Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587063 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by beatmonster(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
luckyzeeto:

They accept only notarized copies with stamped and red sealed in it

na wa oh
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
1. use ur computer and not phone.
2. Use firefox or google chrome
3. use good internet
4. Ensure u reduce the size of ur documents to say 100kb to 150kb max. (Use google to do dat)
5. Ensure u uploading the right documents. (pdf)

Peace....

igweemmanuel:

Please am just new here, and just started processing my admission to Germany.
Please people of good will, I just got all my documents ready but finding it difficult uploading it at uniassist data base. And my deadline is almost around the corner. Pls what do I do?

Thanks for your kind assistance.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by beatmonster(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
tadenuga:
Hello house, will it be possible to get an admission to summer intake 2019 for undergraduate courses.
My brief bio
O levels 2007- Gce made my papers except English
O levels 2008- WAEC made all papers except maths
Got an admission to study law University of Abuja in 2009- due to parents pressure
I made it through till 400level, having the knowledge that I'll have 2 sessions extra year, had to drop the course because it wasn't my calling or area of interest.
I finally got an approval after some many family feuds to do the course I originally wanted which is Information technology.
I have my 100-400 transcripts, and during the strikes in between i gained some experience in an Approved IT firm in Lagos.
I'm 27, Please I need Help and advice and I wish to study in Germany for the next intake.2019. thanks Fam.

Why not go for masters in computer related sciences since you have already studied and gained experience in IT?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Armstrong34(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
blaze007:
Sure why wont we.........
daad.de
they are plenty there. choose ur choice.

I have checked on Daad.de but most schools are saying applications are not yet open for intake...what should I do sir

secondly I have just my Waec and OND only...what's my chance of getting admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Koval12(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
Armstrong34:

I have checked on Daad.de but most schools are saying applications are not yet open for intake...what should I do sir

secondly I have just my Waec and OND only...what's my chance of getting admission
why not apply for Bsc.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Armstrong34(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
Koval12:
why not apply for Bsc.
....Is Computer Science not under BSC again??....I said computer science too...

pls refer me to some schools currently on application.....

and I don't even have proof of Language proficiency yet because I don't know if I stand a good chance to be admitted
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Generous222(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
Which appointment date did you get?
Benifbond:
Please I need assistance here,
I booked for an appointment today but I have not gotten any mail for the reservation,I tried making another booking, I got a pop up that said that my Passport number has been used for booking. Please how long does it take to get email notification that the booking is successful. The thing dey do me say bad Belle people don dey track me.abeg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hadampson(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
Armstrong34:

and I don't even have proof of Language proficiency yet because I don't know if I stand a good chance to be admitted
Do you have 100L transcript or HND?

If you have any of the two, you are good to go
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Armstrong34(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hadampson:
Do you have 100L transcript or HND?
If you have any of the two, you are good to go
so with my Waec and OND.., .,am not good to go??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Koval12(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Armstrong34:

You have to get your documents ready before you start your applications. And most schools will ask for proof of English proficiency.

University of Kiel will be starting their application on the 16th of November. University of Bremen 1st December , University of Jena 1st December as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Armstrong34(m): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
Koval12:

You have to get your documents ready before you start your applications. And most schools will ask for proof of English proficiency.

University of Kiel will be starting their application on the 16th of November. University of Bremen 1st January, University of Jena 1st January as well.

someone just said I have to posses my waec and HND or 100L result to apply

can't I be admitted with Waec and OND
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Koval12(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
Armstrong34:

someone just said I have to posses my waec and HND or 100L result to apply

can't I be admitted with Waec and OND
for Msc or Bsc?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Armstrong34(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Koval12:
for Msc or Bsc?
..... Bsc

am I good to apply with my Waec and OND...

pls gurus in the house.... does it mean I stand no chance with my widows might Waec and OND..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Koval12(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
Armstrong34:
..... Bsc

am I good to apply with my Waec and OND
I think my superiors in the house will attend to you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Armstrong34(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
gurus in the house...does it mean I stand no chance to be admitted for BSc ..with my WaEc And OND
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hadampson(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
Armstrong34:

so with my Waec and OND..,
.,am not good to go??
Yes boss
You need to add 100L transcript before you can be considered for admission.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hadampson(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Armstrong34:
..... Bsc

am I good to apply with my Waec and OND...

pls gurus in the house.... does it mean I stand no chance with my widows might Waec and OND..

