission at Ruhr University Bochum? For MSc. Computational Engineering for this winter semester.

I wish to know because I'm still awaiting there feedback.
Check your mail I got rejection letter some weeks back.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bankyproperties: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hello my great and wonderful people,please any body with admission letter for bsc or beng?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ahmed4002(m): 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
lantessy:

Hello,

Please, what is the positive sign of your friend's application?

Has it changed from "Application submitted" to "Selection made" too?

Yeah. Selection Made
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by femo86(m): 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Bankyproperties:
Hello my great and wonderful people,please any body with admission letter for bsc or beng?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lalaski001: 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Pervic:

CONGRATULATIONS. MORE SUCCESS STORIES AWAITS U IN DE

Amen, Thanks bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by phodio: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
Palla:
from what I understand he said that he finished OND then enter direct entry into level 200 in a university and graduate now he wants to proceed to masters in Germany so he's asking whether to include both OND transcripts and the university transcripts since the university transcripts starts from level 200 and not from 100

Exactly. Very on point.

dailydolar:
bros check who I quote and you will see why I quote him he's talking about getting admission with OND transcript and certificate or am I missing something ??
Bro, you are actually missing something oo. But palla has explained it well enough.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by toys2seven(m): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hello House,

Thanks for all the contributions here... this is my first reply in Part 5. Been reading though.

So please can anyone who's gotten admission recently say approximately how long it took 'cos the unchanging message from Uni-Assist (image attached) is starting to bother me. I sent my documents on Monday, 28th of May and up till now, that's still the message. I'm really nervous. Anyone has similar experience of overdue response? Thanks

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lalaski001:

TIMELINE:

Onto the next phase.

God is faithful.
Congrat bro....all the best

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by thattallboi(m): 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
toys2seven:
Hello House,

Thanks for all the contributions here... this is my first reply in Part 5. Been reading though.

So please can anyone who's gotten admission recently say approximately how long it took 'cos the unchanging message from Uni-Assist (image attached) is starting to bother me. I sent my documents on Monday, 28th of May and up till now, that's still the message. I'm really nervous. Anyone has similar experience of overdue response? Thanks

I got two admissions recently
One from kassel and one from rheinwaal
Both through uniassist application
Took uniassist 2weeks to evaluate and send to the schools.
Rhein waal gave me admission a week after evaluation while kassel two weeks after evaluation.

Still expecting from cottbus and kiel..
Those are thr schools i applied through uniassist.
I hope this helps
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by shasha112: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Congrats! When is your enrollment deadline?

osas87:
At this moment I was still not settled, thinking about my passport, how she would react and feeling I ve disqualified myself by my own act of ignorance.

VO: why this course

Told her it was very much related to my undergraduate studies and that it provides a platform for advancement in the fields of AIDS and Cancer.

VO: Why german

I was lost at this moment cos I was really bothered.........
Could not concentrate
I jst had to tell her " Germany has the merits for developing important theories, treatments, technologies and structures that ve led to the Improvements in human lifes. I completely forgot about quality education that comes at a negligible cost. Evrytin for my head don subline.

VO: why not Nigeria?

Me: The course is not available in Nigeria. ( mind you, I never expected this question)

VO: Tell me facts about germany

I said about 8 and stopped, then she asked "is that all?"

I said yes ma, She smiled and was laffing started speaking german with other 2 ladies inside the next office. The other ladies started laffing too. For my mind, na me them dey laff so.. Na die I dey be this ooo

Then she gave me back my passport, printed and gave me visa app receipt, then said, we ll contact u through ur email.

Weeks past and I was expectant. compelled into fasting and praying, I could only wish for a positive outcome. I stopped sniping girls, inshort. Admiring a girl became a taboo for me.

I noticed ppl who had their interviews in May got their AM 3-4 days befor the corresponding date of June. So on 15th, I was so restless, put my data on and off, refreshing my gmail. Oboy!! Nothing show ooo.

Yesterday, I decided to contact the alien office in Bonn but got an email stating they dont ve my data in their database and I should contact the one in Rhein-sieg-kreis which I did.

Jst around 9:40am today, something crawled into my email aggressively asking for my passport, 6 months health insurance and travel date. It was the long awaited AM.

