Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588715 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
hi, pls i sent u a pm...kindly respond
demal:
Please who is going to RWTH Aachen or Aachen this winter, people already in Aachen please reply too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by modupejay: 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
Anyone going to HTW Berlin this summer?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 2:24am On Dec 09, 2018
Please what about the visa application form, are they going to send it in my email box when I book for interview. How will I get the application form

Adeomam:

if it's the declaration form for your interview, there you go! https://nigeria.diplo.de/blob/1505570/549352489fc88dfdbbd7b307af0f58b4/belehrung-data.pd

I hope this helps

All this best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KunmiRoxitaLTD: 2:48am On Dec 09, 2018
Please house

1. Is it advisable for me now to apply for summer , and when am giving admission . to now defer it till winter .due to financial issue ?
Or to just wait for winter admission?

2. If am been giving admission for summer and I got visa . it is it possible for me to defer the admission and then use the visa when am going by winter .

3. Can I get visa without £8645 block account

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by osakajapan: 6:28am On Dec 09, 2018
I have been to schengen 4... this time I applied for german business schengen visa to visit Germany and Belgium but they requested invitation letter from company in Belgium .. I have tried I couldn’t get an invition letter from Belgium company ..can I withdraw my application and reapply to Visit only Germany for business . Please help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by busky101(m): 8:59am On Dec 09, 2018
waledora:
Yes, still on it.

u still in o.town or Lasgidi?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 10:24am On Dec 09, 2018
1. This is totally dependent on you. if uv mailed the school to know if deferment is possible or u are sure they defer admission a trial wouldn't hurt...u could do that while still prepare for winter..to avoid wasting money be sure the school defers if not just prepare for winter

2. I havnt seen a case like this my ogas Here would sure help answer

3.yes..very very very rare..like 1 in every 100 attempt.. Bah what's the need when you finally get to Germany you would need show financial proof when extending the visa to a long stay one

KunmiRoxitaLTD:
Please house

1. Is it advisable for me now to apply for summer , and when am giving admission . to now defer it till winter .due to financial issue ?
Or to just wait for winter admission?

2. If am been giving admission for summer and I got visa . it is it possible for me to defer the admission and then use the visa when am going by winter .

3. Can I get visa without £8645 block account

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 11:56am On Dec 09, 2018
I'm about to open block account I just found out that fintiba charges 89 euro While x patrio charges 49 euro
I want to opt for xpatrio cos it's cheaper
Please, what are the pros and cons of using xpatrio....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by doziej84: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sam8850:
No German education, I schooled all my life in Lagos and I have 2 years of work experience.

What course did you study?

What job role are you taking up in Germany?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by styles2009: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
Adeomam:

NO!

Your sponsor must be a resident in Germany. It doesn't matter if you have the same surname or if you're related or not. as long as the person is living and working in Germany and the person is ready to sponsor you.. then you're good to go!

Maybe the UK resident should find out with the German embassy in the UK.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
DHL is two working days but is costly 26,000 in Festac. I dnt no of other places. I use Nipost on 11th October till now no acknowledge of receipt of my documents. When is a week to the deadline I quickly use DHL and resend another document. Uni-assist as confirm that one.

chimax1:
Nipost has finished me. Sent docs to uni assist through nipost unregistered mail on Nov 22. Up till now they have not acknowledged receipt of my docs and deadline is 15th. Pls is it possible my post didn't get to them or they have not confirmed yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 12:52am On Dec 10, 2018
Bros the same thing happen to me right now. If you base in Lagos, I will advice you to print it out and take to embassy.when you reach they,meet those police men at the entrance explain it to them so that they will show it to Mr Paulinus to confirm it. Those police men that work will Mr Paulinus they are cooperating. So that you will no your stand. So that u will not went on to book for another date.

Second option is this, kindly send a mail to Germany embassy stating the situation. Make sure u attach the email that you said they send to you. I no that they will reply you quick on that.

Your bless

modupejay:
Good day guys.

Few days back, i took the advice of being online around 11:59pm till 12am to book a student visa appointment. Luckily, around 12:01, i saw a date for the 1st of February. I quickly tried to fill in my detail and book it. Going to the next page, i found it blank. I then refreshed and was told something went wrong to my booking that maybe my browser had been on too long. I went back to the captcha page and after filling it in, i was told all the appointments had been booked. Dissapointed, i left.

Few minutes later, i got an email from the embassy in German confirming my booking and appointment on the 1st of February and asking me to print out the email when coming that day. I am yet to receive any English version.

