Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,283 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588585 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AyoPrudence(m): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2018
Kenechill:

Loooooooooool e be like u be igbo man

Lol, you have a thing with detecting your brothers.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AyoPrudence(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2018
waledora:
Pls when will Chemnitz and Köln start their summer application?
Summer applications are almost coming to an end while they've not started yet....
TUChemnitz,
are you applying for MSc or BSc?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by JustCare: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2018
Good day guys! A quick question.

Is 2:2 (3.0/5 CGPA) acceptable for MSC?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bitcoinomy(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2018
JustCare:

Yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ajeleseujn(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2018
JustCare:

Yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2018
AyoPrudence:

Lol, you have a thing with detecting your brothers.

LMAO cos what he said is exactly something I can say
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
Metabolite01:

I forgot to add this:
Even if you won't be needing the complete amount but just a part of it either for your Blocked Account or to pay for your enrollment/semester fee or maybe for any other reason (but definitely not uni-assist fee), then you are higher welcome to contact me.
sent u a pm..pls reply asap

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ogoonna: 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
Bro abeg which school?? Is it hochschule konstanz??
quote author=Sakasitay post=72908927]Wow hello guys,

It has been a long time. I really suffered before I got my visum. About three weeks after I got my AM.
Thanks be to God, and also my advisers, and even the International Students enrollment officer at my
university. So, I got my visa on the 15th of October. I was supposed to move out Nigeria on 13th October,
but the embassy used my visa to dance shaku shaku. God pass them las las. Their delay cost me extra money
for the rescheduling of my ticket.

Some people can be annoying sha. When I told people about my case, they undermined it by saying - "that I have no problem now",
some people even said that if I can afford to pay tuition fees in Baden-Wuettenberg, then that means I can afford to have my rent
counting, while I haven't arrived Germany. To the Glory of the Lord, my name was announced as the first person for visa collection
that fateful day. (Paulinus my ni^^a lol).

So, I departed on the 19th of October, 22:35 pm and arrived frankfurt 6 O'clock in the morning, before I took my connecting flight to
Stuttgart. Settled down, and even toured the school. Then the following Monday, the real business started. During the first two weeks
of intense, fast-paced and rather confusing lectures, I was doubting myself. I began to have cognitive dissonance (psychological/mental
disturbances that arise after a decision to do something has yielded results). But, I have begun to cope. I am even the only black man from
this whole wide world in my class.

1. When you are coming, ensure that you revise some of the key components of your undergraduate degree program.
2. Come along with your undergraduate research project. You may be asked to defend it again, in front of Oyibo profs (INTIMIDATING!)
3. Don't carry excess luggage. When you reach here, you can buy the appropriate winter jackets and so on.
4. Learn some German, before you arrive. Communication is a problem, if you can't speak "come-and-be-going" level of German.
5. Try to sort out your STW accommodation before heading to Germany, lest you spend your entire money on staying in hotels.
6. Distraction dey here oo. Free internet, beautiful shops, parties here and there. Be guided.

I can't believe that I have become an adviser on this page. Look at me now, about eight months ago, I was still asking for how to navigate
on DAAD.de
Just believe and have the courage to take the risk, and you will be glad you did. Thanks for all the people who made this thread lit. Eke40seven, and his mythbusters, Cassie V for ze tips, Justwise, Dailydollar, shasha, everyone. I will still pop in from time to time, to provide help, in any way I can. Auf wiedersehen alle.[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
Are you sure?

ajeleseujn:

Certified documents
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
MSc

AyoPrudence:
TUChemnitz,
are you applying for MSc or BSc?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ajeleseujn(m): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
waledora:
Are you sure?

Yes ma, very very sure.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by JustCare: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
ajeleseujn:

Yes

Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by JustCare: 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
Bitcoinomy:
Yes

Danke!

Any specific schools are or I can dive into schools of choice?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
But I think is the original certificates coz I will send my certified documents via post.
If I send my certified documents via post, no need to upload them again.
They need will use the original to vet the certified documents.....

Just my opinion thou

ajeleseujn:

Yes ma, very very sure.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by clapper04: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
waledora:
But I think is the original certificates coz I will send my certified documents via post.

Just my opinion thou

I copied this from uni-assist website.