In the end, God be Praised!!!

First of all, I want to say a very big thank you to Baba God, He alone could ve done this for me.

My profound appreciation goes to : honourableseyi, dailydollar, shasha, kenthumphz, nevilbot, doppergangel10, many others whose name/monika might ve skipped me and everyone in this thread... Thankz
And to those still expecting their am, it will all end in Praises... Amen.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
thattallboi:

Rhein waal gave me admission a week after evaluation while kassel two weeks after evaluation.

I hope this helps

Hey which of them are you going to. When is ur interview date and wen is ur kassel enrollment deadline
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Reichtum(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lalaski001:

TIMELINE:

Onto the next phase.

God is faithful.

Congrats brother

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by thattallboi(m): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
fluxyn:

Hey which of them are you going to. When is ur interview date and wen is ur kassel enrollment deadline

Still undecided yet but kassel enrollment is 1st oct while rheinwaal is 15th oct..

Interview date is 6th of sept
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lalaski001: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
Toluwase7:
If you are interested in learning German language, pm me for a good and affordable price

Are you in Lagos? If yes, which area
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dammy112: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
Can I open blocked account before I receive my admission letter from The university I applied to?
And what is the process for applying to open blocked account?
The finitiba account website was asking for resumption date and school admitted to.
Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by thattallboi(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
Dammy112:
Can I open blocked account before I receive my admission letter from The university I applied to?
The finitiba account website was asking for resumption date and school admitted to.
Thank you

I think you should focus on getting admission first..
Finitiba takes just a day to open provided you upload the necessary docs immediately...so admission before account opening��‍♂️....just my thoughts
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by toys2seven(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
thattallboi:

I hope this helps

Thank you. I'm just nervous... Oh and how did you know uni-assist had sent your documents to the schools?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by thattallboi(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
toys2seven:

Thank you. I'm just nervous... Oh and how did you know uni-assist had sent your documents to the schools?

a mail would be sent to that effect.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by toys2seven(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
thattallboi:

a mail would be sent to that effect.

Oh... So it means four weeks gone and they're still evaluating the documents? Wow!... The school's deadlines must've passed. Smh
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
Dammy112:
Thank you

Open before, so you can book visa appointment IMMEDIATELY you got your admission letter.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dwali386: 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ahmed4002:

I did applied for the DAAD scholarship. Application status: Selection Made

And Also Funding approved. Just waiting for the admission letter and schedule for the Visa appointment
When did u apply for the Daad? And how will u know ur application is been approved for daad funding?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dwali386: 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
engrola00001:

Check your mail I got rejection letter some weeks back.

Me I'm sending my application on Wednesday via postal mail...have u done that already?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mayorelnino(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lalaski001:

TIMELINE:

Onto the next phase.

God is faithful.
congrats
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dwali386: 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
Bmfunso:

You ought to have booked visa appointment while still waiting for your admission letter, I booked my visa appointment via email two months ago while still waiting for my admission that time but luckily for me, I got admission last Friday and my interview date is July 4. send me email on omoboriowo001@Gmail.com.

TU Berlin sent me a document to book Visa appointment while still waiting for admission and I used it.
sorry please when did u apply for the daad scholarship and wen did they send you a notification of acceptance?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dwali386: 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Please is anyone sending g documents to Leibniz university Hannover or RuHR university Bochum? I need the address to send it to via postal mail...please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dwali386: 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
noughtai:

Please can you help me with the application link. Thank you
How did u know your application has been approved and your daad funding too..be cause I just sent my application on Friday through daad for Duisburg Essen and willy Brandt school...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dwali386: 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
Please is it compulsory to certify your letter of proficiency?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dwali386: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
noughtai:

Please can you help me with the application link. Thank you
Daad.de click on it and apply ...put in ur selection criteria.. I just sent my application on Friday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dwali386: 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
maxxhanzel:
Hi guys.
Please has anyone been issued admission at Ruhr University Bochum? For MSc. Computational Engineering for this winter semester.

I wish to know because I'm still awaiting there feedback.

Did you send your documents via postal mail? What address did you use because I wan to send mine too please

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70