Sorry to say but you stand no chance bro sad
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by jolak5(m): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
I have been following this thread and I wish everyone success
I have a 4.30/5.0 CGPA in Education Biology.
What are the courses I can apply for?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hadampson(m): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
jolak5:
Thanks
Which course do you want to study
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
beatmonster:

Why not go for masters in computer related sciences since you have already studied and gained experience in IT?
He said he stoped in his 4th yr

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
tadenuga:
Hello house, will it be possible to get an admission to summer intake 2019 for undergraduate courses.
My brief bio
O levels 2007- Gce made my papers except English
O levels 2008- WAEC made all papers except maths
Got an admission to study law University of Abuja in 2009- due to parents pressure
I made it through till 400level, having the knowledge that I'll have 2 sessions extra year, had to drop the course because it wasn't my calling or area of interest.
I finally got an approval after some many family feuds to do the course I originally wanted which is Information technology.
I have my 100-400 transcripts, and during the strikes in between i gained some experience in an Approved IT firm in Lagos.
I'm 27, Please I need Help and advice and I wish to study in Germany for the next intake.2019. thanks Fam.

Help yourself by reading through some pages. Start by putting your things together for next year Winter. You would see a few computer related courses. Check daad.de it would be useful to you.

Nothing is wrong being 27. Older ppl are here doing Bsc

Best wishes

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by jolak5(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hadampson:
Which course do you want to study
Any course involving computation if possible, but I wouldn't mind any health-related course
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hadampson(m): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
jolak5:

Any course involving computation if possible, but I wouldn't mind any health-related course
Visit daad.de
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by beatmonster(m): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Koval12:

University of Kiel will be starting their application on the 16th of November. University of Bremen 1st December , University of Jena 1st December as well.

ok
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fabiosmart: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
jolak5:
Thanks

There are lot of Master programs you can go for, just take your time to browse through Daad.de
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fabiosmart: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
jesujoba001:
Good Morning Nairalanders,

Interview Date: 29th August

AM dropped: 25th September

City and School: Saarbruecken, Saarland University

Now, Just want to confirm if the axa manxard insurance to select is the one of ₦ 17047.26.??

And for the travel date to be indicated when sending it to the embassy, can I just type it as this and print on a sheet

travel date: 3rd of October, 2018?

trust your settling well is Saarlaand?

Please do well to come back and update us

I'm applying to University of saarland and program start next winter

i'll like to get some tips from you

Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hadampson(m): 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
My people. Abeg i wan ask una question o

Is industrial chemistry, a lucrative course in Germany??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fabiosmart: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hadampson:
My people. Abeg i wan ask una question o

Is industrial chemistry, a lucrative course in Germany??

Bro, the course is lucrative,

But it's all depends on your own versatility to work in different area/department
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
Just got rejection from TU Berlin for msc polymer science..reason being that too many applicants for summer. My Gp converted to German scale is 1.9. I just de para now. Which other schools can I apply to without uni assist pls.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by amahbrain(f): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wow. That’s a strong CGPA. Did you apply through uni assist? If no, maybe not using uni assist attracts lots of application. Try apply to some with uni assist. That’s a good grade. Other doors will open jare. Worry not.

chimax1:
Just got rejection from TU Berlin for msc polymer science..reason being that too many applicants for summer. My Gp converted to German scale is 1.9. I just de para now. Which other schools can I apply to without uni assist pls.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
I asked them 1st but the reply I got from them was terribly annoying... So I didn't apply

chimax1:

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.