Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587500 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ndkings1:
Please, is there anybody applying to George August university gottingen.... I have already applied for masters in neuroscience. I want to apply for another in the same university.
Looking for a fellow applicant to rub minds
pls paste the application link for me. its showing me thata the program is only available for winter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by shams040(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
Dear All,

Please I want to certify my Waec, B. Sc and transcript at the Abj ministry of education office.

Do you have idea if they Will certify my Waec statement of result because I don't have the main certificate yet?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
chy73:

Which university pls, is it masters program
BSc. Tu Ilmenau
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Develpeast: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Please I need this question to be answered for me. Do universities in germany still collect letter from the undergraduate university stating that courses were taught in english or english proficiency exams must be written.

2. If they accept letter from the university, how do i go about it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
chy73:

Which university pls, is it masters program
BSc. TU Ilmenau
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
Yes..some schools accept d proficiency letter while some schools don't ....

2. Its either u get it from d registrar...or you get it from your department.

Develpeast:
Please I need this question to be answered for me. Do universities in germany still collect letter from the undergraduate university stating that courses were taught in english or english proficiency exams must be written.

2. If they accept letter from the university, how do i go about it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
tadenuga:
Hello house, will it be possible to get an admission to summer intake 2019 for undergraduate courses.
My brief bio
O levels 2007- Gce made my papers except English
O levels 2008- WAEC made all papers except maths
Got an admission to study law University of Abuja in 2009- due to parents pressure
I made it through till 400level, having the knowledge that I'll have 2 sessions extra year, had to drop the course because it wasn't my calling or area of interest.
I finally got an approval after some many family feuds to do the course I originally wanted which is Information technology.
I have my 100-400 transcripts, and during the strikes in between i gained some experience in an Approved IT firm in Lagos.
I'm 27, Please I need Help and advice and I wish to study in Germany for the next intake.2019. thanks Fam.
100-400L Transcript? Didn’t you graduate? How good is your German? Nothing is impossible. Read and Plan! www.daad.de
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
KamsyIvy:
BSc. Tu Ilmenau
I applied to this same school oo, masters though in media. Yet to hear from them. When are you to resume
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Develpeast: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
harkheju:
Yes..some schools accept d proficiency letter while some schools don't ....

2. Its either u get it from d registrar...or you get it from your department.

Thank you very much bro. I really appreciate this. One more question, can you please explain when winter and summer classes starts in germany.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by geejayjax: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
Please house, must the notarized copy of my documents have red seal?. Mine was stamped, signed and sealed. The seal ain't red though.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Winter starts by September/October..
Summer am not too sure....should be APRIL

Develpeast:

Thank you very much bro. I really appreciate this. One more question, can you please explain when winter and summer classes starts in germany.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Develpeast: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
harkheju:
Winter starts by September/October..
Summer am not too sure....should be APRIL

THANK YOU.

Can one apply for the next year summer admission now? Please indulge me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Babzzi(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ndkings1:
Please, is there anybody applying to George August university gottingen.... I have already applied for masters in neuroscience. I want to apply for another in the same university.
Looking for a fellow applicant to rub minds

same here, you can PM me and let Rob mind too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KunmiRoxitaLTD: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
Please guys , help me out
Am HND graduate of mechanical Engineering
Upper credit
Passed my SSCE
I have my transcripts with me

I planned to apply for Bsc in Engineering

Is my cert enough to grant me admission
If am giving admission, will I have the opportunity to work and help myself in Germany

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tadenuga(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
I stopped, I didn't graduate, couldn't keep up
KamsyIvy:
100-400L Transcript? Didn’t you graduate? How good is your German? Nothing is impossible. Read and Plan! www.daad.de
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
chy73:

I applied to this same school oo, masters though in media. Yet to hear from them. When are you to resume
When did you apply? I’m attending STK first. So January, but studies are to commence in April. Don’t worry you’ll get the admission.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
Don't know about that..but I know you can apply for winter semester now....by the way why not winter..there is still time for you to get all necessary documents for the application..

Develpeast:

THANK YOU.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
tadenuga:
I stopped, I didn't graduate, couldn't keep up
They might bring it up and you will have to convince them that you won’t quit your studies in Germany the way you did in naija 2x. Just go through the link I sent earlier. If na age you still dey young compared to some people. Good luck

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
You're qualified sir....check out these schools....

1. Deggendorf
2. FHWS
3. Rheine Waal
4. Ingolstadt

KunmiRoxitaLTD:
Please guys , help me out
Am HND graduate of mechanical Engineering
Upper credit
Passed my SSCE
I have my transcripts with me

I planned to apply for Bsc in Engineering

Is my cert enough to grant me admission
If am giving admission, will I have the opportunity to work and help myself in Germany

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fabiosmart: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
yungdizzy:
Abeg make person mail me the sample of application letter to deputy registrar of UNilorin for English proficiency letter. ... Biko

Bro how far?

have you been able to get the Proficiency letter?
I'm going for mine soonest

kindly reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dawtune(m): 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
amahbrain:
Wow. That’s a strong CGPA. Did you apply through uni assist? If no, maybe not using uni assist attracts lots of application. Try apply to some with uni assist. That’s a good grade. Other doors will open jare. Worry not.

https://tu-freiberg.de
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by techgeek290: 1:11am On Nov 15, 2018
Hi and good morning everyone. Please my interview is coming up on this December. I want to know if there anyone here who have had interview in December and how long it took him or her to get AM, considering Christmas and new year holidays. I am just so curious to know . sad undecided
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Develpeast: 1:42am On Nov 15, 2018
harkheju:
Don't know about that..but I know you can apply for winter semester now....by the way why not winter..there is still time for you to get all necessary documents for the application..

I saw an ad on twitter stating that some schools still have openings for summer till jan 15. that is what I was looking at.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ollyewa: 5:00am On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=Cryptolord post=72980502]hello guys!

please someone should assist to convert a 2.9/5 CGPA to german scale CGPA. I need this reply to start making inquiries for my applications.
( N highest -N attained /N highest - N lowest )*3 +1= (5-2.9/5-1)*3+1= 2.575... am also new here though , my oga's pls hope I got that right

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 6:01am On Nov 15, 2018
Application for summer starts from August till January while studies for summer begins April

Application for winter starts from December till July while studies begins October

Reading from part one would do u a lot of good..your questions are basic

Application for summer is on now ..some schools have closed ,some are still on....use daad.de to search for schools and browse thru the school website to know there requirements and mode of application.. I hope your documents are ready

Develpeast:

THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 6:03am On Nov 15, 2018
By sealed you mean?....cause the seal should b the red seal if done by high court or notary public

geejayjax:
Please house, must the notarized copy of my documents have red seal?. Mine was stamped, signed and sealed. The seal ain't red though.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hadampson(m): 6:34am On Nov 15, 2018
fabiosmart:

Bro, the course is lucrative,

But it's all depends on your own versatility to work in different area/department
Thanks for your response.

Between computer science and industrial chemistry, which one is more lucrative??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KunmiRoxitaLTD: 6:45am On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=harkheju post=72977482]You're qualified sir....check out these schools....

1. Deggendorf
2. FHWS
3. Rheine Waal
4. Ingolstadt

I really appreciate this respond
This platform is one the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.