"Use your online account to upload all documents that do not require an official certification. These are usually other documents such as proofs of internships, CV, letters of motivation and letters of recommendation as well as a copy of your passport."

You are required to send documents that need certification i.e school cert, test score and all by post.

you can go through their site to ascertain this.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
hi guys, pls has anyone gotten admission for the 2019 summer semester yet, ive been waiting for a long time, yet to get an admission undecided
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
You are very right ma'am....

waledora:

Just my opinion thou

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AyoPrudence(m): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
waledora:
MSc

TUchemnitz have started receiving applications since October for direct online application Msc programs, however you still need to fill and send your application via courier before a decision can be reached concerning your application for masters.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ajeleseujn(m): 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
waledora:

Just my opinion thou

Well, I uploaded the certified documents when I was applying for kassel and TU Berlin (winter) and there was no qualms. I have couple of friends that took the same lane as well.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Koval12(m): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
chy73:
hi guys, pls has anyone gotten admission for the 2019 summer semester yet, ive been waiting for a long time, yet to get an admission undecided
I don't think they have started giving admission. Which school are you waiting on?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
Pls mine is via uniassist.... Advanced functional materials.....
They haven't started, moreover they sent me a mail that they will start by end of November

AyoPrudence:
TUchemnitz have started receiving applications since October for direct online application Msc programs, however you still need to fill and send your application via courier before a decision can be reached concerning your application for masters.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
Koval12:
I don't think they have started giving admission. Which school are you waiting on?
Darmstadt, Rhine-waal and ilmenau
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
Also, can someone who isn't related to me be my sponsor.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Koval12(m): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
chy73:

Darmstadt, Rhine-waal and ilmenau
okay. Hopefully your admission letters will start rolling out soon.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by amahbrain(f): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
Thought I was the only one. How long have you been waiting? it will be one month in two days. Maybe there’s a period they release admission decisions?

chy73:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Koval12(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
amahbrain:
Thought I was the only one. How long have you been waiting? it will be one month in two days. Maybe there’s a period they release admission decisions?

Kiel have started making decisions though. But I have only seen letter of rejectection and not admission. We are all waiting with bated breath
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
amahbrain:

About same
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
Koval12:
Kiel have started making decisions though. But I have only seen letter of rejectection and not admission. We are all waiting with bated breath
Rejection won't be our portions pls

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Isoiso: 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
Guys a hailooo,

Abeg make una help me ooo.
I be JJC here.

Frankly, I need a guide.

1. Aside my visa interview appointment letter, do I need another gate pass (permit) authorization from the Consulate General that will cost N30,000?
2. I subscribe to IGI (Industrial General Insurance health policy, is it okay/acceptable?

My interview is two weeks from now.
Please, your kind advise will be high appreciate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ajeleseujn(m): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
Isoiso:
Thanks alot for this info. But I someone should help me on the below;
1. Do I need to notorize the photocopies of my doc for visa interview?
2. Will I see a prepaid courier envelop at the embassy?

However, I had called the phone number from Germany website: 09029905159 relating an issue during my filling of the National Visa Application Form. Then I was told that, aside the appointment confirmation email, I will need to request for a gate pass (permit) from the Consulate General, and that the Consulate General will have to Authorize my appointment. And for this I am required to pay the sum of N30,000.00

The below account details were sent via phone to make the payment;
Bank Name: UBA
Account No.: 2113226928
Account Name: RICHARD EFE

A beg, guys, how we take do our own. Because, I dey smell fraud here oooo.

Thanks for your replies.

Before you end up being scammed finally, here is their website to get adequate info

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
You don't need to pay any gate pass fee..who ever sent you or told u that want to fraud you

You don't need health insurance for interview.. After you interview the embassy will mail u when to provide insurance

www.nigeria.diplo.de ..that's d German embassy website..get yourself informed bro also read from part one of this thread..would help you

Isoiso:
Guys a hailooo,

Abeg make una help me ooo.
I be JJC here.

Frankly, I need a guide.

1. Aside my visa interview appointment letter, do I need another gate pass (permit) authorization from the Consulate General that will cost N30,000?
2. I subscribe to IGI (Industrial General Insurance health policy, is it okay/acceptable?

My interview is two weeks from now.
Please, your kind advise will be high appreciate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.