My question now is, do i actually have that appointment now since they sent me that mail. I am confused.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sam8850: 1:22am On Dec 10, 2018
I studied Economics from Unilag but I'm a trained BI, Data Analyst and Developer.

The job role i'm taking up is a BI Developer.

doziej84:

What course did you study?

What job role are you taking up in Germany?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by beatmonster(m): 7:18am On Dec 10, 2018
Mystique20:
Hi guys!
Is anyone interested in helping me get an appointment date?
work stress wouldn't allow me keep vigil. Anyone interested should please let me know so we can work out the arrangement, fee and all, thanks.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by PhilJames: 8:56am On Dec 10, 2018
chimax1:
Hello all. Is anyone waiting for admission from fh aachen?
Yes. Admission is still in process.
How about you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mexzony: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2018
Is it wise to tell the VO if she or he were to ask if I intend to stay back in Germany after studies that I actually intend not staying and instead moving to another country besides my home country.will that work in my favour.i could give reasons as to why I am moving to the other country like being invited over or something Sha. You get the gist Sha.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mikkypel(m): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2018
In fact I am happy on the responses I got from great minds here

Now I know using a block account is less risky than sponsorship letter

Please great minds,I need an answer to another question

Can I use my HND to process degree in German universities?

God bless us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by graceene: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2018
mikkypel:
In fact I am happy on the responses I got from great minds here

Now I know using a block account is less risky than sponsorship letter

Please great minds,I need an answer to another question

Can I use my HND to process degree in German universities?

God bless us all

yes u can

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chuddysambo: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
[0quote author=Rosicky7 post=70955674]I am. [/quote]i am in summer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by graceene: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
please I need someone who works in company that can receive my transcript for me. if u r also applying for bsc winter semester let hookup. mathewgrace5798@gmail.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by modupejay: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
Chizzy4God:
Bros the same thing happen to me right now. If you base in Lagos, I will advice you to print it out and take to embassy.when you reach they,meet those police men at the entrance explain it to them so that they will show it to Mr Paulinus to confirm it. Those police men that work will Mr Paulinus they are cooperating. So that you will no your stand. So that u will not went on to book for another date.

Second option is this, kindly send a mail to Germany embassy stating the situation. Make sure u attach the email that you said they send to you. I no that they will reply you quick on that.

Your bless

Thanks bro. Sadly, i stay at Ogun State. So going to Lagos is a big ask.

I did send an Email with the message they sent to me to student@lago.diplo.de about the situation on Friday and i am yet to recieve a response. Did i send it to the wrong mail? And also, what did you do about yours?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dawtune(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
mexzony:
Is it wise to tell the VO if she or he were to ask if I intend to stay back in Germany after studies that I actually intend not staying and instead moving to another country besides my home country.will that work in my favour.i could give reasons as to why I am moving to the other country like being invited over or something Sha. You get the gist Sha.

Simply tell your VO that you'll come back to Nigeria after your studies to bring to bear what you've learnt in Germany to Nigeria. You can relate your course to it and how it benefits Nigeria. Never make that mistake of telling your Vo that you intend to stay back or go over to another country, that is a big red flag.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Glorious0: 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hello everyone,

Please, was just directed by a Friend to join Nairaland student forum.

I need assistance on 2 affordable schools I could apply for a masters degree. Please, help with names, i'll google and read up about them from your suggestions Please..........

I'll also appreciate if I can get names of schools that does not require application fee payment.

I hope to secure a scholarship in the long run as I have good B.Sc result (Business Administration background) and plan on taking a language proficiency test. Kindly point me in the direction of schools I can be lucky with or if your school is currently doing a scholarship programme, Please attention me: I'll take it up from there and do my application.

I await your feedback. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by StarBoy54: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hello house! I'm facing a serious dilemma on my visa application. I'm confused on whether to withdraw my application or just let the Almighty take charge.

I went for my winter visa interview on the 5th of Nov(i was lucky to get a date). On getting there, the VO asked me to submit an extension letter. I told her i'll liase with my program coordinator to issue me one. Unfortunately, i was not able to get one from my school(Trier University, Birkenfeld).

On the 26th of Nov, the embassy sent me a mail to send my extension letter before the 6th of Dec. Since i was not able to get the letter..i was adviced to reply the embassy if it is possible for me to use my winter interview for the coming summer session as i'll be providing a new admission letter in due course or i withdraw my application.

The embassy responded to my mail by saying it is adviced i withdraw my application. The question now is should i withdraw the application or just hope i'll be granted the visa without the extension letter.

*i urgently need your advice ASAP*

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.