Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (585921 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by beatmonster(m): 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
heybaby12:

Sorry for your stress but I warned ppl when I got here my luck was I had my accomodation sorted out. Could not call home or communicate with ppl back home until Monday when I bought line and Wi-Fi.

To your question i unblocked in 4days(using N26)
I got my postldent while I was in nigeria. When I got here I submitted it on Monday, opened N26 on Tuesday.. got a reply from Fintiba on Wednesday morning , then sent my IBAN to fintiba and then got my TAN and other information. Early morning on Thursday the money was I my account.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
beatmonster:

is this course English taught?
Yes it is..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
harkheju:
Yes sir.

did you apply to the course..?
how did you pass the stage..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
Those of us that have sucessfully applied to Mechatronics and Cyber Physical Systems TU Deggendorf. How did you fill the part which says preliminary studies. I couldnt pass that last stage of application. The error message was "The sum of semester and leave semester is not possible in this period!"
Someone should help me..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
pls gurus..are there schools that offers mastxiq
ers in biomedical engieering for summer without using uni assist. ive seen fh aachen
only. pls its urgent
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
chimax1:
pls gurus..are there schools that offers mastxiq
ers in biomedical engieering for summer without using uni assist. ive seen fh aachen
only. pls its urgent
follow this step
click on this link https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/
after filtering i.e imputing your course and your choice of language e.t.c
click on the black button after Results.. at the top right. you will then keep clicking on next button > at the bottom right.
Danke me later
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Benifbond: 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bawz007:
Thanks baba. I’d send them a mail, they said they will get back to me ASAP. Did they conduct any online interview for you?
I never had any interview with Dem, relax be optimistic. Deadline just passed 3 days ago, they will still contact u.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
Pls, for those of us applying via uniassist, can we gather our documents together and post it via DHL (it would be less expensive). I mean those of us in the east.........
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
CuteCeo:

How far bro. When did your application get to Uni assist?
did not apply thru uni assist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mavrom8: 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
harkheju:
Go to Ikeja high court

OK. Know of how much it cost over there?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Isoiso: 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Thank Hadassaheke, much relive. Stay blessed!
hadassaheke:

1. Go to a photographer and tell that you need a passport photo for visa processing. They are aware of the specifications.

2. You can get an affidavit if you don't have a primary school certificate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dankeschon: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
heybaby12:

Sorry for your stress but I warned ppl when I got here my luck was I had my accomodation sorted out. Could not call home or communicate with ppl back home until Monday when I bought line and Wi-Fi.

To your question i unblocked in 4days(using N26)
I got my postldent while I was in nigeria. When I got here I submitted it on Monday, opened N26 on Tuesday.. got a reply from Fintiba on Wednesday morning , then sent my IBAN to fintiba and then got my TAN and other information. Early morning on Thursday the money was I my account.

Thanks a lot for the prompt response.
Pls, is Rent Insurance a real thing here? Like, do landlords accept it? Cos I have Fintiba Rent Insurance. Or must I pay the full kaution fees attached to the rent.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
techgeek290:
Please who is in studienkolleg it is there anybody here going to studienkolleg?.
I am
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
Sorry. We have exceeded the quota for this month grin
zuperyh8:

Hi, do you still assist with uniassist payment?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hey guys! I want to fund my Blocked Account (Fintiba) I was asked at GTbank to open an Euro(€) Account, Transfer Naira into it and then transfer it into my Fintiba Account. It sounded kinda complicated. I no go lie I feel like the guy doesn’t know what he’s saying. Please those of you that funded from naija especially GTBank or FirstBank how did y’all go about it.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by techgeek290: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
Please how do I reach you?. Need to ask you some questions because my interview is soon
KamsyIvy:
I am
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
Dankeschon:

Thanks a lot for the prompt response.
Pls, is Rent Insurance a real thing here? Like, do landlords accept it? Cos I have Fintiba Rent Insurance. Or must I pay the full kaution fees attached to the rent.
I didn't use that fintiba rent insurance so I really don't know what it's about. I paid my kaution in full from Nigeria. My school had a payment plan for those that couldn't pay all at once . Allowed them pay in bits for three months
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
Av not applied yet bro..

Dutchkid:

did you apply to the course..?
how did you pass the stage..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
No sir..but u will get ur documents certified at a very cheap rate

mavrom8:

OK. Know of how much it cost over there?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
KamsyIvy:
Hey guys! I want to fund my Blocked Account (Fintiba) I was asked at GTbank to open an Euro(€) Account, Transfer Naira into it and then transfer it into my Fintiba Account. It sounded kinda complicated. I no go lie I feel like the guy doesn’t know what he’s saying. Please those of you that funded from naija especially GTBank or FirstBank how did y’all go about it.

I used my Euro account. Funded by buying from aboki, paid it into my account and transfered the sum to my Fintiba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
techgeek290:
Please how do I reach you?. Need to ask you some questions because my interview is soon
Email me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
heybaby12:

I used my Euro account. Funded by buying from aboki, paid it into my account and transfered the sum to my Fintiba.
Asin you paid the Euro (cash) into your € account in Nigeria? I didn’t know that was possible. Lemme gaan look for aboki o. Thanks a lot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dolpaz: 12:36am On Nov 19, 2018
KamsyIvy:

If you have a zenith bank account, go to the head office, they'll fund your account and Its more cheaper than aboki.

First bank won't transfer into your personal account.

Access and eco bank do transfer into personal account too for funding.

All the best !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 12:51am On Nov 19, 2018
dolpaz:

If you have a zenith bank account, go to the head office, they'll fund your account and Its more cheaper than aboki.

First bank won't transfer into your personal account.

Access and eco bank do transfer into personal account too for funding.

All the best !
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ralphosondu: 1:05am On Nov 19, 2018
KamsyIvy:
You will open a euro account with GTB,
Buy euro from Aboki, fund the account and then the transfer will be done from your euro account to Fintiba.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jencoco(f): 5:37am On Nov 19, 2018
If u are in Frankfurt And u can fix for a reasonable affordable amount(cheap) lol or u know someone that does not all those expensive saloon oo.pls pm me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jencoco(f): 5:40am On Nov 19, 2018
pls guys am also in need of a one room apartment,single room not a room in a shared apartment in Frankfurt Am main or Wiesbaden.pls ,Biko PM me.God bless
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 6:10am On Nov 19, 2018
hadassaheke:

It's not carved on stone. It depends on the school and program. Some schools allow deferment while some do not.

Also, some admission decision takes up to 2 months. Different school and program have different procedure.

Yes I agree with u. I was only talking about JMU Wurzburg in particular
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by CuteCeo: 6:32am On Nov 19, 2018
chimax1:
did not apply thru uni assist
Really? I didnt see that possibility when applying o.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KunmiRoxitaLTD: 7:26am On Nov 19, 2018
Good morning guys
Please kindly help me with name of university without uni-assist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by clapper04: 7:39am On Nov 19, 2018
KunmiRoxitaLTD:
Good morning guys
Please kindly help me with name of university without uni-assist

Brace yourself up, check through daad.de for your course and universities offering it with their mode of application and you would be glad you did.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 8:29am On Nov 19, 2018
ralphosondu:

You will open a euro account with GTB,
Buy euro from Aboki, fund the account and then the transfer will be done from your euro account to Fintiba.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.