Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587539 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by npmi(f): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
How much to certify documents at Federal high court
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
#50 per page
And I use 3,500 for 5 sets

npmi:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lumide18: 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hello guys,

I want to apply to TUM for winter session and i have to go through uniassist.

I'm just a little bit confused about VPD. Can someone help me out? Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
waledora:
#50 per page
And I use 3,500 for 5 sets

Which federal high court oh?
Which state? grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
npmi:

I think it varies from state to state.
Visit the one in your state to make enquiries.

Better still you can go to the consulate for certification. That's what I plan to do tho
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OMOZ1(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
Deustchemann:

If the deadline is on 15th and you have all the documents complete, and certified if necessary, I'm pretty sure you can apply before deadline.
If it requires online applications, you can do that under 1hour and if you're required to send your documents via post mail, DHL will get it there for you under 4 days. So you still have time.

Please, could you give me the list of schools that accepted only online Application without sending documents for M.Sc. I only know one. All my documents are available and also certified, though I plan to Apply for winter but I like to try it.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lumide18: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
Good evening guys,

Is anyone in TUM atm. I would love to ask for assistance as i want to apply for the winter semester this year.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
OMOZ1:

Please, could you give me the list of schools that accepted only online Application without sending documents for M.Sc. I only know one. All my documents are available and also certified, though I plan to Apply for winter but I like to try it.

Thanks

Let me tell you how I did mine,

Visit daad.de/en
Select your preferences and load the results.
Get a notebook/jotter, for each school that you see, open it in a new tab, and when you go through the requirements, you'll see the mode of application; whether it's via uni assist, purely online, purely offline or a combination of both.

That's when you can add more schools to your list that do only online applications.

Shalom smiley

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jagabanbaby: 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
VPD is a document issued by Uniassist after you've sent your documents to them and they've received your payment. You attach the VPD to your other documents and send to the school.

Hope that helps.

Lumide18:
Hello guys,

I want to apply to TUM for winter session and i have to go through uniassist.

I'm just a little bit confused about VPD. Can someone help me out? Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by IAmPhiL(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Buliwyf:

Hi bro. I applied to DIT for mechatronics and cyber-physical systems too. Still waiting to hear from them. Got an admission from another school today but not sure I will be able to meet all their criteria before the deadline for enrollment. Also the course in DIT is my first choice and I have had interests in Cyber-physical systems for about a year now. Would like to ask you a few questions privately if you don't mind.

Sorry I mind you ask privately, ask here OK.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OMOZ1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
Deustchemann:

Let me tell you how I did mine,

Visit daad.de/en
Select your preferences and load the results.
Get a notebook/jotter, for each school that you see, open it in a new tab, and when you go through the requirements, you'll see the mode of application; whether it's via uni assist, purely online, purely offline or a combination of both.

That's when you can add more schools to your list that do only online applications.

Shalom smiley

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gringos: 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hello guys I have a question

My son will be 14 this April, is It possible for him to secure an admission at a Uni in Germany or other EU countries?

Cc Justwise
TochiPhotos
TroublemakerPro
Earthling
ibrahimovic303
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Buliwyf: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
IAmPhiL:

Sorry I mind you ask privately, ask here OK.

Ok. Just wanted to ask u about the course in general whether it is as interesting as I am hoping it would be without derailing this thread as it was created for another purpose entirely.

I understand if u dont want to discuss it elsewhere. Maybe we talk more when I get an admission there and decide I will be choosing the course.

Cheers.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kloneboi: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
Bro, please did you certify your documents before applying?
Buliwyf:

Ok. Just wanted to ask u about the course in general whether it is as interesting as I am hoping it would be without derailing this thread as it was created for another purpose entirely.

I understand if u dont want to discuss it elsewhere. Maybe we talk more when I get an admission there and decide I will be choosing the course.

Cheers.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Buliwyf: 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
Kloneboi:
Bro, please did you certify your documents before applying?

No I didnt. You dont have to. Until u have been offered admission. This only applies to DIT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sirbohr007(m): 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sirbohr007:
For those that applied for Electrical Communication Engineering at the University of Kassel, summer semester, has anyone heard anything from them?
??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jackto365: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hello! Do the University of Wurzburg send notification after receiving documents
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by techgeek290: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hey everyone. Please what’s the email to send the BA confirmation to?. I sent to info@Lago.diplo.de
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Imo state

Deustchemann:

Which federal high court oh?
Which state? grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gringos: 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Gringos:

My son will be 14 this April, is It possible for him to secure an admission at a Uni in Germany or other EU countries?

Cc Justwise
TochiPhotos
TroublemakerPro
Earthling
ibrahimovic303

Still on this..... It's urgent
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Oracle12: 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Anyone here or you know someone that applied for Automotive Software Engineering Summer Semester in Chemnitz?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TroublemakerPro: 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
Gringos:

Cc Justwise
TochiPhotos
TroublemakerPro
Earthling
ibrahimovic303

It depends...

Here in UK 14 won't be allowed into university so he has to attend college ( pre uni 2 years) then wait for a year before admission,

Apart from the age If he has at least a student visa then he will surely get admitted
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 12:23am On Jan 05, 2019
I applied for Advanced functional materials.
Pls did you send your VPD to the school?

Oracle12:
Anyone here or you know someone that applied for Automotive Software Engineering Summer Semester in Chemnitz?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 12:24am On Jan 05, 2019
No....

Jackto365:
Hello! Do the University of Wurzburg send notification after receiving documents
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Triumphantglory: 12:38am On Jan 05, 2019
Dangenius1227:
Yes, You must get A1 certificate from Goethe Institut.

There are exceptions to this. I didn't need to present a language certificate for family reunion visa as I had a doctorate degree from a UK university. The kind of job your spouse does might also exempt you from the language criteria
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Oracle12: 1:43am On Jan 05, 2019
Was it required that you send?

waledora:
I applied for Advanced functional materials.
Pls did you send your VPD to the school?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by GeneralBahdGuy: 6:48am On Jan 05, 2019
[quote author=KunmiRoxitaLTD post=73125270][/quote] on the uni-assist Website Look for file uploads
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by victree007(m): 7:20am On Jan 05, 2019
techgeek290:
Hey everyone. Please what’s the email to send the BA confirmation to?. I sent to info@Lago.diplo.de
That's the email address so you are good to go.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by victree007(m): 7:22am On Jan 05, 2019
Hello Guys,
Has anyone here gotten Sponsorship Letter (SL) from Berlin before? I need to confirm something biko
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gringos: 7:54am On Jan 05, 2019
TroublemakerPro:

It depends...

Here in UK 14 won't be allowed into university so he has to attend college ( pre uni 2 years) then wait for a year before admission,

Apart from the age If he has at least a student visa then he will surely get admitted

Alright thanks but does that mean he can apply at that age?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 8:19am On Jan 05, 2019
Jackto365:
No they don't. Just wait for admission which usually comes out a month after
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Magma012: 8:57am On Jan 05, 2019
I notorise just a set of of documents and made copies, hope the photocopies can work also?

Advice please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.